Close

Likes Likes:  11

Thread: Nigger names

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Nigger names

Nigger names are a guaranteed way to make me puke. Niggers are so dumb they can't even come up with names the reason is both lack of basic human intelligence and lack of culture. The American niggers are just a specific breed of coons that have no culture, no history and no background other than being slaves.

Kashera, DoMocka, you start to notice a pattern. They refuse to use western names like John and James, but the problem is they live in a western land, they use a corrupted monkey version of a western language and everything in their surrounding environment is based on western foundations. None of it is niggery. They just use booned up words and prefix them with Da, Da being the boon speak for The. Even their names are a walking example of niggery at work.

LaPrecious is an actual name. The entire pattern for the creation of a nigger name can be constructed as a prefix with a word that means the, Da for the in English or La for the in Spanish, and then nonsense gibberish random words appending that prefix.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like that niggers come up with these ridiculous names. It’s easier to identify them with that stupid fucking nigger name.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonigger View Post

Nigger names are a guaranteed way to make me puke. Niggers are so dumb they can't even come up with names the reason is both lack of basic human intelligence and lack of culture. The American niggers are just a specific breed of coons that have no culture, no history and no background other than being slaves.

Kashera, DoMocka, you start to notice a pattern. They refuse to use western names like John and James, but the problem is they live in a western land, they use a corrupted monkey version of a western language and everything in their surrounding environment is based on western foundations. None of it is niggery. They just use booned up words and prefix them with Da, Da being the boon speak for The. Even their names are a walking example of niggery at work.

LaPrecious is an actual name. The entire pattern for the creation of a nigger name can be constructed as a prefix with a word that means the, Da for the in English or La for the in Spanish, and then nonsense gibberish random words appending that prefix.
    Nigger looks like it has a TARANTULA on it's hayid!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I like that niggers come up with these ridiculous names. It’s easier to identify them with that stupid fucking nigger name.
    Resume screeners do one of two things. Sensible humans throw out a resume no matter how good the work experience and college are (a nigger claiming it went to Harvard or Princeton was obviously there from apefirmative action anyway). Coddlers and niggers think, "Sheeit, LaQueeshana gonna gibs us moh dibbersity!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Resume screeners do one of two things. Sensible humans throw out a resume no matter how good the work experience and college are (a nigger claiming it went to Harvard or Princeton was obviously there from apefirmative action anyway). Coddlers and niggers think, "Sheeit, LaQueeshana gonna gibs us moh dibbersity!"
    Throughout my life I’ve seen it in many businesses. The difference before hiring a nigger and after hiring a nigger. Production always goes down and quality goes down with it.Niggers are very lazy and extremely worthless.
    I remember working construction for other people in my younger days. There was nothing worse than when a nigger does “nigger”.Instead of actually doing work a nigger will put more effort into making believe it’s doing work. We had a nigger who used to sweep up and carry material while we were framing.
    In the end, my boss got so sick of it.We were all sitting on the trusses one day after work, drinking beer and relaxing after getting all the trusses in place. The fucking nigger was supposed to clean up and stock plywood where we needed it.
    Instead,it was walking around doing nothing,carrying a broom,pretending to do something.We just all started throwing empty beer bottles at the fucking beast.
    After being pegged in the head a several times,it eventually had enough sense to start walking down the road(it had no car). And it never came back. Not even for it’s last paycheck.
    It was the last time I ever saw a nigger on a job I worked on.Since I went in business for myself,I only hire humans.Wouldn’t even consider a nigger.Besides, most of my customers would not want a nigger in their home.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    After being pegged in the head a several times,
    Another example of those near-indestructible nigger skulls! You could probably contain a nuclear explosion inside one.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Throughout my life I’ve seen it in many businesses. The difference before hiring a nigger and after hiring a nigger. Production always goes down and quality goes down with it.Niggers are very lazy and extremely worthless.
    I remember working construction for other people in my younger days. There was nothing worse than when a nigger does “nigger”.Instead of actually doing work a nigger will put more effort into making believe it’s doing work. We had a nigger who used to sweep up and carry material while we were framing.
    In the end, my boss got so sick of it.We were all sitting on the trusses one day after work, drinking beer and relaxing after getting all the trusses in place. The fucking nigger was supposed to clean up and stock plywood where we needed it.
    Instead,it was walking around doing nothing,carrying a broom,pretending to do something.We just all started throwing empty beer bottles at the fucking beast.
    After being pegged in the head a several times,it eventually had enough sense to start walking down the road(it had no car). And it never came back. Not even for it’s last paycheck.
    It was the last time I ever saw a nigger on a job I worked on.Since I went in business for myself,I only hire humans.Wouldn’t even consider a nigger.Besides, most of my customers would not want a nigger in their home.
    So true... When I had my own business, a small contracting company, I would screen all of the applicants. Since I was in a predominantly human area, I was particularly sensitive to names like LeRoy, or xxxx Johnson, Jefferson, and so on. I would always do a phone interview when I saw those names. You can tell a coon by their voices for the most part. I never, ever hired one, even if they were willing to work for next to nothing. Since you would get less than nothing out of them. Fuck niggers to hell!!!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, the whole nigger-name thing has been around for a long time. Lamont, Rollo, Dimon... all from the 1970's through the current crop of made up bullshit that we have now. Many years ago I had a nigger co-worker. We got along well enough but a nigger is still a nigger. Well, this nignog knocks up its sow and 9 months later she pops out a shitlet. My co-worker was ooking and eeking around our workplace when he announces that the sheboon shitlet will be named 'Starasia'. One of the humans remarked that it was an unusual name and the nigger, who now felt the need to edumucate YT said. "yeah, it's African..." WTF?!? Starasia is somehow an Apefreakin name?!? It sounds like the nigger was reading a take-out menu from a local Chinese joint and thought that "Star of Asia" with the middle word removed somehow made it Apefreakin....niggers.
    And now we have a 'L' or a 'D' put in front of any word or name so it will make an new original one. It will be laughably interesting to see what new naming convention they come up with next.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    So true... When I had my own business, a small contracting company, I would screen all of the applicants. Since I was in a predominantly human area, I was particularly sensitive to names like LeRoy, or xxxx Johnson, Jefferson, and so on. I would always do a phone interview when I saw those names. You can tell a coon by their voices for the most part. I never, ever hired one, even if they were willing to work for next to nothing. Since you would get less than nothing out of them. Fuck niggers to hell!!!
    If you work in customers’ homes w/ a nigger,prepare to have police called.Niggers will steal anything they can get their paws on.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you work in customers’ homes w/ a nigger,prepare to have police called.Niggers will steal anything they can get their paws on.
    EVERY single time!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post

"It will be laughably interesting to see what new naming convention they come up with next."

Just when you think you've seen it all!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    my Lord that buck is like Medusa snake nig !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    True story:

Brother in law third in grocery store checkout line.

In front of him, person waiting their turn.

In front of that person, young mammy with a 1 year old snigglet girl.

Person in front of him: "Awe... She's so cute. What's her name?"

Mammy replies while beaming wiff pride - "SECRETIA!"

Brother in Law spews Coke from nostrils.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

20. Likes Sandy , GDRHammer liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

No, no, no, stupid niggers. It needed to be Excretia.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

No, no, no, stupid niggers. It needed to be Excretia.

We need to start a trend among niggers to name their bucks Excrement. We can tell them it's a Greek word (they'd love it just for that) for a super strong type of concrete. "Muh boi beez named Excrement, cuz he so strong an sheet!"