Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Gadsden and Culpepper sell out to liberals

I have close to a half dozen different colored ball caps that use the hook and loop patches. Gadsden and Culpepper used to always sell the hook and loop patches with rebel flags in different colors. I’ve been wearing one every day for the last dozen years.
    I have plenty of these patches, but several of my shooting acquaintances and the few whom I consider my close friends have asked where to find them. So I went on Gadsten and Culpepper to order another dozen of them.
    To my own shock, they don’t sell them anymore. So I logged in with my password and I asked them why they don’t sell them anymore. Guess what? They never answered me. And furthermore, my password does not work anymore.
    Rebel flags and hat patches was the only item I would ever buy from Gadsten and Culpepper anyway. Now that they are sucking liberal dick, I don’t even need to go on their fucking site. I am sure they will soon be carrying BLM patches.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I have close to a half dozen different colored ball caps that use the hook and loop patches. Gadsden and Culpepper used to always sell the hook and loop patches with rebel flags in different colors. I’ve been wearing one every day for the last dozen years.
    I have plenty of these patches, but several of my shooting acquaintances and the few whom I consider my close friends have asked where to find them. So I went on Gadsten and Culpepper to order another dozen of them.
    To my own shock, they don’t sell them anymore. So I logged in with my password and I asked them why they don’t sell them anymore. Guess what? They never answered me. And furthermore, my password does not work anymore.
    Rebel flags and hat patches was the only item I would ever buy from Gadsten and Culpepper anyway. Now that they are sucking liberal dick, I don’t even need to go on their fucking site. I am sure they will soon be carrying BLM patches.
    FUCK that!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since it happened so recently, there's no doubt in mind: there were invisible threats from the Harris presidency that if the company didn't stop, the DOJ would sue them out of existence.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Since it happened so recently, there's no doubt in mind: there were invisible threats from the Harris presidency that if the company didn't stop, the DOJ would sue them out of existence.
    Sue them for what? The rebel flag is in against the law.And although I have no intentions of flying one, the Nazi flag isn’t illegal either. It’s called freedom of speech and expression. First amendment right.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sue them for what? The rebel flag is in against the law.And although I have no intentions of flying one, the Nazi flag isn’t illegal either. It’s called freedom of speech and expression. First amendment right.
    That's just it, there are no lawful grounds, but look how the Clintons, Obamas and now the Bidens weaponized the DOJ. Like I was mentioning in the thread about rent-stabilized housing landlords, a lawsuit can make a defendant go broke, even if he wins.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's just it, there are no lawful grounds, but look how the Clintons, Obamas and now the Bidens weaponized the DOJ. Like I was mentioning in the thread about rent-stabilized housing landlords, a lawsuit can make a defendant go broke, even if he wins.
    It’s all scare tactics. And they’ll use the lame Stream media to try and slander them. But most people that buy from Gadsden are rednecks anyway. The company just backed down, kind a like S&W in the 90s when Billy Bob Clinton scared them into putting those obnoxious safety locks on their revolvers.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s all scare tactics. And they’ll use the lame Stream media to try and slander them. But most people that buy from Gadsden are rednecks anyway. The company just backed down, kind a like S&W in the 90s when Billy Bob Clinton scared them into putting those obnoxious safety locks on their revolvers.
    Scare tactics are effective when a company can stop selling a product and lose a little profit, or lose millions in legal fees. It wouldn't matter if they came out victorious in court.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scare tactics are effective when a company can stop selling a product and lose a little profit, or lose millions in legal fees. It wouldn't matter if they came out victorious in court.
    Now ain’t that some shit?
    Anyway, Dixie outfitters still has a set of balls and sells all the Rebel shit any good ol boy’s heart desires!

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now ain’t that some shit?
    Anyway, Dixie outfitters still has a set of balls and sells all the Rebel shit any good ol boy’s heart desires!
    Then they're already on someone's radar to be sued into cessation or oblivion, I'm sure. Here's another scenario: even though no nigger would want to work at a place like "Dixie," a nigger would apply. If it doesn't get hired, it complains about discrimination, which would get the EEOC involved too. If it gets hired, it quits after one day, claiming "a toxic work environment" and "racism."

It is shit, and we're seeing worse than ever. The Clintons sent the DOJ and IRS after political enemies, but the Obamas took it to a new level when any nigger could make up lies about anything. All that still doesn't compare to the new plans to hire hundreds of new DOJ attorneys (not just replacements but new positions). That implicitly means thousands more paralegals, and thousands more investigators. It's an all-out war on freedom.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then they're already on someone's radar to be sued into cessation or oblivion, I'm sure. Here's another scenario: even though no nigger would want to work at a place like "Dixie," a nigger would apply. If it doesn't get hired, it complains about discrimination, which would get the EEOC involved too. If it gets hired, it quits after one day, claiming "a toxic work environment" and "racism."

It is shit, and we're seeing worse than ever. The Clintons sent the DOJ and IRS after political enemies, but the Obamas took it to a new level when any nigger could make up lies about anything. All that still doesn't compare to the new plans to hire hundreds of new DOJ attorneys (not just replacements but new positions). That implicitly means thousands more paralegals, and thousands more investigators. It's an all-out war on freedom.
    I believe Dixie outfitters is just an Internet store. Privately owned and privately run out of a small warehouse.Probably nothing the liberals can do.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe Dixie outfitters is just an Internet store. Privately owned and privately run out of a small warehouse.Probably nothing the liberals can do.
    Oh boy, that's the easiest kind of company to shut down. Remember what happened to Parler? If their hosting provider isn't already a woke company like AWS, one call from the DOJ is all it takes to threaten naming them as co-defendants in a civil rights lawsuit, and the site goes poof.

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh boy, that's the easiest kind of company to shut down. Remember what happened to Parler? If their hosting provider isn't already a woke company like AWS, one call from the DOJ is all it takes to threaten naming them as co-defendants in a civil rights lawsuit, and the site goes poof.
    I have absolutely no idea how that shit works.You know much better than me, so I’ll take your word for it. All I know is that I bought a couple things from Dixie today. They’re up and running!

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad I bought a case of rebel flags when I did. I bet the price goes through the roof when you find someone that will sell them. I recently started flying the Texas flag with the TNM standard beneath it advocating for secession. If Texas seceded they would have the US by the short hairs!

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Golliwog and Coonpecker- May they and their business burn in hell.

28. Likes Jim Crow liked this post