Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pregnant Kelsie coalburner's remains still not found after niggerjocker Donthe gets N.U. scholarship for her murder

Mom fights to bring pregnant daughter's killer to justice 8 years after she disappeared

It’s been over eight years since Laura Saxton’s 21-year-old pregnant daughter Kelsie Schelling vanished. Saxton still doesn’t have all the answers she’s searched tirelessly for.

From the moment she realized Schelling was missing, Saxton led the fight to find her daughter. She questioned her daughter’s boyfriend Donthe Lucas on the phone herself, organized community searches as the case went cold and followed up on leads through the “Help Find Kelsie” Facebook page -- including one that claimed the young expectant mother was still alive.

“Now that she is gone, I’ve had to turn into a fighter,” Saxton told “20/20.”

When the time came, Saxton even took the stand against her daughter’s killer. Though Lucas has been sentenced to life behind bars for her murder, the exact location of Schelling’s remains have not been revealed and Saxton still hasn’t been able to lay her to rest.

“I'm never going to recover without getting her back,” Saxton said. “I still have nowhere to go to take her flowers, to go sit and talk with her, take her balloons on her birthday, go to her on the holidays. I have nothing. Donthe took that away from me.”
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-fights...ry?id=76680879
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The usual way a buck imparts the information to the mudshark that he's not quite ready for fatherhood. Oh, well. Kelsie wanted this specimen and she got him in spades, so to speak.

Maybe Donthe ate the bitch?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Donthe took out a mudskipper, her mulatta mongrel, and got himself a lifetime scholarship to Nigger U.
    He either put in some work to get rid of her body, which I doubt, or found the right dumpster at the right time.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why does the mother care? She should have washed her hands and said, "I have no daughter!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Why does the mother care? She should have washed her hands and said, "I have no daughter!"
    That's the right and actually biblical way. If your kid burns coal, offends against all things holy, spits upon the natural order of humanity, it is righteous to disavow any past relationship.

Miscegenating is like a cancer. It needs to be removed amputated, cast away.

Such a smart move, you filthy skank, what'd you expect, a doting husboon? Your pet wasn't as tame as you thought!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being a father of two beautiful daughters I can feel the mom’s pain. And although it hurts, you still have to realize that the girl was infected with the nigger lovin disease and was carrying a little zebra. If that were the case with one of my daughters, as much as I love them,I would rather have them dead, than with a nigger,producing half breeds.Dead would hurt me and my wife less than knowing a nigger was boning my daughter and my grandkid was a spook.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Maybe Donthe ate the bitch?
    I was going to suggest it was with fava beans and a nice chianti but my money says skittles and cough syrup.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Such a smart move, you filthy skank, what'd you expect, a doting husboon? Your pet wasn't as tame as you thought!
    Honestly, this is what amazes me so much. Do the sharks really think that some low-IQ, feral, primitive nigger beast is going to suddenly become an intelligent, hard-working baby daddy and loving husband? What the HELL is in their heads if they think this?

I won't even speculate on what would make a human female be so attracted to a butt-ugly, flat-nosed, dead-eyed buck that she can't wait to rut with him. I prefer not to think about that. I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone than touch something so alien and repulsive as a nigger. Name:  puking.gif
Views: 435
Size:  2.9 KB
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My GF likes to watch murder mysteries, so last night she recorded 20/20. It was about this missing pregnant mudshark. At first I wasn't interested, until it rang bell in my mind. At the very beginning, friends of the shark told her Donthe was abusive, get free rent and free use of the car, and it was never grateful. It lured her to her death, and shark's body hasn't been recovered. Took years before nigger got convicted.

The parents should have told their girl NOT to associate with niggers. They warned her, but not strongly enough. When the children become adults, you can't do nuffin anymore, but your conscience will be clear you did your very best. Common sense + parental teaching + normal human instincts on what's human and what's niggers = those should be enough to keep you safe from rutting with niggers. But this one bimbo was so stupid and broken, she thought she could "change" Dontay, whatever the Fuck nigger name it has. Got pregnant, she got the best deal she could. No fucks given. I just wish they imposed the death penalty.

No mudshark is worth saving. Dumb enough to lay in bed with something lower than cockroaches, they deserve to be eaten by cockroaches 6 feet under. In this case, authorities think she ended up in the landfill.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    In this case, authorities think she ended up in the landfill.
    This nigger got lucky, and found the right dumpster, which was picked up and dumped at the opportune time and place. Niggers are terrible at shovel work, and must have been useless as slaves, because they can't dig for shit. I once hired two cut looking spiggers to dig sprinkler system trenches, and dug 4 times as much lineal feet as both could do in the same time. I fired them on the spot, and dug the whole job myself.

20. Likes Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape

LOL, True Crime Daily just covered it with that obnoxious lead bitch. I was going to post it but Whitey beat me to it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pit_bull_cb.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	14764
    Dead CB Kelsie & her Pit Bull Pups:
    Niggers and Coal Burners have a natural affinity to these stupid vicious useless mutts.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-30-2021 at 12:40 AM.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Honestly, this is what amazes me so much. Do the sharks really think that some low-IQ, feral, primitive nigger beast is going to suddenly become an intelligent, hard-working baby daddy and loving husband? What the HELL is in their heads if they think this?

I won't even speculate on what would make a human female be so attracted to a butt-ugly, flat-nosed, dead-eyed buck that she can't wait to rut with him. I prefer not to think about that. I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone than touch something so alien and repulsive as a nigger. Name:  puking.gif
Views: 435
Size:  2.9 KB
    Mudsharks have deep rooted psychological problems.Their thought process is fucked up.No other explanation on why a marginally attractive white woman wold lay with a violent savage beast.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Mudsharks have deep rooted psychological problems.Their thought process is fucked up.No other explanation on why a marginally attractive white woman wold lay with a violent savage beast.
    Death wish or a desire to degrade themselves.

26. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy , NiggerHater liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Death wish or a desire to degrade themselves.
    Having a death wish and wanting to be degraded are psychological problems.And I’m sure that those two are just the tip of the iceberg.

28. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I was going to suggest it was with fava beans and a nice chianti but my money says skittles and cough syrup.
    You would WIN that bet!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Wokeism" and "Libtardism!!" Both are VERY serious MENTAL DISORDERS!!

31. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberalism is a mental disorder, and bestiality with niggers is one form of liberalism (therefore a form of mental illness).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Liberalism is a mental disorder, and bestiality with niggers is one form of liberalism (therefore a form of mental illness).
    Liberalism is a mental disorder that is destroying our country.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    "Wokeism" and "Libtardism!!" Both are VERY serious MENTAL DISORDERS!!
    Although I’m having a bad day today, I still have things to be thankful for. I don’t have liberal mental disorders.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jim crow View Post
    although i’m having a bad day today, i still have things to be thankful for. I don’t have liberal mental disorders.
    neither do i!!