Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Last edited by Bottle_of_Hate; 03-17-2021 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Added a story link / fixed image

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Not to worry. He'll be out on the streets again
    in less than a decade, to rape your little daughter.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Telling a nigger NO is like telling a scorpion not to sting you.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    No surprise.A low IQ savage beast would kill for a stick of chewing gum.For $1400, a nigger would kill its own mammy!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Look at those hooded eyes. Muslim criminals and murderous blacks just won't open their eyes. Afraid maybe we'll see the evil intent in their souls...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    You beat me to it... I was going to title it, "Nigger makes other niggers good over stimulus money"

If only all niggers would take such initiatives! Four made good and one winged over a stimulus check. I would support more stimulus for niggers if they all could muster those statistics.

Good riddence niggers! Enjoy oblivion!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malik Halfmonkey clearly demonstrated that #BLACKLIVESMATTER

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Telling a nigger NO is like telling a scorpion not to sting you.
    That is like the scorpion and the fox. Only it is the nigger and the coal burner. It is in his nature.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one RETARDED chimp!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I love when niggers send other niggers to the bat fairy! They can’t be released a year later to continue their life of crime then! Everybody wins!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    This is rare...but I wouldn't mind giving a perk to a nigger that makes another nigger good, fried chicken and 2 sides once a week while they're enrolled in nigger- U for life....

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Let that nigger go free does an excellent job of handing out Bat wings 😂

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    This is rare...but I wouldn't mind giving a perk to a nigger that makes another nigger good, fried chicken and 2 sides once a week while they're enrolled in nigger- U for life....
    Well, you do realize that once they are in NU... you could just stop giving niggers any unnecessary gibs.

Me, personally, I would only give niggers some soul food once a year, and I'd spice it up in such a way that they would never forget.

And that day would progressively move further and further in the year, until niggershumans started questioning when it would arrive.

The humans would remember over the years, but the niggers would forget, and they would become subservient, and they would start to do natural and unnatural things for the food. The niggers will become our slaves once again.

That being said, I'd prefer to round them all up and ship them back to Africa.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, if thats all it would take to batwing four niggers he can have mine!