Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Netflix really? Nigger Cowboys!

2. Likes Sambo, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before the libtards took over Netflix made some great movies. Now it's just loony left crap and they will go broke because their customers will leave.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven’t watched any Netflix movie or program in years! They suck so much nigger dick, it’s sickening! I wouldn’t watch that trailer. Just seeing two niggers sitting on a horse with cowboy hats makes me sick.
    Closest niggers ever got to being a cowboy was loading sacks of cotton and a wagon for their masters.Liberal fantasy bullshit. Next thing you know, they’ll make movies with spooks playing Jesse James and Billy the Kid

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Before the libtards took over Netflix made some great movies. Now it's just loony left crap and they will go broke because their customers will leave.

Be woke, GO BROKE!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I haven’t watched any Netflix movie or program in years! They suck so much nigger dick, it’s sickening! I wouldn’t watch that trailer. Just seeing two niggers sitting on a horse with cowboy hats makes me sick.
    Closest niggers ever got to being a cowboy was loading sacks of cotton and a wagon for their masters.Liberal fantasy bullshit. Next thing you know, they’ll make movies with spooks playing Jesse James and Billy the Kid
    I get PISSED when I see niggers in movies or series that happened during Medieval Times. There weren't any niggers in medieval Europe except maybe in Spain and Portugal as the Moorish @$$lifters invaded those countries. The Moors actually were descended from Berbers a Semitic people but I'm sure they had nigger slaves who were eunuchs. The @$$lifter$ had it right, they castrated their niggers!! Since mudslimes like to "al dik" their female slaves they used their niggers as eunuchs!! Maybe if the West adopted this practice we wouldn't have to worry about rape!!

9. Likes Blackout, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I get PISSED when I see niggers in movies or series that happened during Medieval Times. There weren't any niggers in medieval Europe except maybe in Spain and Portugal as the Moorish @$$lifters invaded those countries. The Moors actually were descended from Berbers a Semitic people but I'm sure they had nigger slaves who were eunuchs. The @$$lifter$ had it right, they castrated their niggers!! Since mudslimes like to "al dik" their female slaves they used their niggers as eunuchs!! Maybe if the West adopted this practice we wouldn't have to worry about rape!!
    How about if we just sent all the niggers to live together in Afrika where they belong? we wouldn’t have to worry about spending tax money on castrating them. Because they would kill /rape each other into extinction.Oh, and they would starve to death. Because they’re too lazy to work.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about if we just sent all the niggers to live together in Afrika where they belong? we wouldn’t have to worry about spending tax money on castrating them. Because they would kill /rape each other into extinction.Oh, and they would starve to death. Because they’re too lazy to work.
    A BETTER solution!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    During those times those niggers would be on foot stealing watermelon.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    A BETTER solution!!
    Anything that rids us of those worthless nigger beasts is a great solution.And sending the liberals along with their savage pets would be a good idea too.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anything that rids us of those worthless nigger beasts is a great solution.And sending the liberals along with their savage pets would be a good idea too.
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There were no nigger cowboys.
    Niggers were and still are too lazy.
    The job was hard work and dangerous. Niggers are lazy and cowardly.
    Anyone who has a single nigger on the trail will starve.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have to keep making movies that will shove that booty-obsessed, nasty ol' buck, "I'm Aware of My Effect on Women" Elba, down everyone's throats. We'll see how well this does at the theatres and if maybe people have finally had their fill of niggers, niggers, everywhere! No one is allowed to say it, but they can show it by staying away from this BS.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how many horse-jackings they did?

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's only the beginning fellow Chimpers.

Any movie, sit com or television show that had any amount of success from as far back as the 60's or 70's will be "remade" jungle bunny style.

Happy Days... Fonzie played by a spook.

All in the Fambly... Archie Bunker played by a shine hating on white people!

It's only beginning!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I mean, theyv’e had nigger Achilles, nigger king Arthur. This is no surprise.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Happy Days... Fonzie played by a spook.

All in the Fambly... Archie Bunker played by a shine hating on white people!
    D'Fonz will go around, "Muh dikk! Muh dikk!" All the white boys will be supercucks wanting the nigger almost as much as the white girls.

Ar'chee Bunk will be 50 years old with a 30-year-old white live-in girlfriend. It will constantly berate and beat the woman, to thunderous audience applause. There will be the niglet daughter from a previous ho, 25 years old, with an appropriate supercuck boyfriend.

Can you imagine what would happen to "Bewitched" and "I Dream of Jeannie"? Beautiful white women, and the vilest, filthiest bucks they can find. Elba? Foxx? Smith?

"The Untouchables" about incorruptible niggers fighting an evil gang and government of white men.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

29. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    D'Fonz will go around, "Muh dikk! Muh dikk!" All the white boys will be supercucks wanting the nigger almost as much as the white girls.

Ar'chee Bunk will be 50 years old with a 30-year-old white live-in girlfriend. It will constantly berate and beat the woman, to thunderous audience applause. There will be the niglet daughter from a previous ho, 25 years old, with an appropriate supercuck boyfriend.

Can you imagine what would happen to "Bewitched" and "I Dream of Jeannie"? Beautiful white women, and the vilest, filthiest bucks they can find. Elba? Foxx? Smith?

"The Untouchables" about incorruptible niggers fighting an evil gang and government of white men.

Yep! You hit the nail on the head! You also have the potential to be a Hollywood writer!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

31. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Yep! You hit the nail on the head! You also have the potential to be a Hollywood writer!
    It doesn't seem that hard, just dream up what the general public doesn't want.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

33. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Obama's are producing a remake of the '70s sitcom Welcome Back, Kotter, starring Barak Hussein himself.
    It's called Welcome Back, Nigger.

35. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear I have become allergic to the sight of niggers on my screens. I watch MeTV late at night, and lately during my Alfred Hitchcock (it seems Hitch wasn't big on putting niggers in his show) episodes I"m getting the non-stop ads for HIV meds, always including two downlow bucks SMOOCHING. It makes me sick to my stomach.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

37. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast