Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm calling niggers on this. Harvard trying to be anti racist. Tells asians They wish they weren't asian.

Harvard Sparks Outrage After Telling Students ‘You May Wish That You Weren’t Asian’
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/harvard-s...212719358.html

I bet you 99 bucks this person is a nigger admin.

2. Likes Blackout, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a negress can be that stupid to write something like that. Pretending to be intelligent with their words, but lacking real depth, meaning, and real-world solutions. I'd bet it's one of those "diversity" managers or "social justice administrator" Harvard have hired.

What if it said, "What I'd you wish you weren't black?". There'd be a Cat 5 chimpout asking for reparations and sheeiit.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Blackout, Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking ignorant low intelligence she Boone pretending it knows what the fuck it’s writing!Asians are good people. I get referred work from an Asian granit/cabinet company.These people are awesome.
    I’ve never had a major problem with an Asian.In fact, I’ve never had a major problem with anyone in the human race.Moolies cause me problems every day. Just knowing that the worthless savage bastards exist!
    I’d like to know who the fucking liberal genius is, that would even post that shit online.I can tell you one thing. All niggers wish they were white.Skin tone wouldn’t matter. It’s their monkey brains that are the problem!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has there been calls for resignation? That should be a sign it is not a nigger as well. If indeed it was a white person that would be front and center. The funny thing is, niggers have not upped their attacks on Asians. It is just now being reported on more because the left has now found another way to blame white people for nigger crime. 99 nigger and one white attacker is equal to 100 white attackers...
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

8. Likes Blackout, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Harvard is America's asshole factory. Want to be one ? Then feel free to apply, and be judged by awful woketurds.
    Be all you can be - suck cocks through a hole in the wall, like balloon-knot Barry Obama.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 04-01-2021 at 11:51 AM.

10. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There ia political gain otherwise they would never report it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would rather be a Respected, Well-educated and useful Asian then a useless, despicable Liberal or Nigger any day, Period.