Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Honduran boy" found alone at border, but just another wandering niglet

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - A four-year-old Honduran boy was found traveling alone near to the Rio Grande river that separates Mexico from the United States with no one to claim him, the Mexican government said on Wednesday.

Mexico's National Migration Institute (INM) said the boy was found unaccompanied among trees and thickets as he walked towards the border. He was close to Reynosa, a Mexican city long troubled by violence, that sits across from McAllen, Texas.

A group of three mothers and six children were located in the same area, but none of the adults took responsibility for the boy or acknowledged him as a relative, the INM said.
    Mexico's government says people smugglers recommend migrants take children with them on their journey from Central America to make it easier to apply for asylum in the United States.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/honduran-...174044353.html

There were enough children to go around. No one needed this niglet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niglet.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	14784
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

illegal nigglets invading! You can tell even with face blur out.

Officials found an unaccompanied 4-year-old boy walking toward the US border, as Biden faces a surge in migrant children trying to enter

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/officials-...083938571.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That does look like a niglet. You know the loving mammies set them down and then give them a big shove in the ass with their foot and tell them, "Keep walking you little muhfuggah".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That does look like a niglet. You know the loving mammies set them down and then give them a big shove in the ass with their foot and tell them, "Keep walking you little muhfuggah".
    Now we need to turn the little niglet around and give the muhfuggah a shove telling him to keep walking in the same direction whence he came!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw c'mon Diva, where's your compassion for the less 'fortunate' like this little tot that I personally sponsor....

Name:	FB_IMG_1587255747977.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	14791

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Aw c'mon Diva, where's your compassion for the less 'fortunate' like this little tot that I personally sponsor....

I still laugh every time I see that niglet. It is an old one. By now the nigger is stealing cars with no tires.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I might have some compassion for little niglets if they didn't grow up to be savage, vile big niggers. Oh, okay - poor little Nabib!! Someone send him some tires!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I have ZERO compassion for niggers, wherever they're from, have 1 drop nigger DNA, wiggers, coalburners, oildrillers. A nigger you help today will shoot you tomorrow if they can anything of value from you.

I have ZERO compassion for border niggers, illegal aliens, I don't consider them "migrants" or "immigrants" or "refugees" or "asylum seekers". What's their business here? I'm tired of paying never ending high taxes, high insurance rates, high registration fees, so that illegal bastards can eat, get free healthcare and education, and then demand to let more of them in, go to our Supreme Court saying they're here to stay? Do I want to see more of them at Costco, talking loudly in their dirty language and accent, with no intention to be humble, to assimilate, and to be grateful? I'm tired of seeing midgets like this"Honduran" nigger pollute this land. I see tons of them in dilapidated pick up trucks, ugly, accidents waiting to happen, and of course they have no license, no insurance, no hablo Ingles.

They're ready to spew out a dozen more illegal bastards I don't want to pay for. I'm tired of their kin run for political office, yap all day about racisms and equality, claim to be good Americans, Fuck them all, like Omar and AOC and their nigger squad.

Niggers ain't so smart. More illegals, more resources diverted to those, less food stamps for niggers. All uneducated useless folk, they'll compete with each other for scraps, and guess who will be at fault. Decent tax paying humans.

Border niggers and niggers ally themselves so now our school system has to accommodate their stupidity and lack of brain power for proper English writing, math, science, critical thinking. Why must we now bow down to them?

We have our own human homeless folk that need healthcare, why spend resources on little criminal border niggers, to house them, to give them medicines, only to have them grow up as ingrates?

Like this Honduran niglet, these invaders as a group have a high incidence of nigger blood.

There's a right way to come here: legal immigration. They have the same fallacious reasoning for committing their criminal act of trespass similar to "dindu nuffins, he was a good boi". It goes like this: "they only want a better life for their family". So why are they "special" and worthy, when ALL people's just want a better life? With that lame reasoning, then, do we let all illegal niggers and Islamic refugees who will travel to Mexico be part of this invasion? Open borders do not take citizen's best interest in mind.

We have enough lazy niggers, unassimilable illegals, troublemaking liberals trying to debase us at any turn. No more; no more compassion from me, when you lawbreakers just take and take and still remain ungrateful.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I might have some compassion for little niglets if they didn't grow up to be savage, vile big niggers. Oh, okay - poor little Nabib!! Someone send him some tires!
    Now, Diva...

You know they won't use those tires for bikes or cars!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Like this Honduran niglet, these invaders as a group have a high incidence of nigger blood.
    Guatemala wants them out, Mexico wants them through.

Name:	spiggers.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	14797

Name:	4e53506756c648e2bfa865c252f48a56.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	14798
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.