Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jim Crow;163255]
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    They picked the jury for a reason. Nowadays, most jurors are idiots. If they're too stupid to get out of jury duty, should they really be seated?

Exactly!
    They tried to get me for jury duty may be a half dozen times in my life. It’s a thankless stressful unappreciated job that doesn’t pay anything. Unless you’re an idiot enough to think $25-$50 a day is good.The first time I actually went in and made them interview me. I told them I hated niggers and that they should all go to prison.They sent me home.
    The next four or five times that they sent me a letter, I just threw it in the garbage can. Didn’t even open it. They tried calling me. I told the lady to suck my dick. The last time was in 2007.They pretty much left me alone since.The Liberal justice system is a fucking joke.
    Haha I told them something similar. I would find any nigger guilty if I were forced to be on a jury. I would also find any human o an accused of a crime against a nigger not guilty.

2. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=I aint bin dun did dat!;163259]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post

Haha I told them something similar. I would find any nigger guilty if I were forced to be on a jury. I would also find any human o an accused of a crime against a nigger not guilty.
    I also wore a rebel flag T-shirt and belt buckle.And although they said I was not what they were looking for. They still sent me jury duty letters for the next few years.

4. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    [QUOTE=Jim Crow;163265]
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I also wore a rebel flag T-shirt and belt buckle.And although they said I was not what they were looking for. They still sent me jury duty letters for the next few years.
    Another 'Out' is to state that you are hard of hearing which in some cases may require you to be briefly interviewed. When they asked me 'Are you Bob Jones?' I replied 'Whaaaaaaaaaaat?'.
    Of course by saying that you believe anyone (especially Niggers) on the witness stand is guilty (as of course Niggers are!) will always get you a free pass!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish it worked that way where I've been selected to serve in the past.

You can show up wearing a pointy white hat and still have to sit in the jury pool room (which feeds multiple court rooms) Tuesday thru Friday.

Of course if you would be randomly selected by random hourly drawings to report to a courtroom from the "pool", your headgear or any racist statement you make will only get you a quick trip back to the pool... but not dismissed or sent home. Bastards!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That I'm aware of, the only surefire way to get dismissed is to claim that passing judgment conflicts with your core religious beliefs. Especially in the PC climate we've crafted for ourselves, NOBODY wants to open that Pandoras Box.

Honestly, being retired I wouldn't mind jury duty so much if it were an interesting trial and it gave me the opportunity to send a nigger to NU for a huge stretch. Bonus!

10. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Honestly, being retired I wouldn't mind jury duty so much if it were an interesting trial and it gave me the opportunity to send a nigger to NU for a huge stretch. Bonus!
    Serving on a jury is a piece of cake for we Chimpers when the defendant is a nigger. The only problem then would be arguing with niggers and coddlers. "He be a good boy, look at his face!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Serving on a jury is a piece of cake for we Chimpers when the defendant is a nigger. The only problem then would be arguing with niggers and coddlers. "He be a good boy, look at his face!"
    I think that would be a problem for me Sandman. Could you imagine being sequestered for a lengthy trial with a couple of groids being stubborn and obstinate? Even in the face of overwhelming evidence you just know that one or all of the niggers on the jury would side with the defendant. If for nothing else than to piss off white jurors. I could easily see that.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny, just saw this thread. Over 22 years of being eligible, I finally got called. Went in, no matter what I said, they had me sit. Korean guy ran a red light, took it to a trial. Traffic Cams show him clearly doing it. His argument was that he was diabetic and ran the light to pull over, due to low blood sugar. Security footage from a gas station showed it all and he did just that. Simple as that, right? There was seriously just him being called to the witness stand, trial was over in about 15 minutes. We deliberated, judge figured it would take 10 minutes total. This was one of the first cases of the day. In and out, right? Fuck no. Some uppity sow demanded a deadlock till we got lunch. No one wanted to be in that room for another 2-3 hours, so we all fought her, she called in a bailiff, bailiff brought in the Judge. Judge walked in, asked what was taking so long and I shit you not, the fucking sow said "I am having a hard time thinking on an empty stomach." I am guessing this happens often. Judge spoke to the bailiff, about 10 minutes later one, single white paper bag is brought up to her. It was the same lunch they fed the inmates in intake, two dry bologna sandwiches, a carton of milk, two hardboiled eggs and an apple. That sow sucked all down in about 5 minutes, sided with the rest of us and the verdict was read. What should have been about a half an hour from start to finish took closer to two hours, because this fucking cunt wanted her gibs...

16. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I think that would be a problem for me Sandman. Could you imagine being sequestered for a lengthy trial with a couple of groids being stubborn and obstinate? Even in the face of overwhelming evidence you just know that one or all of the niggers on the jury would side with the defendant. If for nothing else than to piss off white jurors. I could easily see that.
    A. Wyatt Mann drew it exactly. This is my slightly edited version to remove his anti-Semitic detail.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	641702a3e8461a9f187d876f080b148e48d464ac (1).jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	401.7 KB 
ID:	14841
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    That sow sucked all down in about 5 minutes, sided with the rest of us and the verdict was read. What should have been about a half an hour from start to finish took closer to two hours, because this fucking cunt wanted her gibs...
    Just incredible, and how often does that happen, probably every time? With nigger sows, it's about the muh foodz. With nigger bucks, it's about the muh dikk. They probably want deadlocks to leer at any white women.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They better let the cop off.

I don't know why the jury wasn't sequestered this entire trial.

It's obvious Floyd was a piece of shit who's time was short anyway. If it wasn't this officer it would be another during another Floyd wrangling which we all know would happen.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I watched some of the closing arguments of Chauvin's trial, I Really Really hope he walks, But I wanna say it doesn't look hood at all for Chauvin. I really wish he had of used more savy Especially when dealing with niggers, but Most Especially when you're in the situation he was in, that being with 8 or 10 niggers and wiggers 10 feet away recording on their phones everything that's happening.

Its imperative when dealing with niggers in a public situation like this to keep in the back of your head that niggers ARE always looking for someway to sue YT and win the nigger lottery, even through a muncipality. So the jury is out for deliberations and I really believe that either way the verdict goes, the niggers Will Completely Chimpout and burn and loot everything in spite. Despite the fact the nigger's mammy and spawn got $28 million. Its absolutely Insane.

Niggers have AND continue to hurt this country to a great extent and everyone knows how vulgar and violent they are, I would like to see more said about the very predictable behavior of the dirty violent nigger animal. The whole country knows, because of the nigger animals past and predictable behavior, violence and carnage IS expected. Think about that optic for a second, when you have a very small segment of society, the niggers, that when upset for ANY reason they go crazy and destroy and loot public and private property, it sends an indelible message that stays in humans minds, and that's why Most humans have strong feelings against nigger animals that are true and correct.

I

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

fuck physics

i hate niggers

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i hate niggers
    it's a common trait
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

George Groyd appearance on Judge Judy

I just became aware of this, apologies if it's been seen before.

Worthless crimpanzee nigger 'saint' George Groyd made an appearance, aged 16 (about 30 in human years) and showed the world what a piece of filth it was back then.
    He wasn't a 'good boy' - he wasn't even an 'aspiring rapper.' He was just a dangerous upity filthy animay.
    The world should be listening to that not the circus.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DSf2qb58Z6z9/

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Zero White Guilt
    Chimpout Guest

Liberal controlled media in America

I always give every person an opportunity to show me who they are. That said, in my life I’ve learned that 95% of black people & the media who pander to America’s black people, regardless of how horrible they are, proves how these two groups want to tear down America., this is how they repay America…by trying to destroy it.
    The liberals control Hollywood, most of the American media, Wall Street, etc., so they control the false narrative that America is evil & racist.
    And they believe that pandering to the blacks who don’t get want to get educated, don’t want to work, commit most murders & rapes, sell & use hard drugs, and always want free (section 8) housing & to live on welfare somehow will help them (liberals) to destroy America.
    Stupid liberals….the first group the blacks will come after are the rich ones!

32. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Waiting Introduction
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

that's not St Floyd of shittyapolis

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just became aware of this, apologies if it's been seen before.

Worthless crimpanzee nigger 'saint' George Groyd made an appearance, aged 16 (about 30 in human years) and showed the world what a piece of filth it was back then.
    He wasn't a 'good boy' - he wasn't even an 'aspiring rapper.' He was just a dangerous upity filthy animay.
    The world should be listening to that not the circus.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DSf2qb58Z6z9/
    Lol, no. That's not saint Floyd. Doesn't even look like him. That's just another nigger with the same name.
    Look at the first comment: "This is effortlessly debunkable. This isn't the George Floyd from Minneapolis. This episode is from 2010, the kid in this video was 16 in 2010. George Floyd was in his mid 40s in 2020... Simple math, this kid would have been 26 maybe 27 in 2020. Let's try not to fully faceplant into the conspiracy theory stereo types."

34. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor ex-cop Derek Chauvin, the guy who was sacrificed by the state in a 'free nation', has been attacked in jail. I pray he's OK.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rge-floyd.html

36. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is well worth an hour or so of your valuable time...

https://thefallofminneapolis.com/

Chauvin was set up by the left wing trying to displace Trump. It's a national shame and disgrace.

38. Likes Tar Remover liked this post