Close

Likes Likes:  86
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Fuck Chauvin!! If he would have just properly wrangled this drug addled boot lip nigger and just let it OD on it's own in the back of the patrol car, we would not have had a year of BLM bullshit. He stupidity of neck kneeling with every nigger in Minneapolis recording the action on their sail foams was idiotic. I have zero doubt that he will get convicted on at least one of the counts to codify the nigger and liberal assholes to avoid a cat 5 chimpout. My guess is a nationwide chimpout will occur in any event.
    I agree Chauvin was a complete moron. He should have let that shitskin die on the way to jail. Fuck his pleas that he was in distress. This whole thing never would have had to happen. I hope he gets off, but I doubt it. I would still like to give a kick in the ass for being so stupid. As much as I hate niggers, we need to defeat them logically. I don't know how to feel about it at this point.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Do you mean Freddy Gray, the nigger so crazy or wanting to go for nigger lotto, it bashed its own nigger skull in?
    That is the one. Essentially if the nigger had just OD in the car it would be a different case. "Dey dint do enough" or "da cop car not be safe enuff" for wild niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    watching coverage of the floyd trial feels a lot like a venriloquist show. The libtard announcer asks the talking chimp what appears to be a factual question but is, in fact, a dog whistle to the coddler audience.

"so, apefirmative action groid, how would say the testimony of witness x reveals our country's manifest racism and the reason why reparations are the only way to make up for this institutional prejudice?"
    ook eek skree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Thinking about niggers sobbing makes me laugh. We all know how fast a nigger can shift from a pile of self loathing to a violent monster.
    They can cry crocodile tears back in the motherland!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are they letting bystanders yap on the stand, like the hostile lesbian fake firefighter, or some sheboon named "Darnella" ? They contributed to distracting the officers at the scene, and anything either side needs can be plainly seen on video.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 04-01-2021 at 09:42 AM.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If he gets off, the Casus Belli's the niggers will surely give to the rest of America will be epic in nature. Returning a not guilty verdict, or even a hung jury/nullification will set the groids off worse than last year. The timing, honestly, couldn't be better, from a strategic point of view, if the intent was to cause further unrest. After 2020, this may be the bridge too far.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

12. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I think it's more likely than not that Chauvin is convicted during the first trial, but that conviction tossed down the road, either for technical reasons, or upon appeal.
    If you believe a puppet master is writing the script on this one, then your scenario would be the best play. Convict this guy on a bullshit charge that can easily be overturned at appeal.

That way it appeases the apes and Chauvin can walk, time served, at a later date where the appellate decision is on page six and not the headline on every channel. Makes sense to me.

14. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can’t wait till this trial ends in a hung jury.Niggers will
    Burn down their own and their liberal masters buildings and businesses.
    Loot each other.
    Murder each other. I’m going to laugh my ass off seeing the pics and footage.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I can’t wait till this trial ends in a hung jury.
    I figured, at worst, the Charlottesville riot driver would get a hung jury, and boy, was I wrong. That defense was blown in jury selection, and I suspect his lawyer was in on it. This case is shaping up similarly to that pig roast, judging by the unnecessary, hostile witnesses being allowed pontificate on the stand. It could be that conviction is a foregone conclusion in this case.

18. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I figured, at worst, the Charlottesville riot driver would get a hung jury, and boy, was I wrong. That defense was blown in jury selection, and I suspect his lawyer was in on it. This case is shaping up similarly to that pig roast, judging by the unnecessary, hostile witnesses being allowed pontificate on the stand. It could be that conviction is a foregone conclusion in this case.
    You and I would both hope that’s not the case.But I notice it’s a niggerpalooza of one sided witnesses.Mudshark/drug addict ex girlfriend. Old nigger witness breaking down in tears.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    If you believe a puppet master is writing the script on this one, then your scenario would be the best play. Convict this guy on a bullshit charge that can easily be overturned at appeal.

That way it appeases the apes and Chauvin can walk, time served, at a later date where the appellate decision is on page six and not the headline on every channel. Makes sense to me.
    Exactly what I was thinking, but the "evidence" presented thus far has been so weak, I'm not sure this thing goes that far...

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I hope he gets off, actually though I wouldn't bet on it, half the jury are niggers I think, and I could imagine the pressure in the deliberations the niggers would be putting on other jurirs who might want to let him off.

It was mentioned before, I just wish Chauvin had had enough savy to not knee wrangle the stinking nigger, especially when there were so many niggers wit dair sail fomes out recording. The optics are really bad. What I do hope got od that the niggers burn, loot. And riot their own nigger nests to the ground, here again, it's the optics; so it will reinforce the true nature of the nigger to the world.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how many niggers will say that "hung jury" is an old racist term. "Dat bring back memareez obbs Jim Crow an lynchan!" And I wonder how many idiot whites would believe that.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree with previous posters who question Chauvin's judgement. These days, Rule #1 for cops, has to be -- always assume you're on camera.

That being said, I don't know how someone can be convicted of "murder", when there is no physical evidence indicating that they contributed to that death, and when the established cause of death was due to the individual's own actions -- in this case, a drug overdose.

Did Chauvin give Saint Floyd Duh Breffless the fentanyl?

I have watched the video of the Floyd arrest several times. Without a doubt, Chauvin over-reacted, and he should have been fired -- not because of the nigger, but because he was stupid. That nigger was already on its way to DNS all on its own.

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Done deal

It's over for justice....the White trash drug addicted mud sharkin' whore has spoken.Ole george wuz just victim his whole life, right up to the end.Even when he held a pregnant lady with a gun to her abdomen, it was not his fault.He was just days away from finding a cure for cancer when the evil police kilt his black ass.I have medical experience....I have seen death, maybe even prevented a few, both human and nigger......And let me tell you, from experience, a 4 month EMT class does NOT make you an expert in anything, let alone police procedures.If your lesbian looking, two year experienced crying over a dead nigger ass can't handle something like that, then you need to pack your shit and go elsewhere.Of course withvtheoney you probably get under table for your sob story testimony, you may not have to work for a while.Damn, we should have picked our own cotton.....

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So far every subhuman shitskinned crimingger made good by the police has more than deserved it. Nigger Floyd should have gotten its batwings years ago.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

32. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m thinking it’s going to be a hung jury. The fact that the nigger was a felon high on drugs and a high level was found in it’s system will leave a shadow of a doubt for at least one of the white jurors. They may get a manslaughter charge. But,that would still result in niggers rioting looting and burning the city down.
    Like Ferguson!!

34. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can’t wait till this trial ends in a hung jury.Niggers will
    Burn down their own and their liberal masters buildings and businesses.
    Loot each other.
    Murder each other. I’m going to laugh my ass off seeing the pics and footage.
    AS will I!!

36. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    If he gets off, the Casus Belli's the niggers will surely give to the rest of America will be epic in nature. Returning a not guilty verdict, or even a hung jury/nullification will set the groids off worse than last year. The timing, honestly, couldn't be better, from a strategic point of view, if the intent was to cause further unrest. After 2020, this may be the bridge too far.
    There seems to be no end to the just cause afforded to America since the civil rights madness of the 60's. It has beat the country down to a point that I'm not sure there is a bridge too far as far as our tolerance to monkeyshines and their handlers biting of the hands that feed them. America seems to be the beat dog cowering in the corner at this point - scared to even bark, much less protect the homeowner and his property.

I can’t wait till this trial ends in a hung jury. Niggers will Burn down their own and their liberal masters buildings and businesses. Loot each other. Murder each other. I’m going to laugh my ass off seeing the pics and footage

...Old nigger witness breaking down in tears.
    If the only bodies in the stacks were niggers and their coddlers, I'd be in total agreement with you. Unfortunately, this WILL NOT be the case. Ask Reginald Denny - I'm sure he would be happy to elaborate.

Am I to consider any innocent human victims collateral damage as long as it achieves the goal? Hell, anyone can do that as long as it's not a member of their family that gets killed.

Those crocodile tears are the prosecution's strategy of using the jury's emotions over their intellect to decide the case. I'm worried this might be a good bet on their part. They picked the jury for a reason. Nowadays, most jurors are idiots. If they're too stupid to get out of jury duty, should they really be seated?

Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I have to agree with previous posters who question Chauvin's judgement. These days, Rule #1 for cops, has to be -- always assume you're on camera.

...because he was stupid. That nigger was already on its way to DNS all on its own.
    Eighteen years on the force and this guy had his hands in his pockets while looking directly into a camera...

Yep. Just plain stupid.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

38. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=tweakstick;163234
    They picked the jury for a reason. Nowadays, most jurors are idiots. If they're too stupid to get out of jury duty, should they really be seated?

Exactly!
    They tried to get me for jury duty may be a half dozen times in my life. It’s a thankless stressful unappreciated job that doesn’t pay anything. Unless you’re an idiot enough to think $25-$50 a day is good.The first time I actually went in and made them interview me. I told them I hated niggers and that they should all go to prison.They sent me home.
    The next four or five times that they sent me a letter, I just threw it in the garbage can. Didn’t even open it. They tried calling me. I told the lady to suck my dick. The last time was in 2007.They pretty much left me alone since.The Liberal justice system is a fucking joke.

40. Likes Tar Remover liked this post