Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers "protesting" force Rochester Wegmans to close

This is over the drugged up nigger that killed itself, but of course it's "racist" if police don't let a naked nigger run around attacking people and destroying property. It's also racist if police actually come to, you know, defend people and property under attack by a nigger mob.

A Wegmans in Rochester, New York, closed its doors on Tuesday after demonstrators, reportedly demanding justice on the one-year anniversary of the death of Daniel Prude, marched to the store's parking lot and tried to gain entrance to the building.

Wegmans confirmed to FOX Business that its East Avenue location will remain closed due to "protest activity taking place outside of the store."
    A Twitter video appears to show an employee holding the door shut in an effort to deter the demonstrators from going inside. Meanwhile, other clips showed the protestors chanting "Black Lives Matter," while some used chalk to write messages on the concrete.
    Explicit video showed the 41-year-old naked Black man whimpering as police held him to the pavement on a frigid night last March after handcuffing him and putting a mesh spit hood over his head. The officers, who were suspended, held him down for about two minutes until Prude stopped breathing. He died a week later.
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...losed-protests
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This is over the drugged up nigger that killed itself, but of course it's "racist" if police don't let a naked nigger run around attacking people and destroying property. It's also racist if police actually come to, you know, defend people and property under attack by a nigger mob.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...losed-protests
    That SUCKS!! Wegman's actually had good food. Their burgers are AWESOME!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Feral BLM niggers take over and shut down entire Rochester grocery store

Protesters shut down Rochester Wegman’s on anniversary of Daniel Prude’s arrest

Chanting “No justice, no peace” and “Black lives matter,” about 200 people marched through the upstate New York city, making their way down Main Street to Wegman’s, forcing store officials to padlock the store at 11 a.m.

“We have a long walk today,” the demonstrators said, WHAM-TV reporter Michael Schwartz said on Twitter. “We’re shutting s&*! down.”

As many as 100 people were briefly trapped inside, Daily Wire reported Tuesday.
    https://nypost.com/2021/03/23/protes...ign=SocialFlow
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Protesters shut down Rochester Wegman’s on anniversary of Daniel Prude’s arrest

https://nypost.com/2021/03/23/protes...ign=SocialFlow
    FUCK that!! I like Wegman"s!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having niggers in the vicinity was bad for business, but they stayed open. Enter one K2 spiced-up naked nigger, acting the fool, spitting on officers and taking it's last chimpanzee shit. Then BLM scum, politicians, and the MSM, jungle drum the natives into a riot. Strike two, but Wegmans hangs in there. The kung-flu hits, the economy tanks, the schvuggers are restless - store stays open. But nigger "Activists", out of bright ideas, and looking for headlines, decide to make a spectacle at the white debbil's grocery store - annnnnnd it's strike three, they're ouuut ! Cue the neighborhood spooks, crying about a "Food desert". Boo hoo, niggers - shop at the bodega, you fucking animals.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Food deserts is what niggers need. I've always said, stop feeling sorry for these vermin, soon, they will self-delete. Give them nothing. No aid, no food, no healthcare, nuffin, I say, and they will be an endangered species, except this time around, do nothing to save them. They don't have a right to exist: they are lazy, immoral, violent, butt ugly, stinky, and did I mention their females are just useless?

I'm doing my part in not supporting anything to do with niggers. Let them all starve.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes Groid_Rage, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy shit, I used to go that Wegmans when I was a kid! That was the old Brighton area (not to be confused with the Town of Brighton NY just to the South) of Rochester, which was sort of industrial and fairly nigger free area.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I think this year is going to be worse than last year with these nigger riots. The good news is that it sounds like this year more humans are ready to fight back.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post
    I think this year is going to be worse than last year with these nigger riots. The good news is that it sounds like this year more humans are ready to fight back.
    We can only hope. I’m ready to join my fellow humans.But only if they have the fucking balls!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    You're right on target. Time and time again I've seen humans - myself included, sadly - talk a good game but not act. Hopefully this will change. I think it will, though. More and more humans are finally realizing that niggers and their libtard supporters are not just annoying. They are a true threat.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post