Close

Likes Likes:  50
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fat, unattractive mudshark Lindsey Vonn loses weight, remains hideously ugly and unbangable (except by niggers)

Lindsey Vonn, 36, talks becoming 'lean' after being bullied for her strong body when she was a competitive skier: 'I was told I was too muscular for certain clothes'

Lindsey Vonn had a muscular frame when she was a competitive skier
    Now that she is retired she has taken a different approach to working out
    'I’m a lot leaner,' the star shared who posed in a sheer dress for a magazine
    'I used to do things that were so sport specific so I had to be bigger,' she said
    But now everyone is like, "Oh my God, you’re in the best shape of your life"'
    'It’s like — yes and no. I’m not training for my sport anymore, I am training to be lean and fit'
    When she was competing, she had to keep her muscle tone up
    Sometimes she was slammed for it: 'A lot of people have said, "You shouldn’t wear things like that. It doesn’t look good on your body type"'
    'Or "You’re too muscular for that." 'I’m not going to say who, but I’ve had a lot of people say not such nice things to me'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rong-body.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Lindsey Vonn, 36, talks becoming 'lean' after being bullied for her strong body when she was a competitive skier: 'I was told I was too muscular for certain clothes'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rong-body.html
    You're a FUCKING coalburner!! Get over it SLUT!!

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lindsey's been addicted to the radiator hose, ever since she ski-jumped onto one, and there's no rehab for that.
    Her feminine area suffered a Gulf of Mexico-type blowout, resulting in contamination and dead birds everywhere.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She and nigger Woods ought to get back together.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    She and nigger Woods ought to get back together.
    PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who gives a rat's ass about the "body type" of this dirty, filthy, coal-burning whore who spread for the ugliest, most simian nigger buck she could find?

I doubt even Nigger Woods would want her now, well - after he learns to walk again.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Lindsey's been addicted to the radiator hose, ever since she ski-jumped onto one, and there's no rehab for that.
    Her feminine area suffered a Gulf of Mexico-type blowout, resulting in contamination and dead birds everywhere.
    So true, I known a few normal white girls. Who dated normal human guys. Once they went nigger, they always dated nigger after that. It's the nigger venom from their snake that makes the girls stupid and addicts.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggerlover is acting just like niggers, making up "insults" that never happened. It's all about narcissism, also just like niggers. She wasn't in the news for too long.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"Lindsey's been addicted to the radiator hose"...

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The niggerlover is acting just like niggers, making up "insults" that never happened. It's all about narcissism, also just like niggers. She wasn't in the news for too long.
    Her last headlines were stating how she wouldn't visit the White House if she won gold at the Olympics, followed by her not winning a goddamed thing. The only way for Trump to head that kind of propaganda off at the pass, was to never invite any athletes to the WH.
    The only Olympic hope for Lindsey now, would be if they add Pole Vault Onto A Nigger's Cock as an event.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    When even your retarded pet chimp doesn't want you it might be time to look for greener pastures, maybe on another planet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lindsey-Vonn-PK-Subban-Definitely-Wants-Kids-In-The-Future-Promo.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	242.3 KB 
ID:	14706
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That bitch is as ugly as the sins of bestiality that she’s committed!

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol!
    I must say, you have a way with words!

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Who gives a rat's ass about the "body type" of this dirty, filthy, coal-burning whore who spread for the ugliest, most simian nigger buck she could find?

I doubt even Nigger Woods would want her now, well - after he learns to walk again.
    Tiger is an animal beast nigger,it’ll muh dick anything! I believe that spook would even bang Whoopi sand Rosie O’Donnell. LOL!

26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Tiger is an animal beast nigger,it’ll muh dick anything! I believe that spook would even bang Whoopi sand Rosie O’Donnell. LOL!

Not Whoopi. Nigger Woods is strictly wyte wimmenz only.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yipes!

I wouldn't hit that with Big Mike's dick!

30. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone think maybe one of her pet apes gave her da AIDS? That would account for the weight loss.

32. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lindsey goes anorexic! Still is friggin ugly. Pals up with other ugly anorexic broads. So attractive.

She has been open about her struggles with her body image in recent months, and has also called out those who have criticised her physique in the past.
    'I'm not going to say who, but I've had a lot of people say not such nice things to me,' the Minnesota native, who once dated Tiger Woods, added.

In October, the star took to Instagram to call out those who had body-shamed her, admitting that some of the cruel comments 'hurt' her.
    And her pet nigger ape jocker dumped her. wahhhhhhhhhh!
    In November, Lindsey, whose engagement to hockey player P.K. Subban ended last year, revealed that losing weight to look slim on the red carpet hurt her skiing career.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-hard-gym.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

34. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lindsey goes anorexic! Still is friggin ugly. Pals up with other ugly anorexic broads. So attractive.
    In November, Lindsey, whose engagement to hockey player P.K. Subban ended last year, revealed that losing weight to look slim on the red carpet hurt her skiing career.
    Her friend on the left doesn't look too bad but has a weird rash or some sort of redness just below her breasts. She must be assumed as a coalburner because of the company she keeps. Now that one on the right is probably only 25 and looks 45 because of meth and mudsharking. My forearms are bigger than her thighs!

Vonn has a nice excuse for the end of her career when her skiiing ability was going downhill, pun intended, even when she had muscle. Hasn't she been with enough bucks to know that they like bigger muh dikk partners anyway? That is, when muh dikk is voluntary. Apefrican standards of niggeress "beauty," the product of natural selection, shows that their bucks love 68-48-68, Super Niggerpotamus able to shit out a litter of niglets with a single defecation. It's forced muh dikk when niggers want victims attractive by human standards.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

36. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

And her pet nigger ape jocker dumped her. wahhhhhhhhhh!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-hard-gym.html
    Probably also mudsharks who are into nigger rich niggers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast