Close

Likes Likes:  38
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Heartwarming story of Muhdik pregnancy, Mudsharking fail, Family Abandonment resulting in Single Motherhood

A friend posted this in our private chat, that sums up nicely the events of nigger infatuation by mud sharking whores leading to their life eventually being in ruins. But now they are shunned from normal civilized society, their only way forward is seeking continued nigger acceptance.

https://gab.com/becomewhoweare/posts/105977221697102821

Should you want to harass this nasty radiator hose gobbling whore, please do so with your fake Twitter account. Her entire Thread is about niggers and nigger loving. I think I need to submit her info to CoalFax. https://twitter.com/mikaelakay1?s=21

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6da9c94e014aecbc.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	14770  

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's how coalburners should be treated. Fairly and correctly!

Where's the nigga dad now?

Sometimes you learn the hard way. Or she can give up the sprog to a liberal childless couple. Maybe she'll change her ways, but there should now be a "mudshark" tattoo visible on her forehead.

Still a lucky bitch, her king kong didn't kill her.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to contribute a box of granulated orangutan shit to this mudskipper, but she already gave birf to her own supplier.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That father is a good and sensible man. He knew if he started giving money, the nigger buck was going to waste it anyway on a side ho.

Since he refused to give support, he can truthfully say he has no grandchild (or even grandniglet).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That little shit skin bundle of future felonies will be a permanent reminder to the mudshark.And it will also be a warning any white man who may even consider dating the damaged piece of shit.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still can't understand how a nice, young white girl from Fargo, ND (about as white as it comes) becomes a jizz dumper for a groidial beast? Is it a genetic defect, years of MSM programming or the desperate cry for attention (looks at me)? So many stories like this so many lives ruined.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InsufferableNigg View Post
    I still can't understand how a nice, young white girl from Fargo, ND (about as white as it comes) becomes a jizz dumper for a groidial beast? Is it a genetic defect, years of MSM programming or the desperate cry for attention (looks at me)? So many stories like this so many lives ruined.
    Upbringing and liberal scholastic system indoctrination. But it sounds like she’s looking for repentance. Although, I don’t think she should get any. When a woman makes a decision to sleep with a groid,it is something that is irreversible.Mud sharks should have stamps on their foreheads identifying them.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InsufferableNigg View Post
    Perceived mistreatment by parents and schoolmates, combined with MSM race mixing propaganda, can be all it takes. Girls in rural areas are often way more sexually active than city girls, and once their reputation is kaput in their home town, they are sometimes inclined to get revenge by going mudshark. This hurts them most of all, while they relish the pain they inflict on their family and ex-boyfriends.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, InsufferableNigg liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "White people starting to look cute".
    Unlike you, you dumb whore. I'm sure lots of those "white people" will want you, knowing you spread for a worthless, dirty buck and carelessly shit out a halfling niglet and now think you're going to get some decent guy - other than a spindly beta cuck - to support you and some nigger's jizz nugget.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

Sometimes you learn the hard way. Or she can give up the sprog to a liberal childless couple. Maybe she'll change her ways, but there should now be a "mudshark" tattoo visible on her forehead.

"YET"! Wait til she starts ragging on his black ass for dat chile support. She and her niglet will be face-down in a ditch.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    People like this don’t learn either. She will find another nigger buck and eventually russian roulette willl lead to a deyad mudshark.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    People like this don’t learn either. She will find another nigger buck and eventually russian roulette willl lead to a deyad mudshark.
    I hope so, so we'll have a contender for 2021 Mudshark of the year!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This mudshark seems to be surprised that the nigger boyfriend behaves like a nigger.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That little shit skin bundle of future felonies will be a permanent reminder to the mudshark.And it will also be a warning any white man who may even consider dating the damaged piece of shit.
    Sadly men in society are desperate, they would go after whores, after niggers went. They'll date coal whores.
    Last edited by Cat fur allergic; 03-31-2021 at 01:53 PM.

22. Likes Jim Crow, InsufferableNigg liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Sadly men in society are desperate, they would go after whores, after niggers went. They'll date coal whores.
    I could never live with myself if I knowingly got hitched up with the mud shark. When I drove for the club, I had a lot of dancers. Although I always spoke anti-nigger,I may have unknowingly boned a mudshark. I rather not know. I do know I have a nigger hatin wife of 27 yrs and two lovely daughters that hate niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

Its not over yet... wait til kang kong comes around after finding she petitions the court for more child support!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

25. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Its not over yet... wait til kang kong comes around after finding she petitions the court for more child support!
    MORE chile support? Since when do niggers pay a dime to support the putrid fruit of their loins? In the very best case scenario, a buck will say, "I buys diapers when I can. I sends birfday cards."

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    MORE chile support? Since when do niggers pay a dime to support the putrid fruit of their loins? In the very best case scenario, a buck will say, "I buys diapers when I can. I sends birfday cards."

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

30. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post