Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

College basketball niggers making up "racism" and threats

One nigger isn't getting enough attention, so it and homies make fake racist messages and threats. Then other niggers follow for the lookiesmee.

Ohio State forward E.J. Liddell posted screenshots on Friday night of threatening messages that he received following the Buckeyes’ stunning first-round NCAA men's tournament loss to Oral Roberts earlier that day.

One fan called Liddell vulgar names and racial slurs and wrote that he intended to find Liddell and physically attack him. Another called Liddell a “f— disgrace” and warned, “Don’t ever show your face at Ohio State. We hate you. I hope you die I really do.”

A flabbergasted Liddell responded to the fans by writing, “Honestly, what did I do to deserve this? I’m human.” The 20-year-old added that he just wanted to know why someone would send messages so hateful.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/ohio-state-...155940310.html

Kofi Cockburn shared a comment he received on an old Instagram post after he and top-seeded Illinois lost to Loyola Chicago on Sunday.

“Go back home ya bum,” the user wrote on one of his old Instagram photos. “F***ing lost to Loyola. Go sit your monkey ass on the couch.”

Cockburn shared a screenshot of the comment to his Instagram story, and simply wrote: “I blame his parents.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/illinoi...215637922.html

How about, Chimpers blame the buck and sow that birffed the nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cockburn nigger looks like Harambe. I bet I know how his ancestors received that surname

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The cockburn nigger looks like Harambe. I bet I know how his ancestors received that surname
    They either had a wood stove, or a bad STD infection.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They either had a wood stove, or a bad STD infection.
    docta, muh cock be burnin
    yo name Toby Cockburn boy!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These stories always fade out until liberals forget it was a hoax. Then they mix them into another story and say "seee! Look at all the racism!!". You can bet your last dollar in the near future the Smollet nigger story will come back and be presented as real.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    These stories always fade out until liberals forget it was a hoax. Then they mix them into another story and say "seee! Look at all the racism!!". You can bet your last dollar in the near future the Smollet nigger story will come back and be presented as real.
    True!! That c@ck$ucker should be in PRISON!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    That's an insult to Harambe. The gorilla can't help being a gorilla. The nigger is presented to us as our equals, yet it can't help but always see itself as a victim.

Harambe got shot for some nigger's stupidity. This sub-simian is looking for some sympathy by crying it's the target of racisms.

What a stupid name. Kofi. Kaffir is more appropriate.
    Coalburning is bestiality.