Close

Likes Likes:  45
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Niggers Put The "False" In Advertising

So, no doubt by now we've all seen and heard how companies have niggers doing all of their TV ads. Do they really think we believe this crap?? They have niggers in commercials for cleaning products, even though they're the filthiest beasts on earth. I have no idea where they find those skinny sheboons for underwear ads - every sheboon I've ever seen weighs about 400 pounds. My favorite ads, though, are the ones that show a family of niggers with both parents and some well-behaved kids. TV ads are the only place you'll ever see that.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by had_it_with_niggers View Post
    so, no doubt by now we've all seen and heard how companies have niggers doing all of their tv ads. Do they really think we believe this crap?? They have niggers in commercials for cleaning products, even though they're the filthiest beasts on earth. I have no idea where they find those skinny sheboons for underwear ads - every sheboon i've ever seen weighs about 400 pounds. My favorite ads, though, are the ones that show a family of niggers with both parents and some well-behaved kids. Tv ads are the only place you'll ever see that.
    tru dat!!

3. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post
    So, no doubt by now we've all seen and heard how companies have niggers doing all of their TV ads. Do they really think we believe this crap?? They have niggers in commercials for cleaning products, even though they're the filthiest beasts on earth. I have no idea where they find those skinny sheboons for underwear ads - every sheboon I've ever seen weighs about 400 pounds. My favorite ads, though, are the ones that show a family of niggers with both parents and some well-behaved kids. TV ads are the only place you'll ever see that.
    I'll bet television commercial producers are about pulling their hair out by now.

Can you imagine how hard it has to be to shoot a commercial with a cast of coons?

Probably chimp out after chimp out.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're all fed up with magic negroes, who only exist in the world of today's woketurd media morons. Sassy sheboons, the Allstate nigger, jigs-with-jobs, sows who think they're glowing, behaving blackamoors - no one is buying it, or what they're selling.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    We're all fed up with magic negroes, who only exist in the world of today's woketurd media morons. Sassy sheboons, the Allstate nigger, jigs-with-jobs, sows who think they're glowing, behaving blackamoors - no one is buying it, or what they're selling.
    I CERTAINLY am not!!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, whenever I see an ad with a nigger buck rushing around to clean his large, stylish home with Lysol to make sure everything is sanitary, or when I see another smiling nigger buck helping his sowlet sprog with her homework - they all speak perfect English - in their huge, sparkling kitchen, or a nigger buying a romantic engagement ring for his coal burner, I totally believe it all. These are typical coloured folk, right? Just like the Huxtables?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, whenever I see an ad with a nigger buck rushing around to clean his large, stylish home with Lysol to make sure everything is sanitary, or when I see another smiling nigger buck helping his sowlet sprog with her homework - they all speak perfect English - in their huge, sparkling kitchen, or a nigger buying a romantic engagement ring for his coal burner, I totally believe it all. These are typical coloured folk, right? Just like the Huxtables?

It does give me great pleasure to know when the director screams "Cut" for the last time of the day, the nigger actors knuckle off the set of the large, stylish home, out of the luxury automobiles to catch the bus back to their nigger neighborhood nest!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid to put niggers in commercials. Shows that they care more about niggers. Which again is stupid because whites spend more money.Idiots are targeting the wrong audience.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are typical coloured folk, right? Just like the Huxtables?
    Yep! Just like Cosby's character Cliff Huxtable. That's such a normal white sounding name, huhh? Let's see here. He ran an OBGYN clinic out of his basement. He was a doctor and could administer medications there. He wouldn't allow his wife or anyone else down there when he was "working" (not that he had anything to hide) and had no staff either to help or witness any of this. That's not weird at all, right? Of course what could happen? He would never do nuffins! He's a respectable, normal doctor!

Yep! Whether in fiction or real life, they're all just like the Huxtables.

And them Huxter-bulls are just like us!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Yep! Just like Cosby's character Cliff Huxtable. That's such a normal white sounding name, huhh? Let's see here. He ran an OBGYN clinic out of his basement. He was a doctor and could administer medications there. He wouldn't allow his wife or anyone else down there when he was "working" (not that he had anything to hide) and had no staff either to help or witness any of this. That's not weird at all, right? Of course what could happen? He would never do nuffins! He's a respectable, normal doctor!

That was a fantasy show for liberal idiots to watch. Reality was when rape ape Cosby was arrested for sexually assaulting women.Majic nigger wasn’t so magic anymore.No matter how rich they get,a nigger will always be a nigger.Crime is in their DNA.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I never watched the show, but all that sounds creepy as hell!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was that really the show? I heard about that before and thought it was a joke about what Cosby did IRL.

We never watched it. It was popular, but we didn't care, and it could have been the only thing ever on TV, but Sandman Sr. would have never wasted our time.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Was that really the show? I heard about that before and thought it was a joke about what Cosby did IRL.
    Yes.

Here's a piece worth reading on the subject:
    https://lasentienttruth.wordpress.co...ted-his-world/

I was in High School when it came out in '84. There was nothing to choose from on the boob tube but I was usually occupied with work or school/EC activities.

I must shamefully admit that I did watch it when there was nothing else to do or watch. I was a teenager at the time and didn't know any better so you'll all just have to look over my misspent youth, but yeah, that shit was in the show. Senior Tweak really never taught me much about the dindu ways growing up. It really wasn't that big of a deal back then as we had so few around but it was acknowledged and known. We lived in mostly white sub-suburbia of mostly farmland. My graduation class had maybe around 6 niggers in the whole class of 90 or so and half of those didn't graduate. They kept to themselves and monkeyshines were few and far between for the most part. I guess he didn't feel it necessary or didn't really see it himself being a child of the 40's & 50's from the old south.

Looking back on the show and knowing that this Cosby nigger was nothing but a rapist, it all makes sense now, of course.

It's almost as if the criminal mind must admit what it is doing even if done in a clandestine or even subconscious manner. This stupid nigger was probably completely unaware of the similarities between his own character that he wrote and played and the lack of character he tried to hide on a daily basis for all his life. Cosby money (and he had an assload of it) will not change a nigger into a respectable person.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's not forget that while Cliff Huxtable was a cootchie doctor in the basement (nothing creepy about that) Clair Huxtable was a lawyer.

If they really wanted to get it right, Clair would have been some hideous 300 pound wildebeest, testing the tensile strength of spandex, reeking of Newpawts, urine and cocoa butter.

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No shit, and have you seen the ones where they are trying to convince us that fat fuckin' 400 lb sows in their underwear are........ "beautiful"? Sick, stupid fuckin' joke. FUCK all niggers.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Let's not forget that while Cliff Huxtable was a cootchie doctor in the basement (nothing creepy about that) Clair Huxtable was a lawyer.

If they really wanted to get it right, Clair would have been some hideous 300 pound wildebeest, testing the tensile strength of spandex, reeking of Newpawts, urine and cocoa butter.
    HAHAHA!!!! Who says she didn't do all that without being 300 lbs?

30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes.

Here's a piece worth reading on the subject:
    https://lasentienttruth.wordpress.co...ted-his-world/

I was in High School when it came out in '84. There was nothing to choose from on the boob tube but I was usually occupied with work or school/EC activities.

I must shamefully admit that I did watch it when there was nothing else to do or watch. I was a teenager at the time and didn't know any better so you'll all just have to look over my misspent youth, but yeah, that shit was in the show. Senior Tweak really never taught me much about the dindu ways growing up. It really wasn't that big of a deal back then as we had so few around but it was acknowledged and known. We lived in mostly white sub-suburbia of mostly farmland. My graduation class had maybe around 6 niggers in the whole class of 90 or so and half of those didn't graduate. They kept to themselves and monkeyshines were few and far between for the most part. I guess he didn't feel it necessary or didn't really see it himself being a child of the 40's & 50's from the old south.

Looking back on the show and knowing that this Cosby nigger was nothing but a rapist, it all makes sense now, of course.

It's almost as if the criminal mind must admit what it is doing even if done in a clandestine or even subconscious manner. This stupid nigger was probably completely unaware of the similarities between his own character that he wrote and played and the lack of character he tried to hide on a daily basis for all his life. Cosby money (and he had an assload of it) will not change a nigger into a respectable person.

I remember those days, Tweak! TV really kinda sucked in those days. And yes, I did the same when I wasn't working or hunting. And Yes, Bill Coonsby is a useless nigger that got hammered for doing what comes normal to a nigger.

32. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jim crow View Post
    that was a fantasy show for liberal idiots to watch. Reality was when rape ape cosby was arrested for sexually assaulting women.majic nigger wasn’t so magic anymore.no matter how rich they get,a nigger will always be a nigger.crime is in their dna.
    agreed!!!!!!!

34. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    YES! I sure wish I could be like THEM! Don't you?

36. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Correct, Ray. Nobody is buying into that shit. Fuckin' niggers......

38. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post