Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Morbidly obese & surly nigger 'Faith Leaders' to boycott Georgia over new voting laws that prevent nigger election fraud

How beez weez stuffin' dem deres ballot boxes if yoooz beez makin' deez rayciss laws an' sheeit?
    Faith leaders plan April 7 boycott over Georgia voting law

Useless, surly, fat, ugly and aggressive, the disgruntled nigger hordes are like the swarms of zombies from an old horror flick! Only instead of crying out "brains! brains!" they scream "RAYCISSSS!"
    AME Bishop Reginald T. Jackson and other faith and community leaders announced a national boycott of Georgia-based corporations Coca-Cola, Delta and Home Depot over the passage of the state’s new voting law.

The boycott is not expected to take effect until April 7.

The measure, which Gov. Brian Kemp signed into law last month, harkened back to the days of Jim Crow racism, said Jackson, presiding prelate of the African Methodist Episcopal Church’s 6th District of Georgia.
    https://www.ajc.com/news/faith-leade...DHNGA7LDYEEX4/

EDIT: How many niggers actually shop at Home Depot? I've never, ever seen a nigger there ever. It makes no sense to spruce up your digs when it's only section eight anyway, am I right.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sambo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is nothing but a Jesse Jackscoon style shakedown.

Coca-Cola, and Home Depot both give to BLM. Niggers don't fly Delta. The tickets cost too much. All three companies have cucked out to them. Any company that cowed to them deserves what they get and it won't be what they think they're going to get.

It's all irrelevant anyway. Their boycotts (like most all boycotts) are a joke and will have little, if any, impact on the company's bottom line.

The only boycotts that really have an impact are the silent ones. Companies that get woke go broke. Just ask J.C. Penney's. A few lady's church groups really did nothing in the larger picture. It was the overall disgust of customers who were fed up. The folks that really do the boycotting don't need any press releases to tell them to do it.

I know I don't!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sambo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    How beez weez stuffin' dem deres ballot boxes if yoooz beez makin' deez rayciss laws an' sheeit?
    Faith leaders plan April 7 boycott over Georgia voting law

Useless, surly, fat, ugly and aggressive, the disgruntled nigger hordes are like the swarms of zombies from an old horror flick! Only instead of crying out "brains! brains!" they scream "RAYCISSSS!"

https://www.ajc.com/news/faith-leade...DHNGA7LDYEEX4/

EDIT: How many niggers actually shop at Home Depot? I've never, ever seen a nigger there ever. It makes no sense to spruce up your digs when it's only section eight anyway, am I right.
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about you just boycott voting altogether niggers?

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are a billion pieces of proof that voter ID works and is necessary.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	india-voter-ID.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	14799

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/i...r-id-is-racist

But if niggers want to boycott, why don't they boycott the elections? Democrats will make up lots of fake ballots to make up for them anyway.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the election fraud comes to an end the Democrats will never win another election.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It gets better:

"Boycott baseball and all of the woke companies that are interfering with Free and Fair Elections. Are you listening Coke, Delta, and all!"
    — Former President Trump

If they do get boycotted, it could be argued that it wasn't the niggers doing it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.