Close

Likes Likes:  34
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A'Myrikal gets mauled by the family pitbull niggerdog

What it is it with niggers and pitbulls?

A'Myrikal — who was born March 7, 2020 — died Thursday night at HSHS St. John's Hospital, shortly after being rushed to the emergency room by ambulance after she was bitten by the family's dog inside their home on the 800 block of Indiana Avenue.

The toddler was near the dog's food bowl when the female pocket bully — an American Pit Bull Terrier and Patterdale Terrier mix — bit her on the head, according to longtime family friend Cory Painter.

"The baby walked by the dog as she was eating and reached for her food," Painter said. "This is nothing new. The dog would eat snacks out of the baby's hand."

However, the way the dog responded on Thursday night was out of character, according to Painter, who said she is "terrified" of most dogs, but was not scared of the short and stout dog her friend Bobbie Jo Stengel used to bottle feed.

A'Myrikal and the dog both lived with Stengel, who was the toddler's grandmother and guardian.
    https://www.voiceofalexandria.com/ne...f6742a212.html

A'myrikal and her brother Donovon Hoover were being raised by their maternal grandmother; Bobbie Jo Stengal, finance; Jarvis Akers with help from her brother’s paternal grandmother; Cory Painter.

A'myrikal is survived by; parents; Cierra Stengal and Nathaniel Capler Sr., 7 sisters and 12 brothers from her father and his wife Yashika Capler all from Springfield, IL. A'Myrikal enjoyed life playing with her uncles Gary (Kenya) Isaiah (Naomi) & Jeremiah Wesley who nicknamed her "Moochie" Aunts Walena, Santana Anderson, Exandria Hoover and Uncle Donovan, grandfathers; James Hunter and Paul Hull, step-grandfather; Frank Nash, grandmother; Ruth Capler and great grandmother; Serene Akers and several cousins all of Springfield, IL.
    https://www.drrubydavisfuneralhome.c.../amyrikal-hull
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is a’myrikal the niggers didnt have the pitbull chained to the tree in the backyard with no food or water as they love to do. Dog should be goven a crime fighting award.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should not be allowed to own dogs.In order to control a dog you have to have a higher IQ than a dog.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The dog, which had been with the family for about four years, is now with Sangamon County Animal Control...

Painter has known Bobbie Jo Stengel for 17 years and lives just a few minutes away. The two have supported each other as they have raised their children and grandchildren, who are all very close. They also share a 6-year-old grandson.
    Is the dog going to be ok?

They need to hurry up and reunite the poor thing with it's owners. There's still more chirrenz!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers should not be allowed to own dogs.In order to control a dog you have to have a higher IQ than a dog.
    Tru Dat!! I was WORRIED the dog would have broken it's teef on the shitlet's hayid!!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!! I was WORRIED the dog would have broken it's teef on the shitlet's hayid!!
    Nigger heads are tough to penetrate,but no brains inside!

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That dog was no doubt already being tortured, and whatever the niglet did, that was the last straw.

A'myrikal and her brother Donovon Hoover were being raised by their maternal grandmother
    Typical Nigger Rearing. The mammy's a crackhead, a ho nowhere to be found, in prison, or all three. Can they even guess who the buck pappy is?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I took a stroll down the 800 block of Indiana Ave. courtesy of Google maps and of course it looks like it was a typical white picket fence neighborhood... 30 years ago.

Now there are houses in all stages of disrepair, hoopties parked on the grass, hoopties with accident damage on the street... your typical NN.

Probably most of the residents have pit bulls chained to their smokers to keep them from rolling away!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Take a bite out of crime!

It sure did!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The minute a nigger mammy names their shitling "A'Myrikal", authorities should arrange for the entire family to be immediately deported to the Congo. Nature will then be allowed to take it's proper course, for the good of all.

19. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually feel for the dog. The poor dog did not ask to be owned by a fucking irresponsible pack of monkey niggers.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually feel for the dog. The poor dog did not ask to be owned by a fucking irresponsible pack of monkey niggers.
    When it comes to dogs, its always the human's fault for their behavior. Given that niggers aren't human, you can't expect animals controlling other animals, especially when niggers are much less intelligent than pigs and dogs.

A'Myrikal or whatever fucking sow name it was, just got what it deserved. I'm sure it abused the dog. Dog bit back. Bye queenz!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

23. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    When it comes to dogs, its always the human's fault for their behavior. Given that niggers aren't human, you can't expect animals controlling other animals, especially when niggers are much less intelligent than pigs and dogs.

A'Myrikal or whatever fucking sow name it was, just got what it deserved. I'm sure it abused the dog. Dog bit back. Bye queenz!
    Sad part is, that although the dog was defending itself, liberal laws will have it put down.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    It is a’myrikal the niggers didnt have the pitbull chained to the tree in the backyard with no food or water as they love to do. Dog should be goven a crime fighting award.
    It is a'myrikal
    Bwahahahaha

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've always been taught from my youngest recollection to never mess with any animal, let alone a dog, when it's eating. I've passed it on. It doesn't matter the size or breed of the dog. The only difference that makes is how much damage they can do.

I just assumed everyone taught their kids the same. You would think niggers would know this instinctively being closer to apes than humans.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

29. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should not be allowed to own dogs. In order to control a dog you have to have a higher IQ than a dog.
    Niggers should not be allowed to own dogs. However, dogs should be allowed to own niggers.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

31. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Treat pit bulls like niggers

I have had dogs most of my life of 70 years. I have stopped taking my dogs to dog parks or any venue that is frequented by pit bulls. They will attack other dogs and people without provocation and for reasons unknown (sorta like niggers). No telling what will flip their switch. Have had my dogs randomly attacked several times. I just don't go near pit bulls when I can avoid them, just like I don't go near niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Niggers should not be allowed to own dogs. However, dogs should be allowed to own niggers.
    I owned a German Shepard that did.

34. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I owned a German Shepard that did.
    That must have been a sight watching your dog lead its nigger around on a leash.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-26-2021 at 10:55 PM. Reason: pronouns
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

36. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool From the news stories

A'myrikal and her brother Donovon Hoover were being raised by their maternal grandmother; Bobbie Jo Stengal, finance; Jarvis Akers with help from her brother’s paternal grandmother; Cory Painter.
    A'myrikal is survived by; parents; Cierra Stengal and Nathaniel Capler Sr.,
    So none of these butt nugget turdlers were being looked after by any of their actual parents, just by their grand mammy. Nigger parenting at its finest.

38. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast