Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Butthurt nigger Weeknd will boycott the Grammys because it didn't get nominated for any

This is like never going to someone's party when an invitation will never come. That award has been meaningless for decades anyway.

When it come to the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards, taking place this Sunday in Los Angeles, more people are talking about who isn’t on the ballot than about any of the actual nominees. Abel Tesfaye, a.k.a. the Weeknd, was shockingly shut out of all categories, and he announced this week via the New York Times that he would boycott the awards going forward. (“Because of the secret committees, I will no longer allow my label to submit my music to the Grammys,” his statement read.)
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...030402730.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger needed a looka-me public relations stunt, because his music is a pile of shit. The Grammy's has already booked all the no talent niggers that they can fit into the program. A few years ago I caught a minute of it while channel surfing - I see some ass-pipe called Bruno Mars poorly regurgitating 40 year old R&B, when a homeless sheboon, with an ass 3 feet wide, comes skipping on to the stage. After she started jibbering into a mic, I realized it was that African water buffalo Cardi B., who should be wallowing in a Congo mud hole.