Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Anti-white eugenicist Van Jones makes threats if Chauvin and the others aren't found guilty

“Everybody I’m talking to is ... frustrated, retriggered, retraumatized. Seeing that video, seeing the complete contempt for life,” Jones told CNN’s Chris Cuomo about the first day of Chauvin’s trial, during which the full video of the then-officer kneeling on Floyd’s neck for nine minutes and 29 seconds was aired.

“The system is on trial here,” said Jones. “If this is considered legal conduct from a police officer, if you can do this in broad daylight and not go to jail, it will be perceived as open season, telling police officers from coast to coast you can literally get away with murder in broad daylight.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/van-j...113408072.html

The first "contempt for life" was George Floyd drugging itself up. The next "contempt for life" was all the niggers rampaging around the country, destroying all the buildings and cars they could, attacking all the non-niggers they could, even liberals. Actually, the niggers were even attacking themselves.

The real open season, we saw last year, was on innocent people. Niggers burned whatever they wanted, stole whatever they wanted, attacked whoever they wanted. Police across the country were directly told by their chiefs to not do a thing about the riots, meaning niggers could literally get away with crime in broad daylight or the dead of night.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Businesses and individuals are packing up valuables, and boarding up buildings, in anticipation of further monkeyshines.
    It's time for whitey to GTFO of Democrat-run shithole cities. Good luck finding people who pay taxes. Niggers sure don't.

4. Likes Jim Crow, DR Spook liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Businesses and individuals are packing up valuables, and boarding up buildings, in anticipation of further monkeyshines.
    It's time for whitey to GTFO of Democrat-run shithole cities. Good luck finding people who pay taxes. Niggers sure don't.
    If Chauvin is not convicted,niggers will burn and loot in anger.If Chauvin is convicted they will burn and loot in celebration.Either way, that city is fucked!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If Chauvin is not convicted,niggers will burn and loot in anger.If Chauvin is convicted they will burn and loot in celebration.Either way, that city is fucked!
    There was a manufacturer in Minneapolis, who's business was near the destruction last year.
    He said he was moving his operation out of state, along with the 50 jobs that went with it.
    The cops weren't allowed to stop the rioters, and the mayor refused Trump's offer of federal forces.
    What happened to "Money talks, bullshit(niggers) walks" ? Who will pay the bills after whitey leaves ?

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet more unquestionable proof that the nigger species is a cancer upon the human race.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The more evidence that comes out, the more I am uncertain he will be convicted. They are desperate to bar evidence and some of the nigger witnesses refuse to testify. Goodbye Minneapolis. You will soon be Chicago.

It wont be long folks. The left has created a monster that is going to consume us all. We are in an ocean on a lifeboat and they have set a fire. They are fueling it with the very things keeping us afloat. When we sink they will cry and blame us as the sea monster tears them apart.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The more evidence that comes out, the more I am uncertain he will be convicted. They are desperate to bar evidence and some of the nigger witnesses refuse to testify.
    The shuffleby witness that testified, only for videos of said MMA champion nigger putting a sewer access cover through the back window of a cop's car to surface, testified that he was not angry but "keeping his professionalism" (whatever the fuck that was supposed to mean). You know damn well that the defense has been sitting on this video waiting to use it against him and he knows he's now fucked for it. I'm waiting for them to drop that bombshell to destroy his credibility. I'm not sure why they haven't yet but I'm sure they have the video cued up and ready for the big screen.

The nigger that gave him the drugs decided to "pleez duh fiff." To the jury, that speaks volumes more than anything he could have said for the prosecution. Now the jury is wondering WTF? Why won't he testify? They will not get their questions answered.

The wannabe EMT/Firefighter fat ass niggerlover, who looks like she couldn't carry a midget out of a burning one story storage shed, made an absolute fool of herself and her department and came across like a buffoon testifying.

I haven't seen a witness for the prosecution yet that looks credible even to the most brain dead of juries.

If I were a betting man, I would put money on acquittal despite their best efforts at this point. Once this happens, there will be no recourse but to drop all remaining charges against the others with it being virtually impossible to convict them as accessories to a crime that never happened.

I am also betting on nationwide riots that will make the LA riots look like child's play.

Frankly, it doesn't matter what the outcome. The niggers will riot no matter what.

Right now would be a good time to invest in plywood manufacturers and fire sprinkler installation companies.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.