Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lazy spigger makes excuses for its poor performance as an Amazon driver

Angel Rajal, 26, is an Amazon delivery driver living in Las Vegas.

He's been penalized for changing radio stations and calls the new surveillance cameras "annoying."
    After four years of working in an Amazon warehouse, I applied to be a delivery driver.

I wanted to be a driver because I thought I would have a lot more freedom and wouldn't have to deal with the uneven management style in the warehouse.
    But during the holiday season, I was targeted in attempted robberies and have had people follow me while out on my route.

The time inside the van comes with its own pains, too. You're in a packed-to-the-brim vehicle for more than 10 hours a day, are expected to deliver up to 400 packages, and each package is expected to be delivered within 30 seconds.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/im-amazon...120000216.html

Amazon expects its drivers to work efficiently for that good pay. If the drivers don't like it, they don't have to stay on the job, but of course niggers don't like it because they can't spend all day goofing off. They aren't given time to put on cRap and do jigaboo jiving when they're supposed to be on route to the next address.

Thirty seconds per package means walking up and dropping it off, and that's an average. So if a house has three or four packages, the nigger actually has lots of time to throw something over the fence like they're known to do. During the holidays, 400 packages can actually happen without being strenuous, when a house can have 5-10 packages in one day. Besides, Amazon's computers are extremely efficient in planning out deliveries and routes, so in December it's really not hard to drop one box off, drive a little up the street for two boxes, around the corner for another box, etc. There is literally nothing requiring the drivers to think about the most efficient way to go around. You'd think niggers would be happy for that.

Attempted robberies and being followed...by fellow niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even the corporate woketurds at Amazon want nothing to do with labor unions, because they expect their employees to work, and not goof off. I'm fine with the wokes eating each other, as I refuse to do business with shit-eating liberal corporations, as much as anyone can these days. Amazon is one outfit I can avoid.