Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

George Floyd's opiate addict serial mudshark girlfriend weeps mightily during trial

Long story short: mudshark was a drug addled slut who went to a homeless shelter to talk to her son's father. (LOL!) Floyd was a security guard at the shelter. Nigger romance blossomed as well as drug addiction, mental illness and bestiality.

"I started fussin' in the corner of the lobby" because the father wasn't coming to the lobby, she said. That's when the two met, she said, dabbing tears.

"You OK, sis?" she recalled him saying in his "great, deep Southern voice, raspy."

They met again soon and had their first kiss in that lobby, she said.

After describing her life with Floyd, prosecutor Matthew Frank shifted his questioning to their opioid addiction, which she said was triggered by chronic pain. Both had prescriptions and became addicted, then obtaining the drugs off the street. She said he typically used oxycodone. They obtained them through other people's prescriptions to ensure that they were safe.

"Both Floyd and I, our story is a classic story is of how we both get addicted to opioids," she testified. " ... We got addicted and tried really hard to break that addiction many times."
    https://www.startribune.com/george-f...use/600040991/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No wonder the mud shark junkie was sobbing.She lost her nigger drug supplier.
    Nigger was a criminal drug addict junkie.Anyone seeing the nigger Floyd arrest video can tell nigger was high and paranoid.Coroner’s report stated that nigger had enough fentanyl in his system to OD.If I were a member of the jury.it would be easy for me to decide.”not guilty”

4. Likes Rastus Nigger, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's got her slice of the $27 million, which means an overdose real soon.

6. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a lovely couple, a match made in hell.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    She's got her slice of the $27 million, which means an overdose real soon.
    Precisely! I can't wait to see what kind of fame their new found fortune brings. I'm thinking all things that are nigger great (Burn, Loot, Murder). We know their spending sprees resulting in death and/or scholarships to NU will not be reported, EVER. It's a shame. I'd love to keep a scrap book of that self-initiated destruction.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    We know their spending sprees resulting in death and/or scholarships to NU will not be reported, EVER. It's a shame. I'd love to keep a scrap book of that self-initiated destruction.
    My favorite poetic justice tale is that of Eric Garner's fat sow daughter. NYC coughed up $5 million because Eric was 500 pounds of unhealthy blubber, who happened to shit his track suit while resisting arrest. He was gonna expire that day no matter what happened. His awful hell spawn, Erica Garner, morphed from blubberous welfare mammy, to obnoxious lard-ass "activist", as soon as she got money. But her appetite was way too active, and she batwinged herself with a knife, fork and spoon a couple of years afterwards. What an absolute tub of shit.

12. Likes SGT@Arms liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    EEEEUWWWEEE. What a pair of ugly bucks!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That fucking subhuman piece of shit Floyd got exactly what it deserved and I hope the coalburner joins it very soon. May both rot in Hell for all eternity.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

16. Likes jenkemfactory, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The general spook population will get much more than 27mln when our hero nigger wrangler is found NOT GUILTY, and the BLM shopping spree begins.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    No wonder the mud shark junkie was sobbing.She lost her nigger drug supplier.

With her cut of the moolie moaneez, she'll be joining us soon, right here: http://www.chimpout.org/forum/forumd...shark-Mortuary
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

With her cut of the moolie moaneez, she'll be joining us soon, right here: http://www.chimpout.org/forum/forumd...shark-Mortuary
    She can just do what the NBA does at the end of the season “renigg”.Once a mud shark, always a mud shark!

22. Likes SC Anemia, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who knew? Watching the news about the trial yesterday was the first time I'd heard about this burner. Where was she all year last year while Minneapolis was on fire?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	courtneyross.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	343.8 KB 
ID:	14800

Anyway, yeah .. lovely couple. They should make the cover of Fentanyl Weekly any time now.

24. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    And all this time I thought it was a daily subscription....
    Wouldn't that be 'prescription'

26. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My favorite poetic justice tale is that of Eric Garner's fat sow daughter. NYC coughed up $5 million because Eric was 500 pounds of unhealthy blubber, who happened to shit his track suit while resisting arrest. He was gonna expire that day no matter what happened. His awful hell spawn, Erica Garner, morphed from blubberous welfare mammy, to obnoxious lard-ass "activist", as soon as she got money. But her appetite was way too active, and she batwinged herself with a knife, fork and spoon a couple of years afterwards. What an absolute tub of shit.
    I love bringing his fat butt nugget's demise up when some libturd brings Garner's demise up as if that was some tragedy.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post