Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Don Lemon thinks Jesus was a muslim nigger

Lemon appeared on "The View" Tuesday to promote his new book "This Is the Fire: What I Say to My Friends About Racism". During the conversation, Lemon insisted that the nation needs to be "realistic" when speaking about God and The Bible. According to him, that starts by presenting "the true identity of Jesus" as a "Black or Brown person."

"I think we should start with a true depiction of what Jesus looked like and put that in your home," Lemon said. "Either a Black Jesus or a Brown Jesus, because we knew Jesus looked more like a Muslim or someone who is dark, rather than someone who is blond, a blond-looking carpenter.

"And when your children ask you, 'Who is this?' [you respond], 'This is Jesus. Jesus was Middle Eastern. Bethlehem was not in Sweden. Jesus does not look like the popular depiction we have in our churches and our homes and that we see all over the media,'" Lemon continued. "And I think that is a good place to start. And that’s a good place that your kids will ask questions and then you can go from there and then we can — then we can come to a true reality about what America really is. And then try to figure out how we fix this issue of racism in the country. It is a spell that must be broken."
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/jewish...-don-lemon-cnn
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sambo liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately for Don Lemon there are mosaics that have been preserved from ancient synagogues in Israel that show us what color the ancient Jewish people were.

http://www.westernjournal.com/archaeologists-reveal-incredible-ancient-biblical-mosaics-first-time/

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Unfortunately for Don Lemon there are mosaics that have been preserved from ancient synagogues in Israel that show us what color the ancient Jewish people were.

Sorry, Don Lemon squeezer... Niggers don't have fair skin, sail or fish for anything but carp and hard-hayed catfish and they do that from the shore under a shade tree. You can't sleep while commercially fishing on a boat and that shit is hard work.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate that NIGGER COCKSUCKER!! It ALWAYS complains about "why pepo" yet after it's worthless job at cnn it goes home and sucks a white dick and takes it up it's @$$!! I wish that nigger would stfu!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bronze skin was from his tan. Being in the desert will do that.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.