Close

Likes Likes:  41
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

1974 : Nigger Mugs My Sister

I come from a large middle class family, and all of us worked whatever jobs we could get from an early age. I went from a paper route, cutting lawns, shoveling snow, construction labor - to my first summer job at an amusement park at age 14. I had to ride my bike through niggerville at night, to get home. It was a gauntlet of stoop monkeys and porchies, and a pocket knife wasn't enough. I saved up and bought my first handgun, a .380 Femaru P37, but every day carrying was out of the question. So I purposely encouraged the jigs to fuck with me one night, and pulled it on them. They disappeared in one second, and never bothered me again.
    After I started high school, my older sister got me a job at the supermarket she worked at. She got off before I did, so she wouldn't have to head home after dark. She was about to walk over the Long Beach bridge, when a retard nigger climbed up the embankment and ran up to her. He grabbed her pocketbook, containing her week's pay ($63), and as she hung on to it, he punched her in the head a couple of times. He then kicked her, ripped it out of her hands, and took off. Some drivers jumped out of their vehicles, but it was too late. She made it home alright, with a couple of bumps and bruises. She didn't make a big deal about it.
    I heard about this and went fucking wild. I was out every day and night for a week looking for that spook, with a vengeance. The Long Beach detective that we knew told my Dad to tell me to quit going over there. They caught that piece of shit nigger a couple of weeks later, but we never heard anything about it afterwards.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers... ruining peoples lives since they were first imported to America.

By 1974, the jigs had a multitude of generations born with the instinctive skill of how to live without working.

2 generations later, that skill is still honed today.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    47 years later, that place is probably beyond shit hole.

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Tru Dat!!

7. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Wrong, I still live there. Long Beach, Lido Beach, Atlantic Beach, Island Park, and Harbor Isle are full of high end homes. Waterfront and beach real estate is big bucks in NY. The nigger zones in Long Beach and Hempstead were shitholes, but have been much reduced in recent years, by strict zoning, higher prices and displacement by Latin immigrants, who rebuilt what the niggers ruined. Most of the jaboons moved east, and further inland, after Hurricane Sandy. They were renters, with no interest rebuilding. The Nassau county cops do a good job of keeping the niggers at bay. I hope that continues to be the case.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never had a family member who was mugged by a nigger.But one of my child hood friend’s mom had her pocketbook snatched in the early 80’s.Nigger dislocated her shoulder.My friend was so fucking pissed!He could not let it go.
    He was a big dude around 6’3” and 220 pounds. He was a violent monster when he got upset.Anyway he got vengeance on any nigger he could find for a while. It’s possible that the local emergency room and maybe even the bat wing fairy got a little business from him.
    As far as myself,I din do nuffin!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Niggers... ruining peoples lives since they were first imported to America.

By 1974, the jigs had a multitude of generations born with the instinctive skill of how to live without working.

2 generations later, that skill is still honed today.
    NY area jigs were out of control, starting in the late '60s and up until the early '80s. If you were outnumbered, there was going to be trouble. Niggers radiated out from their nests, shoplifting and stealing bikes. There would be trouble if they went into white neighborhoods, but you'd run into them on buses and trains, in business districts and near public areas. About 20 years ago the welfare niggers were moved elsewhere, due to rising property value and "gentrification". They built new housing projects for the spooks, and the crime went with them. The African horde of locusts consumes all resources, then moves on.
    Last edited by Sandy; 03-21-2021 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Removed the ending that can be construed as calling for violence

12. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I edited the end of one reply and deleted a few others. Let me remind you of the site rules, in particular #1.

Absolutely No Violence. Do not advocate or suggest violence in any way - "even in a humorous light". Trying to mask violent suggestions with clever metaphors also will not be tolerated. Please take this rule very seriously, because it will be strenuously enforced. This rule is especially vital when speaking of ANY politician or holders of ANY public office. Use your common sense.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parts of Long Island were becoming niggerfuxated and are still that way today. Look at Elmont, right on the border of Queens Village and Jamaica. I grew up in Elmont in the 70's and there were very few niggers until 'white flight' took hold. I was gone after 1982 but the writing was on the wall. Go back there today and you will see Indians, Pakastanis, many other flavors of dune-coons, and of course garden variety niggers.
    Where niggers live, niggers destroy. Detroit, St. Louis, Houston, Cleveland, Minneapolis, Oakland, Patterson...I could go on for days.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    Parts of Long Island were becoming niggerfuxated and are still that way today. Look at Elmont, right on the border of Queens Village and Jamaica. I grew up in Elmont in the 70's and there were very few niggers until 'white flight' took hold.
    We all used to go to February's rock club in Elmont, on the Hempstead Turnpike. Saw a lot of good bands there. I worked at Sam Goody, in the Green Acres mall, back in 1977. There were a few niggers from Queens at Christmas time, but that was it. Valley Stream used to be nice, but now it's called Valley Nigger. Because welfare cases rent, the negro locust horde is mobile, and places they ruin have been rebuilt, after they move on.

18. Likes GDRHammer, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She was lucky the nigger didn't try more. Had it been dark... Well we don't want to think about that. These are the niggers who end up with murals and statues because they were "good boiz" when the cops show up and they were "just about to surrender".
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember February's! There were a lot of good clubs on LI until it became infested with niggers.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Cizzums;160236] my first handgun, a .380 Femaru P37

I haven’t heard the name Femaru in a long time! My dad had a P37 he brought home from WWII.I believe my sister has it. Those were very underrated guns, made in Hungary for the Nazis.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jim Crow;161276]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    my first handgun, a .380 Femaru P37

I haven’t heard the name Femaru in a long time! My dad had a P37 he brought home from WWII.I believe my sister has it. Those were very underrated guns, made in Hungary for the Nazis.
    It's like a mini 1911, and the one I have has never malfunctioned. I once broke it out at a backyard range/barbecue, and went 5-6 on beer cans at 25 yards. That was in my IPSC match competition days, when I was shooting hundreds of rounds a week. One of the guests was begging me to sell it to him for $200, which was big bucks in 1980. When I moved back to NY in '81, my Dad's commute from NYC had gotten so dangerous, that he had to borrow it, and he pulled it shortly thereafter. Back then, same as now, the niggers disappeared in a flash, when they saw whitey draw.

26. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Cizzums;161293]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It's like a mini 1911, and the one I have has never malfunctioned. I once broke it out at a backyard range/barbecue, and went 5-6 on beer cans at 25 yards. That was in my IPSC match competition days, when I was shooting hundreds of rounds a week. One of the guests was begging me to sell it to him for $200, which was big bucks in 1980. When I moved back to NY in '81, my Dad's commute from NYC had gotten so dangerous, that he had to borrow it, and he pulled it shortly thereafter. Back then, same as now, the niggers disappeared in a flash, when they saw whitey draw.
    Things were very different in the 80s. I can tell you, that if anyone forces me to pull my CCW, they will seal their fate.Because I’m coming out of my holster squeezing the trigger.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jim Crow;161431]
    Things were very different in the 80s. I can tell you, that if anyone forces me to pull my CCW, they will seal their fate.Because I’m coming out of my holster squeezing the trigger.
    My Dad put in his trigger time in the Korean War, but wasn't about to shoot a negro in the back in NYC.
    The Sullivan Act was still enforced, and they'd give you 5 years just for concealed carry.

30. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Cizzums;161450]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My Dad put in his trigger time in the Korean War, but wasn't about to shoot a negro in the back in NYC.
    The Sullivan Act was still enforced, and they'd give you 5 years just for concealed carry.
    True.I remember the legal problems Bernard Goetz had.But he got lucky.

32. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jim Crow;161453]
    True.I remember the legal problems Bernard Goetz had.But he got lucky.
    My neighbor's kid, who had no prior arrests, did 2+ years upstate for a pistol NYC cops found in his car.
    He just got out about a year ago. He was up by the Canadian border, too far for anyone to visit him.
    It was a couple of hours from my Adirondack place, so I went up a couple of times.
    My brother and I kept his commissary account charged up until he got released.

34. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I come from a large middle class family, and all of us worked whatever jobs we could get from an early age. I went from a paper route, cutting lawns, shoveling snow, construction labor - to my first summer job at an amusement park at age 14. I had to ride my bike through niggerville at night, to get home. It was a gauntlet of stoop monkeys and porchies, and a pocket knife wasn't enough. I saved up and bought my first handgun, a .380 Femaru P37, but every day carrying was out of the question. So I purposely encouraged the jigs to fuck with me one night, and pulled it on them. They disappeared in one second, and never bothered me again.
    After I started high school, my older sister got me a job at the supermarket she worked at. She got off before I did, so she wouldn't have to head home after dark. She was about to walk over the Long Beach bridge, when a retard nigger climbed up the embankment and ran up to her. He grabbed her pocketbook, containing her week's pay ($63), and as she hung on to it, he punched her in the head a couple of times. He then kicked her, ripped it out of her hands, and took off. Some drivers jumped out of their vehicles, but it was too late. She made it home alright, with a couple of bumps and bruises. She didn't make a big deal about it.
    I heard about this and went fucking wild. I was out every day and night for a week looking for that spook, with a vengeance. The Long Beach detective that we knew told my Dad to tell me to quit going over there. They caught that piece of shit nigger a couple of weeks later, but we never heard anything about it afterwards.
    oooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I fucking HATE goddamn niggers.......

36. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post