The sentence is more than I expected. I would have figured the older nigger would be released at 18. No, it'll stay at mini NU until it's a whole 21!

The 15-year-old girl convicted of killing Mohammad Anwar, an Uber Eats driver, during a botched Washington D.C., carjacking was sentenced Friday to be held in a youth detention facility until she turns 21 years of age.

During a virtual hearing, Washington D.C., Superior Court Judge Lynn Leibovitz told the defendant, "I hope you fully appreciate how much pain you caused."
The girl spoke briefly, saying she would "never intentionally murder somebody, or intentionally hurt somebody. I just want them to know that I apologize. If I could take it back I would."

A 13-year-old girl who pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in connection with Anwar's death on Thursday will be sentenced July 6. The stiffest penalty she can receive is the same as her alleged accomplice.

A law enforcement source with knowledge of the case told Fox News the incident is tragic for all sides involved, including the youthful defendants, who will have to reconcile with their actions for the rest of their lives. The video footage taken of the deadly crash aided investigators, the source said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/girl-15-g...202057813.html

Fucking niggers! They express "remorse" only as a lie. They're incapable of feeling sorry for what they do.