Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    Miscegenation is ugliness
    Chimpout Guest

A warning to all white Americans and Europeans

I'm a white man from Colombia, of Spanish and Italian descent (yes, white people exist here too), and I need to advise you all about the unpleasant reality of visiting this miscegenated shithole Latin Aperica.

Never be a tourist here, and tell your white friends to do so too. If you wish do it anyway, visit whiter countries like Argentina, Uruguay and Chile, which are better for obvious reasons than the rest of the other brown and black buttholes. Spend your well-earned money in better decent places.

The worst countries you could go are Honduras, Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil, places which you are likely to face and meet ugly and retard niglets with their filthy misshapen snouts, black demonic eyes and hideous kinky hair, and they aim for the white foreigners for obvious reasons as well. Avoid these shitty nations at all costs, especially Brazil.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a cautionary note, OP, that we here at CO welcome other races and colors, because we are a pro-human group. Our focus is anti-negroid, Muslim, and law breakers who infiltrate North America and Europe with illegal aliens, who we call border niggers.

Native Indian peoples of the Americas, we don't malign, as long as they don't try to come here to the US and Canada illegally like criminals. The moment they break our laws, or abuse them, they are fair game.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscegenation is ugliness View Post
    I'm a white man from Colombia, of Spanish and Italian descent (yes, white people exist here too), and I need to advise you all about the unpleasant reality of visiting this miscegenated shithole Latin Aperica.

Never be a tourist here, and tell your white friends to do so too. If you wish do it anyway, visit whiter countries like Argentina, Uruguay and Chile, which are better for obvious reasons than the rest of the other brown and black buttholes. Spend your well-earned money in better decent places.

The worst countries you could go are Honduras, Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil, places which you are likely to face and meet ugly and retard niglets with their filthy misshapen snouts, black demonic eyes and hideous kinky hair, and they aim for the white foreigners for obvious reasons as well. Avoid these shitty nations at all costs, especially Brazil.
    Considering the influx of savage nigroids and Muzzies into all countries, I really think I'm going to stay home from now on.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    As someone who lives in Latin Aperica, I confirm that's all true.
    Never come to this jungle full of ugly dark wild beasts.