Close

Likes Likes:  9
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Truth
    Chimpout Guest

[C]rapper Lil Nas pays homage to its father Satan, unveils “shoes with human blood in it”

Satanic buck Lil Nas has unveiled “Satan Shoes,” which contain human blood (hope it's nigger blood), and will be limited to 666 pairs that are individually numbered. The sneakers start at $1,018.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-to-666-pairs/
    “Satan Shoes” are expected to be released on Monday, March 29. They contain “60cc ink and 1 drop of human blood,” according to the streetwear culture and news account, Saint.

In selling the sneakers, the rapper has partnered with MSCHF — a company that runs on “structured chaos,” and has been “creating some of the most absurd, cynical, and viral projects and products that have spread across the internet,” according to a report last year by Business Insider.
    At least this nigger pays homage to the creator of their useless race, Satan himself, and does not dare to defile God! But I doubt even Satan could create something as violent and dangerous as the niggers!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    What is it with niggers and shoes? ...I don't get it, but there again; I'm not a nigger....

3. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    What is it with niggers and shoes? ...I don't get it, but there again; I'm not a nigger....

Old school niggers were judged by the size and customization level of their pimpmobiles.

Today's buck can't afford the Caddy, so they have transitioned to a cheaper form of status symbol... shoes!

We think a thousand dollar pair of sneakers is ridiculous, but a K note is far less to spend than buying a gangstermobile with wide whites and curb feelers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  10.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lil Nas X.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	14756 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	55 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	14758

Typical sub-cockroach Demon-crap worthless nigger son of Barry Insane 666 Ohomo.

And when a member of the stinking manure pile (niggers) prefixes its hideous name with 'Lil', most often it is overweight or perhaps it refers to the size of its brain, or the tiny size of its muhdick.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

"... 'Lil', most often it is overweight or perhaps it refers to the size of its brain, or the tiny size of its muhdick."

All cRappers are probably short dick fuckers.

If they were packing radiator hoses, they wouldn't have to cRap!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nike could shut this shit down with one letter from their lawyer. Nike is not the maker of these "shoes". This nigger is using the Nike logo in violation of trademark laws.

If you or I were to use the Nike logo on something like "Jesus" shoes, we would be in court a few days later. But, because this is a nigger, they are scared shitless to do anything about it.

That's the point we've reached in this country. If BLM co-opted the Cadillac crest as their symbol and started selling hats and tee-shirts, you wouldn't hear a peep. Corporate America, with rare exception, is scared of niggers.

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Stupid ass bootlipped spawn of hell will be feeding the devil with all the nigger blood that will be spilled over these shoes. Anything that keeps them deleting each other is good so hurry up and go extinct already stupid dog shit niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Nike could shut this shit down with one letter from their lawyer. Nike is not the maker of these "shoes". This nigger is using the Nike logo in violation of trademark laws.

If you or I were to use the Nike logo on something like "Jesus" shoes, we would be in court a few days later. But, because this is a nigger, they are scared shitless to do anything about it.

That's the point we've reached in this country. If BLM co-opted the Cadillac crest as their symbol and started selling hats and tee-shirts, you wouldn't hear a peep. Corporate America, with rare exception, is scared of niggers.
    I remember lots of OG niggers wearing Caddy crest hats and sweatshirts!

N.A.A.C.P.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I remember lots of OG niggers wearing Caddy crest hats and sweatshirts!
    They'll even steal the hood ornaments and pry logos off hubcaps. It happened to Sandman Sr., and we just couldn't believe niggers would wear them like necklaces.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm surprised! I thought Nike was too woke to do anything against a nigger.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/n...pper-lil-nas-x
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing more idiotic than that queer nigger are the idiots who buy it’s fucking albums.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    They'll even steal the hood ornaments and pry logos off hubcaps. It happened to Sandman Sr., and we just couldn't believe niggers would wear them like necklaces.

The first time I was in Germany I was AMAZED that every single Mercedes Benz I saw had its hood ornament in place... late 90's, early 00's you couldn't find a Mercedes in the U.S. that hadn't had its emblem torn off to be worn around some moolies neck!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

Typical sub-cockroach Demon-crap worthless nigger son of Barry Insane 666 Ohomo.

And when a member of the stinking manure pile (niggers) prefixes its hideous name with 'Lil', most often it is overweight or perhaps it refers to the size of its brain, or the tiny size of its muhdick.
    That shot gun barrel nose looks like a potato!!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    To the nigger main stream media, they're artistic geniuses...niggers aren't like us, the way they look; with the puffed up lips, the oversized flat nose with nostrils the size of pie plates, and of course the odor...a combination of dead rotting flesh and monkey vomit. Niggers belong back in the jungle from whence they came...

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a business decision -- and a damn good one! First, Nike is a top tier brand (even if most of their shoes are shit). Any association with this nigger, its gold teef, and its Devil shoes is certain to alienate 280 million Christians in this country. Also, allowing this to go further would set a dangerous precedent from a brand management standpoint. What will it be the next time some nigger gets "creative" -- a "Kill Whitey!" version with soles made of ground up White people?

Nike will win this suit and that nigger will be forced to cease and desist. But that's not enough! They need to sue to take possession of every shoe and then destroy them. If their lawyers are smart -- and I'm sure they are, they also need to sue that nigger personally for financial damages to their carefully crafted brand. Any reasonable judgement the received would bankrupt that nigger as it would certainly be an 8-figure sum.

That would send a message to other knockoff scammers and reinforce the integrity of the brand.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, allowing this to go further would set a dangerous precedent from a brand management standpoint. What will it be the next time some nigger gets "creative" -- a "Kill Whitey!" version with soles made of ground up White people?
    If Nike doesn't defend its trademark now, future infringers could argue that Nike abandoned it. I doubt Nike will seek any damages or demand the products be destroyed, though. That's probably their trick to act like they're defending their trademark while letting a nigger get away with what no non-nigger could.

Who knows, it could probably just be a big publicity scam by both parties.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    ...Late 90's, early 00's you couldn't find a Mercedes in the U.S. that hadn't had its emblem torn off to be worn around some moolies neck!
    When I arrived at my first duty station in Glenview, Ill, I was driving a 1979 Cougar XR7. They were still pretty common back in those days. Good car, solid, reliable and built like a damn tank if you didn't mind 18 on the highway. I hadn't been there for a total of a month when some nigger yoots stole the hood ornament. These little shits ran around base housing ripping every hood ornament off of every car they could find to string around their fake gold chains. Security caught them and showed up to my door for me to pick mine out of a box with dozens of others. It was there but of course it was broken where they ripped it. I really wanted to hurt them. My dad and I spent a lot of work on that car and I painted with epoxy polyamide. I'm not saying where it came from but let's just say the color matched the P-3 Orion and my best friend who joined with me was an air-framer. No, I'm not really a thief - just more of a dumpster diver. The paint was going in the trash because it had expired it's shelf life but it was fine for anything that didn't fly at 300 knots.

It was a business decision -- and a damn good one! First, Nike is a top tier brand (even if most of their shoes are shit). Any association with this nigger, its gold teef, and its Devil shoes is certain to alienate 280 million Christians in this country.
    Christians are a funny bunch. They talk a good game but rarely ever actually boycott shit. How many times have they REEEE'd over Disney? The same ones that do it will let their kids watch the movies and network and pack Dizzy Wurld every year. Then they will REEEEE again because all the gays show up on Baptist Youth day at the theme parks to have their own gay pride parade right down the park's Main Street while having orgies in the rest rooms.

It's funny that they were the shoes in the first place seeing as how they are named after the Greek pagan deity of speed.

I'm afraid the days of Christians that make their own powder and load their own muskets to make war over principle are over.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Awesome, they stopped cowering in fear of the almighty “R” word and sued that fucking nigger scum!

Now does this mean if we’re lucky he’ll be going to federal pound me in the ass prison?
    That’s way better than a nigger going to “that’s racist I demand to be released without bail” prison!
    Hope he gets cornholed so hard he can’t walk anymore! Nigger!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Christians are a funny bunch. They talk a good game but rarely ever actually boycott shit. How many times have they REEEE'd over Disney? The same ones that do it will let their kids watch the movies and network and pack Dizzy Wurld every year. Then they will REEEEE again because all the gays show up on Baptist Youth day at the theme parks to have their own gay pride parade right down the park's Main Street while having orgies in the rest rooms.

It's funny that they were the shoes in the first place seeing as how they are named after the Greek pagan deity of speed.

I'm afraid the days of Christians that make their own powder and load their own muskets to make war over principle are over.
    There are some Christians who will roll over and take it, but don't be too general. There are lot of us who stay true to our word. The boycott back in the 1990s was ridiculous, if you read about it, and actually did not represent the SBC as a whole. Nowadays Baptists are even more fragmented in politics.

Before the latest cancel culture, I already boycotted Disney 100%. We don't go to their theme parks, and the rare time we saw their movies was getting tickets or rentals for free.

That part that I bolded -- what are you talking about?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

"... just more of a dumpster diver. The paint was going in the trash because it had expired it's shelf life but it was fine for anything that didn't fly at 300 knots."

You would not believe how much "expired" loot a friend would bring home for me from one of the airlines.

After his military career, he landed a job in a MX hanger which had a store room with multiples of just about every replaceable part on an airliner, all tagged with expiration dates.

I'm not a stupid man, but can anyone explain to me how a drill bit, hermetically sealed in a plastic bag with a desiccant pack included in the bag can expire, no longer worthy of drilling a hole, in most cases through
    plastic or aluminum?

I was never able to figure that out. So I used them anyway The luxury of opening a new bit every time you drill something is priceless when you have dozens of expired bits in every size!

Toggle switches? Light bulbs? Carpeting? Napkins? Yes brand new linen napkins... not defective, not stained, not burned and without a wad of chewing gum stuck to them... brand new in the box pressed. All expired, all headed for the dumpster.

We used white linen napkins with the airlines' logo monogrammed in the corner as shop rags because I had them stacked like cordwood under the workbench.

We'd also use them for flags on the ends of over length shit hanging out the back of our pick ups... the napkins having a conveniently located stitched button hole in the corner! Nothing but the best for first class!

I will say my friend did a superb job indeed of policing up the store room for expired items. He also saved the airline from having to pay for a bigger bin out back!

40 years later I'll still find something wrapped in a napkin I've stashed away, or an airline drill bit in the corner of a drawer next to a couple of push button switches with brushed aluminum bezels!

N.A.A.C.P.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post