Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread

Thread: New attack

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

New attack

Well, now it seems a pack of wild apes has beaten a human child to death in a Las Vegas high school. The report said that they "may" be gang members, at 16 or 17 years old.
    Another fine example of society getting what we deserve for letting these walking, talking turds run loose on our country.
    With a very few exceptions, niggers show up on every fucking violent crime reported. They make our once great cities almost uninhabitable, and even in most small towns, there are places we don't go for fear of meeting with these vile beasts.
    They destroy every damn thing they touch, and nobody says shit about it, let alone take action.
    The only people taking any action to thin the niggers out is other niggers. I guess they are so vile and evil, they don't even value themselves.
    This country can't wait to spend billions of dollars , and even American lives to protect people most of us can't even find on a map......Meanwhile, these damn niggers are destroying OUR country, and it is being broadcast daily on tv and social media.
    When will ever get leaders who will speak truth and tell it like it is?

Or have we become a nation of nigger loving pansies who can only watch this insatiable, mud colored cancer consume the once greatest nation our forefathers established ?
    Oh, and by the way..Happy Thanksgiving.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    TNB.......that's reminiscent of decades ago when I was in highscrhule.....lol

It wasn't funny back then, every other day you would see this OR You would be the Victim. I was forced to go there, it was a Fuk'd Up nigger school, fortunately I got out Alive , but it Totally Sucked....this has been in a niggers DNA for centuries, stinking niggers.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. It's a sad time in our history, with niggers eradicating each other as the only upside.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I agree. It's a sad time in our history, with niggers eradicating each other as the only upside.
    Now if we can then send them all back to Wakanda and stuff and mount the last nigger left after they've eaten each other. We can that put it in a museum and take your grandkids..." Do you remember niggers grandpa ? " .... " yes, yes yes, now once upon a time.... "
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Now if we can then send them all back to Wakanda and stuff and mount the last nigger left after they've eaten each other. We can that put it in a museum and take your grandkids..." Do you remember niggers grandpa ? " .... " yes, yes yes, now once upon a time.... "
    And I would absolutely DO it too.... LOL!!!

9. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post