Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I "was" in a bad mood - Then the blue lights made me LOL

On the way home from work I decided to stop by MOD pizza. This one doesn't have niggers working at it so it isn't bad. As I get the green left arrow to pull out of the parking lot this piece of shit car screams through a red light almost hitting me. Naturally the first thought in my mind was "fucking nigger", even thought I did not see the driver yet. I went from being in dismal mood from a long day of work to a foul temper road rage mode. The car gets stuck in traffic and I get out in front after the next light. So now I need to get all the way over to the right so I can make a right turn down the main road leading home. I look in my mirrors and merge. What do I see just as I take my eyes off the mirror? A fat gap tooth white woman who was a dead ringer for a typical burner in the passenger seat. But before I could see the driver the car swerved into the middle lane in an attempt to pass me and almost sideswipes the car merging from the far left lane, so back behind me he goes. Keep in mind I have not actually seen the driver yet because I am watching out in front of me. At this time it dawns on me I am going to fuck with this asshole.

I am now driving fast so the car can't pass me but slow down enough to match the speed of the middle car periodically so he cant merge over and go around.. I can tell this is infuriating the driver because he is right on my ass and I can't see the windshield. We pull up to a red light again so I look behind me and... A nigger! I nearly choked on the breadstick I pulled out to snack on as I saw the two of them sitting together looking riled up. Now I am going 30 over the speed limit to prevent the nigger from passing all the while laughing so hard I almost miss my turn. The light turns red so I slow down and make the turn. The nigger floors it and runs the red light just in time for a cop who was just pulling up to turn right who then proceeded to turn on his lights and go after him. I was laughing so hard at this point I almost rear ended someone at a stop sign. I was picturing it in my head. " I dit int du nuffin offissa! Da car in front of me was makin me mad an sheit!" The cop probably thought the guy was running as soon as he saw a cop.

Lucky for me it was still a few miles to go to get how so the nigger isn't going to find my car. lol

Best Monday in a long time. Please. Please let the cop have found some drugs or something. Please let there be a warrant out for his arrest.

EDIT: I forgot to mention it was a Pontiac

You just can't make it up.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What would probably make your day even better, is if you turn on the TV tonight and find that that nigger was ventilated because it resisted arrest w/violence.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    On the way home from work I decided to stop by MOD pizza. This one doesn't have niggers working at it so it isn't bad. As I get the green left arrow to pull out of the parking lot this piece of shit car screams through a red light almost hitting me. Naturally the first thought in my mind was "fucking nigger", even thought I did not see the driver yet. I went from being in dismal mood from a long day of work to a foul temper road rage mode. The car gets stuck in traffic and I get out in front after the next light. So now I need to get all the way over to the right so I can make a right turn down the main road leading home. I look in my mirrors and merge. What do I see just as I take my eyes off the mirror? A fat gap tooth white woman who was a dead ringer for a typical burner in the passenger seat. But before I could see the driver the car swerved into the middle lane in an attempt to pass me and almost sideswipes the car merging from the far left lane, so back behind me he goes. Keep in mind I have not actually seen the driver yet because I am watching out in front of me. At this time it dawns on me I am going to fuck with this asshole.

I am now driving fast so the car can't pass me but slow down enough to match the speed of the middle car periodically so he cant merge over and go around.. I can tell this is infuriating the driver because he is right on my ass and I can't see the windshield. We pull up to a red light again so I look behind me and... A nigger! I nearly choked on the breadstick I pulled out to snack on as I saw the two of them sitting together looking riled up. Now I am going 30 over the speed limit to prevent the nigger from passing all the while laughing so hard I almost miss my turn. The light turns red so I slow down and make the turn. The nigger floors it and runs the red light just in time for a cop who was just pulling up to turn right who then proceeded to turn on his lights and go after him. I was laughing so hard at this point I almost rear ended someone at a stop sign. I was picturing it in my head. " I dit int du nuffin offissa! Da car in front of me was makin me mad an sheit!" The cop probably thought the guy was running as soon as he saw a cop.

Lucky for me it was still a few miles to go to get how so the nigger isn't going to find my car. lol

Best Monday in a long time. Please. Please let the cop have found some drugs or something. Please let there be a warrant out for his arrest.

EDIT: I forgot to mention it was a Pontiac

You just can't make it up.
    Pontiac means "poor old nigger thinks it's a cadillac!!" But I'll bet you ALREADY knew that!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Spock: Captain, I calculate those odds at 99.36%.
    Kirk: Only that amount of precision, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: I'm afraid it is my best estimate.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago, I'm in the middle lane, doing 40 in a 30, next to a couple of cars in the left lane doing the same. All the sudden, some shitbox buzzwagon passes me on the right doing 60, cuts me off to avoid somebody parallel parking, then blows the red light up ahead. An unmarked car that was following him does the same, then lights him up. I come rolling up as the cop is heading towards the car, and yell "Serves you right, nigger. Learn how to drive" right in his face. That night, my friend tells me his brother was the cop, and he got a kick out of my N-bombing. He recognized my truck from a fishing trip I took him on. He wrote that spook up bigtime.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a great experience myself several years back. I posted it a while back... maybe you read it. If not, enjoy!
    http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ght=Motorcycle

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    GOOD! I hate goddamn niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I had a great experience myself several years back. I posted it a while back... maybe you read it. If not, enjoy!
    http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ght=Motorcycle
    Phenomenal!