Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger disguises Glock as a Nerf gun

35-year-old Damien Alonzo Burch of Catawba was arrested Wednesday (March 17) by Catawba County Sheriff’s Officers. He’s charged with felony counts of possession of cocaine and mushrooms along with a misdemeanor count of possession of marijuana.

On Wednesday, Narcotics Investigators with the Catawba County Sheriff’s Office, Hickory Police Department and the Newton Police Department executed a search warrant at a residence on Old Catawba Road in Catawba. Investigators searched this residence after gathering evidence that there were illegal drugs at that location.
    One of these weapons, a converted Glock model 19 rifle with a fifty round drum magazine, had been altered to resemble a toy Nerf gun. Firearms of this type, while not illegal to possess, are a concern to law enforcement. A news release from the Catawba County Sheriff’s Office says firearms, in general, are commonly seized in conjunction with searches where felony amounts of narcotics are present.
    https://whky.com/police-say-man-alte...-drug-charges/

And the nigger's bonded out already. Great.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burch-Damien-Alonzo-031921.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	14672
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I may have owned most of those weapons before they all fell overboard on the Indian River.LOL!
    But no, they are not illegal to own by a law abiding Citizen. I believe when narcotics are present, it’s considered the RICO act.I’ve known of guys in my younger days that were raided for narcotics and happened to have a handguns,rifles or both in the house.Confiscation and extra charges.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    had been altered to resemble a toy Nerf gun.
    As far as I am concerned this sets precedent. Every time some mammy sow cries her son was a "good boi" and only had a toy gun, this should be cited. Cops do not have the time to wait and see if it is a toy before they react. Had this nigger pointed that gun at a cop and they thought it was a toy...
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Cops do not have the time to wait and see if it is a toy before they react. Had this nigger pointed that gun at a cop and they thought it was a toy...
    I've had my issues with cops but still can't imagine what they deal with. It's not like the funniest scene in "Snatch" where niggers are slow to shoot and you can see "replica." There are enough real guns, enough niggers who have gone up to cops and suddenly opened fire.

I can't blame a cop for shooting first when "It be only a sail foam!" in the dark, because a 1% chance it's the real thing is still not enough for a cop to give up his life. Niggers don't deserve the benefit of the doubt because they forfeited it with their cowardly tricks.

Something I found shows it's not about niggers, although that nigger ambulance chaser Ben Crump is involved.

Following his death at a hospital, authorities released a statement saying Christian was in possession of a firearm. He complied after officers ordered him to drop the weapon, but allegedly became uncooperative. They stated he retrieved the gun from the ground and pointed it in the officers’ direction, causing them to fire at him.
    “He was having a crisis. There is a suggestion that he was contemplating suicide. He was crying out for help," Crump said. “Christian Hall needed a helping hand, but yet he got bullets while he had his hands up."
    https://news.yahoo.com/pennsylvania-...220540745.html

That's the same lie niggers make! Yeah, hands up, pointing a gun at cops.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    ...can't imagine what they deal with... That's the same lie niggers make! Yeah, hands up, pointing a gun at cops.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    A "Nerf" gun they say ------ Nerf = Nigger Exaggerated Rioting Firearm
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ".........Glock model 19 rifle...."
    Who the hell are the idiots that write these articles? I didn't know that Glock made a rifle. A 19 is a subcompact 9mm. In fact, it's my fave every day carry gun. The second Gen Glock 19 is quite possibly the best concealed carry handgun ever. Or at least it was until an awful rainstorm washed it off the deck of my buddies fishing boat LOL

EDIT:
    I see what he did here, the nigger got some sort of kit to turn the Glock into a modified bullpup style carbine or something. Looks like a perfectly good waste of a Glock, actually.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.