Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers at Oklahoma County NU take guard hostage, take video of themselves, one gets made completely excellent

An Oklahoma City corrections officer was taken to a hospital Saturday after being held hostage on the 10th floor of the Oklahoma County Detention Center -- with videos of the drama posted online.

That floor is known for housing the jail's most difficult-to-manage inmates, The Oklahoman newspaper of Oklahoma City reported.
    When police and sheriff's deputies arrived at the scene, they initially attempted to de-escalate the situation. But when officers saw the inmate holding an object against the corrections officer's neck, they fired at the inmate, killing him, Oklahoma County Sheriff Tommie Johnsion III told The Oklahoman.
    After the incident, a group of protesters gathered outside the jail, complaining about conditions that inmates allegedly faced behind bars.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma-...ty-on-lockdown

https://twitter.com/JbrunoKFOR/statu...37535822729217

There needs to be automatic death sentences for prisoners who take guards hostages. So many are lifers, or are going to be lifers, and have nothing to lose by killing guards. This one was damn lucky.

Look how the niggers have to lie about conditions, and even do monkeyshines dances, as soon as they get a video camera. Niggers complaining that they can't take showers really mean they can't muh dikk each other, and/or are being punished with solitary.

And then there are the usual suspook protesters, niggers and coddlers acting like the prisoners are all innocent and oppressed. What about the conditions the guards have to deal with?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batwings for feral nigger SHU inmate that took corrections officer hostage

Oklahoma City police fatally shoot inmate after officer taken hostage

Bix nood edited footage here:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1375935619780722697
    Oklahoma City police shot and killed an inmate at the Oklahoma County jail after a hostage situation Saturday night involving a guard.

The jail was on lockdown Saturday night with extra staff inside, while outside, a small group of protesters chanted and pounded on the jail’s parking lot gate.

The man who was killed was not immediately identified by officials, pending family notification. Officials said he was the suspected hostage taker.

The jail employee was rescued and taken to a hospital for treatment. Jail Administrator Greg Williams said that the guard left the jail on his own, but did not provide details of his injuries.

The incident happened on the jail's 10th floor, where the inmates that are the hardest to manage are housed, Williams said.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ge/7035900002/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I had my way niggers would all be on prison farms. If they want to eat, they grow crops. If they don't want to grow crops, they don't eat. No cable TV. No weights room,. No basketball. No chance of parole. Nothing but back breaking labor from sun up to sun down. One meal a day, if the pigs left any scraps.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    If I had my way niggers would all be on prison farms. If they want to eat, they grow crops. If they don't want to grow crops, they don't eat. No cable TV. No weights room,. No basketball. No chance of parole. Nothing but back breaking labor from sun up to sun down. One meal a day, if the pigs left any scraps.
    I’d rather see them sent to the deserts of the Middle East.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

They used to do that in Ohio until the inmates filed grievances about no A/C on the tractors, having to lift over 70 lbs; the sun is in my eyes, I'm scared of the dark, have to get up too early and more.

Instead of cracking the whip and sending them back to work, instead the state concurred the prisoners were being mistreated and sent them back to their air conditioned cells with big screen tee bee's.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joe Arpaio knew how to treat prisoners, whether they were niggers or humans. No coddling. Doing time meant doing time.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Joe Arpaio knew how to treat prisoners, whether they were niggers or humans. No coddling. Doing time meant doing time.
    Sheriff Joe was the man. He was not shy about telling it like it was. One of my favorite quotes.

A ‘liberal paradise’ would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive health care, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities and only law enforcement personnel have guns. And, believe it or not, such a liberal utopia does indeed exist. ... It’s called prison.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.