Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

COVID knocks out boxing nigger Marvin Hagler

Another “Vaccine” Knock Out: Boxing Legend Marvelous Marvin Hagler Dead at the Age of 66

This morning, boxing great Marvelous Marvin Hagler died at the age of 66 at his home in Bartlett, New Hampshire. The announcement was made by his wife Kay Hagler on Facebook; she noted that Mr. Hagler passed away unexpectedly and asked for the family’s privacy to be respected. He is survived by his wife, five children and countless number of people whom he touched throughout his life. Born in Newark, NJ, raised in Brockton MA, Mr. Hagler is a testament of grit and resilience that witnessed a scrappy kid grow up to become a world class boxing champion.
    A “reporter” for Vice actually had the audacity to go on Twitter and proclaim that Mr. Hagler would be the first known cause of death caused by Covid-19 “vaccines”. All he had to do was Google “vaccine deaths” and he would see an endless number of victims in the US, Norway, the United Kingdom and beyond. Moreover, the CDC has a national database that tracks adverse events related to the “vaccines” and the National Vaccine Information Center lists the number of deaths associated with the “vaccines” as well. But who has time to do research when there is disinformation and propaganda to peddle.
    https://ghionjournal.com/another-vac...n-hagler-dead/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to know what is so marvelous about a smelly sweaty boxing nigger?
    I do find it marvelous that it’s daid!

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    A vaccine that saves you from a 99.9% survival rate. Stick that science experiment up your ass. Although, if it goodifies niggers, Let’s get them all vaccinated!

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    A vaccine that saves you from a 99.9% survival rate. Stick that science experiment up your ass. Although, if it goodifies niggers, Let’s get them all vaccinated!
    Yep!!