Close

Likes Likes:  45
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys stay out of Africa! Tons of Tourist slaughter in Africa..

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Blackout liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Humans are going to Mozambique? Really? I hadn't really planned on it.

I guess they didn't read the Travel Advisory:

Mozambique - Exercise a high degree of caution

Exercise a high degree of caution in Mozambique due to crime, kidnapping and terrorism.

You want to go anyway?

If you decide to travel to Mozambique:

• See the U.S. Embassy's web page regarding COVID-19.
    • Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19. `
    • Stay alert in locations frequented by Westerners.
    • Have travel documents up to date and easily accessible.
    • Keep a low profile.
    • Be aware of your surroundings.
    • Monitor local media for breaking events and be prepared to adjust your plans.
    • Consider hiring a professional security organization if traveling to the affected areas of Cabo Delgado and Sofala / Manica.
    • Be aware of increased government security checkpoints in Cabo Delgado Province.
    • Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
    • Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
    • Review the Crime and Safety Report for Mozambique.
    Mozambique’s health infrastructure is limited: there are only three (nigger) doctors per 100,000 people, frontline health providers are often poorly trained, and medicine shortages are common. More than 1.2 million (niggers) in Mozambique have HIV/AIDS, representing a sizable population with compromised immune systems. In the event of a public health emergency, access to an ICU and ventilator support is highly unlikely.
    STILL want to go? Fine. The gene pool needs a hefty dose of bleach anyway.

https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...-advisory.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Blackout liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t really think you have to worry about anyone on this site going to Africa. As we all hate the black nigger beast! And that’s why Africa is known for,niggers.

6. Likes jenkemfactory, Ray Cizzums, Blackout liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I don’t really think you have to worry about anyone on this site going to Africa. As we all hate the black nigger beast! And that’s why Africa is known for,niggers.
    I even known some idiot nigger haters in life, they vacation in africa cause the woman folk wanted to see the world. Africa was part of that seeing the world. People are idiots.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stay out of Flatbush in Brooklyn as well. Check the 0:05 mark - the same thing happened to me, getting on the LIRR. Fuckin' Zulus

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Visit picturesque Mozambique! Shop at the Garbage Market!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mozambique-circa-may-2004-600w-39981517.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	14773
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They know the risk. If they don't, they are just in denial.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Stay out of Flatbush in Brooklyn as well. Check the 0:05 mark - the same thing happened to me, getting on the LIRR. Fuckin' Zulus
    Remember Billy Joel's song? I've been stranded in the combat zone, I walked through Bedford Stuy alone. If we have a death wish and want to be slaughtered by niggers, there are a lot of options much closer than halfway around the world.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Yeah, at least if you stay home and get niggronified, your family will still likely have a body to bury instead of it being eaten by niggers.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You wont have to tell me twice!

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Hate to be harsh, but anyone who thinks that spending time in Nigfrica would be a vacation probably deserves what they get.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post
    Hate to be harsh, but anyone who thinks that spending time in Nigfrica would be a vacation probably deserves what they get.

Not harsh. Anyone who sends money to Nigeria, "dates" a nigger buck they picked up on Tinder, has nigger friends, or goes to some Africoon hellhole that has a whole page of travel warnings about kidnapping, robbery and murder definitely deserves what they get. These days with all information at our fingertips, there is no excuse for idiotic behavior. It's best that most of them are removed from the gene pool anyway. Some people really are too stupid to live or breed.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha, don’t have to worry about me going anywhere near that place.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do people go to these third world shitholes? Disease, violence and niggers is all you will see.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Why do people go to these third world shitholes? Disease, violence and niggers is all you will see.

Slum tourism is actually a thing, Makes people feel better about themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slum_t...nited%20States.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    About 5 years ago, there was an Aussie girl from Melbourne , who thought it was a great idea to travel Mozambique, even by herself. She was sent home in a box.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elly_Warren
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    About 5 years ago, there was an Aussie girl from Melbourne , who thought it was a great idea to travel Mozambique, even by herself. She was sent home in a box.

Africoon police I'm sure everyone believed Detective Juma.

police spokesman Detective Juma Dauto said: "It looks like a sudden death" and "we are in doubt as to what could have happened."[1] He went on: "She didn't have a scratch, didn't have a bruise on her indicating there was violence or rape. I guarantee it. I have total confidence she was not raped. The community here is shocked, this has never happened. Everybody wants to know what happened

32. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

From reading it, looks like rape and murder. Tons of naïve idiots like this girl exist.

34. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never even been in Mexico, why would I ever want to go to Africa? If you go there to travel, your IQ must be -100!

I won't even go to South Africa. I'm trying to not see niggers if possible!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

36. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

If she didn't willingly burn coal, I still don't have any sympathy for someone that stupid. It doesn't mean I blame the victim, well actually, in this case I do blame her.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

38. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast