Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Marisela does Dallas: leaves a bar with at least one nigger, and gets diversified

Nina Tamar Marano, 49, was taken into police custody Thursday in Miami and faces a capital murder charge in the death of 23-year-old Marisela Botello Valadez, according to a police affidavit obtained by Fox News. Botello Valadez was last seen Oct. 5 in an entertainment district in Dallas.

Her remains were found Wednesday in a wooded area in the Dallas suburb of Wilmer. The two other suspects being sought are Charles Beltran, 31, and 57-year-old Lisa Dykes.
    Security video showed Botello Valadez leaving a bar with a man. Her social media and bank accounts have had no activity since, police said.
    In January, it was revealed that DNA evidence from a carpet in what was believed to be Beltran's bedroom matched that of Botello Valadez, police said. Since Botello Valadez's disappearance, authorities said Beltran, Dykes and Marano have "shown a pattern of avoidance and attempted to concealment of evidence" of the investigation.

In addition, they all left their jobs and moved out of their homes after she went missing, police said.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-w...-seek-2-others

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Charles-Beltran.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	14717
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just needs a bone in its nose to complete the ensemble.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Name:	Charles-Beltran.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	14717
    Spigger, please !

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She willingly left the bar with THAT??

The nigger's partner in crime:

Name:	Seattle Woman Last Seen in Deep Ellum.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	568.7 KB 
ID:	14727
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The nigger's partner in crime:

Name:	Seattle Woman Last Seen in Deep Ellum.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	568.7 KB 
ID:	14727
    That hair makes me think there are more than a few drops in that thing. If anything it's a given it's been with the niggers, so "her" DNA has been corrupted by nigger jizz.

I would like to think the dead girl was impaired, but news tends to mention that, so "left" sounds like she wasn't given a date rape drug and led out to a car. She went looking for trouble and found it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That hair makes me think there are more than a few drops in that thing. If anything it's a given it's been with the niggers, so "her" DNA has been corrupted by nigger jizz.

I would like to think the dead girl was impaired, but news tends to mention that, so "left" sounds like she wasn't given a date rape drug and led out to a car. She went looking for trouble and found it.
    IMO, she was just a typical, dumb, empty-headed, clueless millennial girl obsessed with social media and selfies.

Then article mentions she hadn't been "active" on her social media for days. I think we can automatically assume that when such a girl doesn't post on her Influencer Instagram or update her FB status even for a few hours, it must mean she's dead or at least in a coma and the odds are that she's been deactivated by nigger.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police have wrangled the main suspook and others.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dallas-mu...year-old-woman

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Just needs a bone in its nose to complete the ensemble.

Was thinking the same thing!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas