Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niglet shot in head by police trying to prevent another nigger from carjacking

Baby injured in HPD shooting 'fighting for his life,' mother says

Daisha Smalls had just finished pumping gas at a Chevron station in southwest Houston when an armed man ran up and demanded she get out of the driver’s seat.

The 19-year-old refused to leave her car, where her 1-year-old son Legend Smalls sat tucked in his car seat. She screamed what any mother would: “My baby’s in the back seat.”

The man, a robbery suspect fleeing authorities, jumped in her lap and tried to put the car in gear, she said. Smalls saw flashing blue-and-red lights and heard sirens as officers surrounded her car. Then, before she knew what happened, the shooting started.

A Houston police officer identified as E. Garza opened fire at the sedan, killing the man who sat on top of Smalls and putting a bullet in the baby’s head.
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...y-16029057.php
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two things...just how much 'Detroit Lean' was this bitch doing that the carjacking nigger was able to jump in her lap behind the wheel? Both must be some skinny-ass knee grows.
    Also..
    According to civil rights attorney Benjamin Crump, who has gained recent notoriety for advocating on behalf of George Floyd's family, 1-year-old Legend Smalls had to have part of his skull removed to relieve the swelling in his brain. Legend is in the pediatric ICU.
    Didn't this sheister Crump just bag his share of the 27 million dollar George Floyd settlement? Man I'm gonna be REAL broken-up when this ape meets his maker.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The doctor said "Hope for the best", regarding the condition of the tar papoose.
    Maybe he's a Chimper, rooting for batwings to be issued.

6. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cop should get rewarded if the shitskin baby gets batwings.Two felons w/one bullet!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Two things...just how much 'Detroit Lean' was this bitch doing that the carjacking nigger was able to jump in her lap behind the wheel? Both must be some skinny-ass knee grows.
    Also..

Didn't this sheister Crump just bag his share of the 27 million dollar George Floyd settlement? Man I'm gonna be REAL broken-up when this ape meets his maker.
    That pos should be disbarred!! I hope Z-Man wins his case against that SHEISTER and tampon martin's mammy and pappy!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least the cop batwinged the criminigger.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the niglet lives this will be its excuse for being a felonious nigger the rest of its life. Lil’ legend was shot by da evil police as a lil niglet and is now mentally challenged.