Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Oil Ginger Prince and Niggeress lied.

Marriage Certificate Proves Harry and Meghan Did Not Marry in Their Backyard as They Told Oprah
    https://ca.style.yahoo.com/marriage-...114436487.html

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lying is like muh dikkin for niggers. It’s in their nature

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    Lying is like muh dikkin for niggers. It’s in their nature
    Yep!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just as a caution to all our members, it's best not to reveal that you're on social media if it can be traced back to you here on CO, unless you're using a VPN or proxy service to hide your IP, and using a throwaway e-mail address. Maybe none of us are really that important, but in this age of cancel culture, it's more important than ever to stay anonymous when it comes to expressing our true feelings. If someone watching our forums sees your name (even an anonymous one) on Yahoo, Twitter, Facespook, you could be outed and doxxed.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Just as a caution to all our members, it's best not to reveal that you're on social media if it can be traced back to you here on CO, unless you're using a VPN or proxy service to hide your IP, and using a throwaway e-mail address. Maybe none of us are really that important, but in this age of cancel culture, it's more important than ever to stay anonymous when it comes to expressing our true feelings. If someone watching our forums sees your name (even an anonymous one) on Yahoo, Twitter, Facespook, you could be outed and doxxed.

A good reminder! I have more aliases than a criminigger and I don't even use any "social platforms"!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not on any social media. Years ago, some Liveleak asshole searched my old username, and came up with a joke I posted on *********** 6 years earlier. I was like wow Sherlock, you really blew the lid off that one, you got me - I'm a racist. Of course, the 500 incredibly racist comments I've posted on Liveleak, might have tipped you off that I don't give a fuck. Not to mention I was on *********** for about a week, before I realized it sucked and quit.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all know that being a liar is built into nigger DN-ape, as is stealing, muh-dicking and being extremely lazy.

And as far as social media goes, I concur it is great to have a pseudo account including a pseudo e-mail address.

Also glad to see parler.com is back up.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some "royal" cuckold lied about when he got married to a black whore, Ohhhh who cares? so called royalty and politicans lie all the time it's nothing new.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post