Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Old sowapotamus gets batwings for a birffday present

New tragic details tonight about the victim in another deadly shooting, this one last night at Newark. Her name is Debra Derrick.

When she was shot and killed, she was celebrating the 63rd birthday she once shared with her twin sister, who died a few years ago. Debra was just about to release some balloons to honor her dead sister when shots rang out. During an effort to try to protect her own family, she was killed.
    https://news.yahoo.com/woman-shot-ki...052924921.html

It stinks like a coverup for a fambly fight, probably over the last piece of chicken.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It stinks like a coverup for a fambly fight, probably over the last piece of chicken.
    My favorite show, besides Maury, is The First 48. The famblies of the batwinged niggers always act surprised, even though they knew the victim was dealing dope, robbing people, prosta-matooting for crack, or in a gang war. They always have shopping mall photo studio pics of their dead splib. And they goddamn always get their uglier-than-a-mud-fence fambly together, to release balloons at the park.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised this is in the news, but I guess it's thought that maybe some YT went and shot the old sow. I'm sure as soon as the nigger perps who did are wrangled, it will go away.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/woman-shot-ki...052924921.html

Or the last forty of Shlitz malt liquor.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My favorite show, besides Maury, is The First 48. The famblies of the batwinged niggers always act surprised, even though they knew the victim was dealing dope, robbing people, prosta-matooting for crack, or in a gang war. They always have shopping mall photo studio pics of their dead splib. And they goddamn always get their uglier-than-a-mud-fence fambly together, to release balloons at the park.
    ....while telling anyone who will listen he was such a good boi who was turning his life around even though he was shot by another #BLACKLIVESMATTER nigger!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post