Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"I just lost it" says MC Hammer fan nigger

The victims are either coons or burner/sproglet combo. I'm sure of it here. This occurred in public housing, and we all know who lives there.
    Alleged attacker stabs Beckley woman, murders her child

A seven-year-old child was allegedly beaten to death with a hammer and his 24-year-old mother was stabbed multiple times in a domestic violence case early Thursday at Lewis Ritchie Apartments in Beckley.

Police arrested Rashad Akheem Thompson for the attack on the woman and the murder of her 7-year-old son.

Thompson was charged with first degree murder, attempted first degree murder, child abuse resulting in death, malicious wounding and two counts of domestic battery.
    When police arrived at the 400 block of Industrial Drive, they found the 24-year-old victim, Felicia Brown, at a neighbor's house. Brown's face had stab wounds, and she was bleeding profusely. She was able to tell them that Thompson was her boyfriend and that he had stabbed her.
    Lewis Ritchie Apartments is operated by Beckley Housing Authority and provides public housing to qualifying applicants. It was unclear if Thompson lived in the home with the victims.
    Police reported in the complaint that they entered Brown's home and found a hammer on her living room floor. It appeared to be covered with blood.
    Thompson was in the apartment with the child's body and allegedly told police, "I just lost it."
    https://www.register-herald.com/news...0661f2688.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Felicia" is probably a nigger, but either way, oh well.

If Felicia had been made good, then the joke writes itself.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bye_felicia_2-1429028455.gif 
Views:	54 
Size:	2.56 MB 
ID:	14650
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jenkem juice or medal?

Both.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    what happened to the fambly pic?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  FHMRC0.JPG
Views: 137
Size:  5.3 KB

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least the nigger admits what we all know, that they can8t control their violent chimp outs. “I just lost it”. Hey, honest nigger of the day award!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Im sorry if it turns out the kid was white, but if he was a quick death would be preferable to being ass raped by the nigger and watching his mother whore out for the spook