Close

Likes Likes:  30
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BASED man heckles mudshark, gets arrested for racisms, hate crimes, wrongthink & lack of niggerloving

Justyn Giarraputo is facing a hate crime charge after posing a Nazi salute and saying "white power" to a family in Illinois, according to police

Justyn Giarraputo, 37, was arrested by cops in New Lenox Friday, one day after a woman told investigators he made the offensive gesture and yelled the racist slogan several times toward her and her three children outside a Walgreens, police said.

The woman’s three children, two of whom are black, had stayed in her car as she went into the pharmacy, she told cops.
    https://nypost.com/2021/03/24/man-fa...rce=NYPTwitter
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sambo, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Justyn Giarraputo is facing a hate crime charge after posing a Nazi salute and saying "white power" to a family in Illinois, according to police

https://nypost.com/2021/03/24/man-fa...rce=NYPTwitter
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............................. .....What's the problem?!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "hate crime" charges should be thrown out on appeal. The man's right to free speech is guaranteed by the first amendment. Also, not only is it impossible to prove a state of mind but a person's thoughts are no business of the government, which is why up until the modern era of communist lunacy laws were about what somebody has done, not about what somebody has thought.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    The "hate crime" charges should be thrown out on appeal. The man's right to free speech is guaranteed by the first amendment. Also, not only is it impossible to prove a state of mind but a person's thoughts are no business of the government, which is why up until the modern era of communist lunacy laws were about what somebody has done, not about what somebody has thought.
    Absolutely. If a nigger shouted "Black Power" to a white family, liberals would be screaming "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" and start riots at the courthouse.

The niggersow says it was "afraid for her safety and that of her children." If that makes a prosecutable offense, then every last nigger should go to NU (preferably be deported to Africa made into a gigantic prison) for endangering human civilization.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The NY Post, supposedly a conservative newspaper, has a contingent of social justice cocksucker reporters, the worst of them being this asshole, Joshua Rhett Miller. He gets a hard-on whenever he reports one of these "racist rant" stories. Doesn't matter if it happened 3000 miles away, and he always leaves out the awful nigger behavior that caused the "rant" to begin with. If a white get arrested, loses their job, or gets canceled in any way, it's a grand slam for this little bitch. I hate this cocksucker far worse than his nigger pets.

8. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. Sandman View Post
    absolutely. If a nigger shouted "black power" to a white family, liberals would be screaming "freedom of speech" and start riots at the courthouse.

The niggersow says it was "afraid for her safety and that of her children." if that makes a prosecutable offense, then every last nigger should go to nu (preferably be deported to africa made into a gigantic prison) for endangering human civilization.
    tru dat!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I like how they glossed over that Mom left the kids alone in the car. Niggers leave their kids alone all the time. They don't give a damn what happens to them. Animals in the wild care for their young better than niggers do.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Terrible racism! He said something stupid and he is arrested.
    Niggers go on a chimping rampage and it is ok.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Terrible racism! He said something stupid and he is arrested.
    Niggers go on a chimping rampage and it is ok.
    A perfect example would be all the looting rioting violence and burning down businesses the BLM niggers did.What happened? Liberals gave them a fucking award! A few whites try to express themselves on Capitol Hill and they get condemned. Go figure.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a reminder to everyone about the "f" word. Not the four-letter one, but the slur against homosexuals, which we don't want on the site even when a libtard deserves every insult. It's too easily construed that Chimpout is not just about bashing niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What ever happen to the freedom of speech.
    The liberals/cucks used to only dox you and fired you for this. Now wow crime!
    Niggers get away with hate speech all the time. Literally you can find them calling everyone names on youtube etc...

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Niggers get away with hate speech all the time. Literally you can find them calling everyone names on youtube etc...
    We're getting banned all the time on social media for "hate speech," but nothing close to what niggers routinely get away with. You can't even call a nigger poopbrains, even though they are. But a nigger will get away with direct threats of violence, threats to dox, names like "honey" and "cracka."

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    We're getting banned all the time on social media for "hate speech," but nothing close to what niggers routinely get away with. You can't even call a nigger poopbrains, even though they are. But a nigger will get away with direct threats of violence, threats to dox, names like "honey" and "cracka."

What? No way. We are a civil rights organisation. We fight for the rights of humans.

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    What? No way. We are a civil rights organisation. We fight for the rights of humans.
    Libtard social media, I should have said. I stopped leaving comments on YouTube a long time ago. Sometimes I appear on a friend's page (fairly prominent in politics) for a week or two, but I eventually give up. Libtards and niggers "report" my comments to make them disappear, and they'll throw all kind of insults at me that they get away with it.

25. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libtard social media, I should have said. I stopped leaving comments on YouTube a long time ago. Sometimes I appear on a friend's page (fairly prominent in politics) for a week or two, but I eventually give up. Libtards and niggers "report" my comments to make them disappear, and they'll throw all kind of insults at me that they get away with it.
    I had a group of liberals telling me to go back to africa the other day for attacking prince harry. I had a profile pic of Trayvon Martin. Lol, you cant make the shit up. They are the worst human beings on the planet. Hypocritical as all hell.

27. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I had a group of liberals telling me to go back to africa the other day for attacking prince harry. I had a profile pic of Trayvon Martin. Lol, you cant make the shit up. They are the worst human beings on the planet. Hypocritical as all hell.
    That one I will never understand. They don't even recognize their own St. Skittles? They can be "racist" (that's what they'd call a white person) toward a nigger that criticizes the world's most infamous oildriller?

29. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    That one I will never understand. They don't even recognize their own St. Skittles? They can be "racist" (that's what they'd call a white person) toward a nigger that criticizes the world's most infamous oildriller?
    I agreed with them that i should go back to Africa.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D4FE23E5-38D7-4EB0-8597-156D1149BC69.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	14698
    It was this pic.

31. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    White guy yells shit at a and her sprogs and that is a major crime. Packs of nigger apes roam our streets robbing, raping and looting, that's social justice or the boyz are blowing off steam.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-26-2021 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Fucking Android changed stuff

33. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuckin' inbred nigger loving losers.......

35. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Fuckin' inbred nigger loving losers.......
    Pretty much sums it up. LOL!

37. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast