Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sand nigger telemarketinscam

I own a small business.So,I’m no stranger to telemarketing scammers. I play with them a little, and I usually like to rate them. This last one posing as the power company gets 7/10.They were pretty good.I’m sure they hooked some poor unsuspecting folks. They sounded very realistic.
    Anyway, i’m pulling in to the flea market on Saturday morning 9 AM with my wife. I get a call from a local number. I don’t recognize it, but I answer thinking it’s a customer.It sounds like a new yawk spigger straight from a ghetto hood in the bronx talkin ebonics.
    The voice on the phone tells me that they are from Florida power and light,they are about to turn off my electricity for insufficient funds. But spigg can’t give me my address and it don’t know my name. Just my business name.But, the delivery was good. It sounded like it coulda been a linesman w/New York accent.
    I love to play, so I toyed with it a bit making believe I was worried about my power being shut off. So spigger gives me a one 800 number and tells me to call FPL biz dept, so they can straighten out my problem and it can turn the truck around and not cut off my power.
    Anyway,besides having paid my bill, I know as a fact FPL business department is not open on weekends.Cut off’s are only done M – F. I called anyway.It actually sounded like FPL.Similar recording, except they transferred me right to their phony business department after a very brief hold.
    A sand nigger asks me my name and address. I told him I don’t give my personal information over the phone, but I could give it my account number. I made up a number and gave it to the fucking idiot.Sand nigger comes right back and says something went wrong with payment. And it proceeded to ask me for the account number or card number which was used in the payment,so we could figure out the problem.I told it a few things about the women in it’s family.Asslifter then hung up.
    It’s horrible though, what they try to do. And like I said, I’m sure they got some poor unsuspecting people to give them their card number or their account number. And I think when you willfully give someone your personal banking information, you’re probably fucked.

2. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I own a small business.So,I’m no stranger to telemarketing scammers. I play with them a little, and I usually like to rate them. This last one posing as the power company gets 7/10.They were pretty good.I’m sure they hooked some poor unsuspecting folks. They sounded very realistic.
    Anyway, i’m pulling in to the flea market on Saturday morning 9 AM with my wife. I get a call from a local number. I don’t recognize it, but I answer thinking it’s a customer.It sounds like a new yawk spigger straight from a ghetto hood in the bronx talkin ebonics.
    The voice on the phone tells me that they are from Florida power and light,they are about to turn off my electricity for insufficient funds. But spigg can’t give me my address and it don’t know my name. Just my business name.But, the delivery was good. It sounded like it coulda been a linesman w/New York accent.
    I love to play, so I toyed with it a bit making believe I was worried about my power being shut off. So spigger gives me a one 800 number and tells me to call FPL biz dept, so they can straighten out my problem and it can turn the truck around and not cut off my power.
    Anyway,besides having paid my bill, I know as a fact FPL business department is not open on weekends.Cut off’s are only done M – F. I called anyway.It actually sounded like FPL.Similar recording, except they transferred me right to their phony business department after a very brief hold.
    A sand nigger asks me my name and address. I told him I don’t give my personal information over the phone, but I could give it my account number. I made up a number and gave it to the fucking idiot.Sand nigger comes right back and says something went wrong with payment. And it proceeded to ask me for the account number or card number which was used in the payment,so we could figure out the problem.I told it a few things about the women in it’s family.Asslifter then hung up.
    It’s horrible though, what they try to do. And like I said, I’m sure they got some poor unsuspecting people to give them their card number or their account number. And I think when you willfully give someone your personal banking information, you’re probably fucked.
    NICE work Jim!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be careful. Sometimes those toll free numbers are actually toll or international numbers. Not sure if it is still a thing but some 800 numbers can still charge you by getting you to press a button to reach X extension but in reality you are confirming a huge charge to your bill.

Also a common one is the 876 scam. Since 877 and 866 are toll free, a common scam is to present the 876 number as a toll free number but in reality it is Jamicoon scammers.

I used to mess with these people but now I don't answer my phone if it isn't in my contact list. Then if it is a business I still screen it out and just call the main number myself.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I screen all suspect calls. If it's legit business, like my doctor's office, they leave a message. 95%, scammers, then I block them and report as spam.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you respond to those assholes like a nigger they hang up immediately. One "Sheee-it muffugga, whut iz you be axin me?" works every time.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I screen all suspect calls. If it's legit business, like my doctor's office, they leave a message. 95%, scammers, then I block them and report as spam.
    Exactly. Scammers will rarely leave a message anymore and when they do it is broken English and you can replay it for laughs.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do this same shit. I gave one that wanted to lower the interest rate on my credit card to 0% (stupid fuck) three fake numbers before it came back telling to my go fuck myself lol. I will also try to sell them shit as though I was the one that called them. I drive a lot for work so it always makes my day when they call.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I have time to spare, I open the multiple Nigger-gerian scam mails I receive, copy the nigger's e-mail address, and then do a google search for gay and/or sadomasochist newsletters, and sign the nigger up to a few dozen of them. The idea is to fill their despicable e-mail boxes with garbage, as they are doing to humans.

I will also send them large nigger-bashing video files (Licking and Showering Niggers video, for example, where the niggers are licking the cow's vagina and then bathing in cow piss.) I include it with a note saying: Here is an erotic great video of you bathing with your despicable mom!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    When I have time to spare, I open the multiple Nigger-gerian scam mails I receive, copy the nigger's e-mail address, and then do a google search for gay and/or sadomasochist newsletters, and sign the nigger up to a few dozen of them. The idea is to fill their despicable e-mail boxes with garbage, as they are doing to humans.

I will also send them large nigger-bashing video files (Licking and Showering Niggers video, for example, where the niggers are licking the cow's vagina and then bathing in cow piss.) I include it with a note saying: Here is an erotic great video of you bathing with your despicable mom!
    Don't waste your time or bandwidth. That's just entertainment for them.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I do this same shit. I gave one that wanted to lower the interest rate on my credit card to 0% (stupid fuck) three fake numbers before it came back telling to my go fuck myself lol. I will also try to sell them shit as though I was the one that called them. I drive a lot for work so it always makes my day when they call.
    The interest-rate trick has been around for a long time. It’s a Muslim bastard in Texas somewhere. I’ve told him his mother gets fucked by goats several times.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Exactly. Scammers will rarely leave a message anymore and when they do it is broken English and you can replay it for laughs.
    Yep!! They'll call you from "canadian pharmacy" even if you've never ordered from them!!

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The interest-rate trick has been around for a long time. It’s a Muslim bastard in Texas somewhere. I’ve told him his mother gets fucked by goats several times.
    i dont pay interest on anything.

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good work, Jim! I HATE those filthy cocksuckers. Another lot of Godless scum that can roast in the depths of hell with niggers and ass lifters for their everlasting reward......

23. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which she in fact, DOES!

25. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

Good work!

27. Likes Jim Crow liked this post