Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger posts video of it smoking pot with a gas mask, claims it was hacked, loses millions as it loses draft pick status

CHICAGO — Next summer, when the HBO show "Ballers" begins its second season and the NFL tries to dismiss its wild storylines as just the work of fiction and not representative of real life inside the league … just remember that on draft night 2016, a top prospect tumbled through the first round because minutes before the event a video of him smoking something, presumably marijuana, while wearing a gas mask was released on his own Twitter account, which he claimed was hacked, perhaps, some speculated, by his own stepfather who had sued him two days prior. Then, less than two hours later (you thought that was it?) his Instagram revealed screenshots of text conversations allegedly between the player and an assistant athletic director at his college where he asked for payments for rent and his mom's utility bills, which are violations of NCAA statutes.
    No, it wasn't all that fun for Tunsil, the prospect and gas-mask wearer in question, but all's well that ends well, and it did for the very talented Ole Miss offensive tackle. He wound up going 13th to the Miami Dolphins. At one point in the draft process, he was expected to be a top-three selection, so he lost some early money (around $10 million) but it's all about what he does now.

"I can't control things who gets in my phone, and hacking my Instagram, my Twitter," Tunsil said. "I'm just blessed to be part of the Miami Dolphins organization."
    https://sports.yahoo.com/news/two-wo...042452056.html

Only niggers. This nigger will still be a multi-millionaire, but one joint made it lose $10 million more. Of course once it realized the consequences of what it did, it dindu nuffins, dindu nuffins! Dat bitch set it up!

And apparently major NCAA rules violations don't matter. A white player would be investigated already and maybe even declared draft ineligible.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perfect draft candidate.They don’t call it “Nigger Felon League” for nothin!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post

"They don’t call it “Nigger Felon League” for nothin!"

You got that right!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas