Close

Likes Likes:  70
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;160462]I don't know but I do know that for women the fear of being raped and murdered lurks at the backs of our minds. /QUOTE]

I've heard that before. If we still lived in a world where justice could be handed down swiftly and harshly this would be far less common. Coming from a male perspective I can only say to women to be proactive at all times. Even a clean cut and well spoken guy can be a predator. Unfortunately the left is teaching that all straight men aka YT are evil rapist and that "diversity" is the answer. Never mind what the stats say about "diversity".
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

2. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid bitch.....

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mud sharks are all better off dead.They’re damaged goods. What self-respecting white man would want to be with a girl after she layed with a beast! Bitch would have nothing but fucking psychological issues. And once a nigger lover, always a nigger lover. Could never be trusted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12