Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

African American Italian Cuisine

Any pasta that is previously prepared and sold by the can.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This reminds me of my favorite movie scene which is in True Romance. Christopher Walken plays a mob boss and is about to kill Dennis Hopper when he tells Hopper he’s a Sicilian and basically a human lie detector. Hopper tells walken that Sicilians were spawned by niggers (the Moors) and that his great great grandmother fucked a nigger and had a half nigger baby.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spaghetti n' chitlins?!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watermelon Parmesan?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Technically speaking, Chef Boyardee was an official provider of food for the United States military, so it may be a little unfair to judge them so harshly.

I joined significantly after their official involvement, but I still liked opening up an MRE and finding some pasta. It was definitely better than the cheese and vegetable omelet.

Besides, you can't always cook some decent Italian cuisine when you are in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Africa. In Africa, your MRE is generally as good as it is going to get. If you eat the nigger food, you'll probably get food poisoning and die; humans haven't adapted yet to eating chitlins and bushmeat cooked in motor oil.

But yes, if given the opportunity, I'll make my pasta the proper way. I'm not 100% sold on making fresh pizzas from scratch, though, because that can be very expensive if using quality ingredients, and I like to stuff them with lots of meats and cheese, and I only do deep dish pizzas. 900 calories a slice? Yes, please. (I can make a pizza last almost an entire week.)

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would you prefer creamy ghetto lobster bisque or Blackened nigger alfredo over linguine?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ghetto lobstuhh.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	339.7 KB 
ID:	14662
    Last edited by tweakstick; 03-20-2021 at 02:46 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Colt 45 battered chicken wings, pigs feet, and black eyed peas in a can. Niggers have no concept of ethnic dining. It just needs to be seasoned in troves of butter and anything greasy, and they’ll be shooting each other for the last bit of scraps.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what niggers do or don't know about Italian cuisine, but I'm 100% sure that many niggers would eat an actual Italian.

A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I thought niggers normally eat Purina Nigger Chow from 80 lb. bags, watermelon when it's in season and KFC when it's food stamp disbursement day.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess you could say that about any canned or frozen food in this category. But it still isn't nigger. A human created it, even if it isn't real Italian food.

humans haven't adapted yet to eating chitlins and bushmeat cooked in motor oil.
    I literally almost snotted my drink reading this.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Watermelon Parmesan?
    Did you ever watch Hell's Kitchen? There was a nigger competing for an initial spot that made, I'm not kidding, hickory-rubbed watermelon.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Did you ever watch Hell's Kitchen? There was a nigger competing for an initial spot that made, I'm not kidding, hickory-rubbed watermelon.
    Never seen the show, but leave it to a nigger to make waddymelon a main course!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This reminds me of my favorite movie scene which is in True Romance. Christopher Walken plays a mob boss and is about to kill Dennis Hopper when he tells Hopper he’s a Sicilian and basically a human lie detector. Hopper tells walken that Sicilians were spawned by niggers (the Moors) and that his great great grandmother fucked a nigger and had a half nigger baby.

"True Romance" is one of the best movies ever made!

Anyway, I remember reading about some parasitic Africoons that invaded Italy not that long ago. As they're squatting on their lazy black asses being cared for by Italians, they had the utter gall to complain about the pasta they got. They wanted Africoon food - maybe bugs and mosquito burgers. They should have been immediately packed back on whatever floating hulk brought them in and sent back to the MuthaCountry.
    Sickening how these black leeches are pampered.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "True Romance" is one of the best movies ever made!
    I mentioned the movie in another thread! I don't remember a lot of it, besides the Sicilians are niggers scene, but I remember it was really funny.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I mentioned the movie in another thread! I don't remember a lot of it, besides the Sicilians are niggers scene, but I remember it was really funny.

There were some amusing parts but it was also very violent. It was the first time I had seen James Gandolfini, playing a hit man, and I always remembered how frightening he was even when smiling and he scared the crap out of a young stoner, Brad Pitt.

The Christopher Walken/Dennis Hopper scene was kind of excruciating and unusual in that Hopper played a good guy, for once. Incredible movie.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Technically speaking, Chef Boyardee was an official provider of food for the United States military, so it may be a little unfair to judge them so harshly.
    I joined significantly after their official involvement, but I still liked opening up an MRE and finding some pasta. It was definitely better than the cheese and vegetable omelet.

Besides, you can't always cook some decent Italian cuisine when you are in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Africa. In Africa, your MRE is generally as good as it is going to get. If you eat the nigger food, you'll probably get food poisoning and die; humans haven't adapted yet to eating chitlins and bushmeat cooked in motor oil.

But yes, if given the opportunity, I'll make my pasta the proper way. I'm not 100% sold on making fresh pizzas from scratch, though, because that can be very expensive if using quality ingredients, and I like to stuff them with lots of meats and cheese, and I only do deep dish pizzas. 900 calories a slice? Yes, please. (I can make a pizza )

A friend of mine gave me a bunch of MRE's back in the day, I really liked them, the only one I didn't care for that much was ham and potatoes I think it was, otherwise all the rest were good, and super filling, even the saltine crackers were thick and solid...

Ad for the nigger slop, I'd never eat or go near a nigger slop house..

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    If a liberal or nigger lover asks me why I don't eat at restaurants owned or staffed by niggers, I tell them that having niggers cook or wait on me makes me feel bad and uncomfortable due to the positions of servitude of niggers for white people. I would feel ashamed and guilty about having niggers serve me as a white guy and the appearance of it is just bad.

Their own white guilt rules used against them. They can't really argue about it. Of course the real reasons are that I don't support niggers, I would be afraid of food poisoning (deliberate or unintentional), the meal would likely taste like $hit and not be worth the money and I wouldn't be able to enjoy the meal for fear of being attacked by a feral pack of niggers at any moment.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I don't know what niggers do or don't know about Italian cuisine, but I'm 100% sure that many niggers would eat an actual Italian.

Love that GIF....portrays the nigger animal in it's own environment...

The Grand Nigger Poobah
    Chimpout Guest
    If a liberal or nigger lover asks me why I don't eat at restaurants owned or staffed by niggers, I tell them that having niggers cook or wait on me makes me feel bad and uncomfortable due to the positions of servitude of niggers for white people. I would feel ashamed and guilty about having niggers serve me as a white guy and the appearance of it is just bad.

Their own white guilt rules used against them. They can't really argue about it. Of course the real reasons are that I don't support niggers, I would be afraid of food poisoning (deliberate or unintentional), the meal would likely taste like $hit and not be worth the money and I wouldn't be able to enjoy the meal for fear of being attacked by a feral pack of niggers at any moment.
    I think we should also thank the woke crowd for getting rid of that nigger Uncle Ben on the rice box but keeping the Quaker Oat man. Getting rid of the old sow Aunt Jemima on the pancake mix but keeping Little Debbie on the baked snacks. And getting rid of the Native American on the Land-O-Lakes butter but keeping the land. (A very old fashioned traditional move reminiscent of 180 years ago or so). I wonder if the woke folk realize how racist their rules have made them become.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Love that GIF....portrays the nigger animal in it's own environment...
    Yep!!