Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

High school basketball referee rapes 15 year old girl

Throw a old time buck nigger into a high school and what is going to happen? Muhdikk of course. Henry Lucas Jr. has been arrested and charged with the rape of a 15 year old student at the school where he referees sporting events. Even though Lucas has a felony criminal record he was still somehow able to get a job in a school around young girls....young white girls. I am afraid that the victim might very well be white. I know this area, it is mostly white, the schools are almost all white. Not that many 15 year old sheboons at Troy high school or any other schools in that area. According to my sources (schooldigger.com) this school has 1015 whites and 58 niggers. Thus sadly I have a very strong suspicion this is a young white girl we are talking about. Hopefully I am wrong.......

http://www.whio.com/news/local/high-...9ALuH0RzpIpxM/

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucas’ permit was reinstated in October 2012 based on an appeal to the OHSAA board of directors, Ferree said. “The board approved his appeal based on multiple letters of recommendation from school personnel and community members in the Dayton area.”
    Those directors and everyone giving a "recommendation" should get cells on the same prison block. What kind of niggerloving is going on there? When I was applying last year, I was informally told that traffic violations were ok, but any misdemeanors like assault and drug possession were automatic disqualification.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.