Close

Likes Likes:  42
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BLM supporter Whitey given dirt nap by nigger over a $2800 dirt bike

African-American Youth Murders White Black Lives Matter Activist to Steal a Dirt Bike

A white Black Lives Matter activist was brutally murdered by an African-American youth this week. The white BLM activist was trying to sell the dirt bike to the black man after meeting him on Facebook Marketplace.

29-year-old Joseph Vindel was a BLM activist who posted the black square on his social media page to show solidarity with the movement of thugs, rioters, killers, brutes, communists, liars, hoaxsters and reprobates.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/africa...l-a-dirt-bike/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sambo, Ray Cizzums, Blackout liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A white Black Lives Matter activist was brutally murdered by an African-American youth this week.
    Does goofball Joseph Vindel look like a total beta, nu-male "Niggers are our Friends" idiot? Twenty-nine and so dumb! But of course, these days a 29-year-old man is equivalent to a 14-year-old. Really, it's best he's removed from the gene pool.

Do White Beta Cuck Lives not matter?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Sambo, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if the nigger loving libtard wised up at all while the nigger was murdering him?

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No sympathy. Fuck him and I am glad he got his reward for trying to aid and abet the fucking piece-of-pigshit-niggers.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm trying to give a damn over a beta male retard getting killed by what he thought was a nigger pet, but I can't. It's like that "Gran Torino" scene where the wigger thinks he can jive his way out of trouble with the niggers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	promptbox2.gif 
Views:	69 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	14621

The only pity is that taxpayers have to pay for sending that nigger to NU, instead of the cost-effective needle.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sambo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  IMG_3450.GIF
Views: 307
Size:  521.5 KB
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

11. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Sambo, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just desserts. Payback. Karma. Justice. How you like your pet niggers now, wiggers? Are they civilized humans as you thought they were?

Good riddance, traitor.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sambo, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "29-year-old Joseph Vindel was a BLM activist... who posted the black square ...on his social media page to show solidarity with the movement of thugs, rioters, killers, brutes, communists, liars, hoaxsters and reprobates.

Something new to look for!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sambo, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s what the cuck boy gets for being around,let alone trusting a nigger!

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sambo, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it didn't reproduce yet, so human gene pool isn't polluted.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sambo, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    African-American Youth Murders White Black Lives Matter Activist to Steal a Dirt Bike

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/africa...l-a-dirt-bike/
    Hurray! What good news! By, wigger!

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sambo, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    I wonder if the nigger loving libtard wised up at all while the nigger was murdering him
    Beating some common sense into woketurds is next to impossible. They constantly create excuse narratives for niggers. Some stupid bitch that wrote for The Onion watched her beta boi-friend get beat by Philly niggers, then got hospitalized herself.
    Broken bones and stitches didn't smarten her up one bit. She was spouting liberal idiocy from her hospital bed.

23. Likes Sambo, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Just desserts. Payback. Karma. Justice. How you like your pet niggers now, wiggers? Are they civilized humans as you thought they were?

Good riddance, traitor.
    The irony of this is kind of beautiful and poetic, in a way.

Reminds me of this video of a stupid "There are no dangerous sharks(niggers), just dangerous situations" touchy-feely cuck who feels he has some sort of spiritual connections with sharks, as he explains as he stands in the water with a gang of bull sharks circling around. One of them, predictably, bites him, taking off his entire calf muscle and tearing an artery. With sheer luck and swift aid he managed not to bleed to death.

Afterward he says, with real wonderment, "Could I have misjudged the sharks(niggers)? Could it be that a shark(nigger) actually wanted to harm me?" That's probably what Joseph Vindel would say as well if he had lived to tell the tale.

With that small edit, this could apply to what mudsharks and nigger-lovers say after being attacked by their pets - well, the few who survived the nigger attacks. Niggers or sharks (and sharks are much more valuable than any nigger) are just doing what their instincts dictate.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

25. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This Vindel bloke looked and acted like a dumb puppy. But these nigs should still hang.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    HOLY SHIT BATMAN!

I reported on this the day it broke locally (http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...t-of-the-worst) but just now read this thread. I had no idea that this guy was a nigger salad tossing cucktard.

To think that I actually felt bad for this guy a few days ago! I just went from that poor schmuck to ZFG in about two seconds flat.

While his picture did make him look the part, I had no clue that he actually played the part until I read this just now.

Last edited by tweakstick; 03-19-2021 at 08:19 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Federal marshalls and JPSD are once again on scene at the very same apartment complex where this nigger lover got kilt last week. They just hauled the body off. They are some busy bees over there!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Federal marshalls and JPSD are once again on scene at the very same apartment complex where this nigger lover got kilt last week. They just hauled the body off. They are some busy bees over there!
    Tune in next week, same Bat Fairy, same Bat Wings.