Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Uber N1663r sighting on highway

I saw the funniest shit today. While heading to the local Lowes (to waste two hours of my life that I will never get back due to waiting for a sales nigger to hepp me finze somfin), I was on the main highway out of town. There was a trash truck in the left lane and I was in the right. The trash truck had one of the (I assumed) trash niggers hanging on to the back of the truck. I thought it was odd because the speed limit was 45 and this was on the highway. Usually the klingon nigger only holds on to the back when they are actually in a neighborhood making stops since it's highly dangerous. Just think of the damage a falling buck can cause to a car behind it.

As we both slowed down for an intersection, the nigger on the back of the truck poked it's hayed out from the back to get a look around, then jumped from the truck running full speed to match the truck's speed as it did NOT come to a stop. We're talking around 15 mph. It turned as it ran across three lanes of oncoming traffic to the other side of the road and into the parking lot of a Brother's convenience store. (Brother's is locally famous for large pieces of fried chiggun at cheap prices.) I was puzzled by it's behavior as the truck simply kept going.

As I passed the truck I looked over into the cab and noticed two trash niggers in the cab. These trash niggers were both wearing orange work vest. The nigger on the back of the truck was not but was wearing a doo rag and a backpack.

I also noticed that the trash niggers in the cab were both looking in the rear view mirrors with the same puzzled look on their faces that I had.

That's when it hit me. The nigger on the back didn't work for Waste Management. The niggers in the cab had no clue about the stowaway until it jumped off.

It was using the truck as it's own personal nigger Uber!

I was hyperventilating from laughing so hard.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 03-13-2021 at 02:34 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Sandy , Groid_Rage, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hanging on at 45 mph? The nigger used up 1 of its 9 lives there.

The problem is when the niggers fall off and wreck some poor human's car. Best to stay away from such situations.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once saw a crack head monkey on the back step of a fire engine telling the firemen not to worry "bout me backs here... just go drives the truck."

Fire engine remained parked and PoPo was summoned.

Po threatened to arrest the shine if he didn't step off. He did. I had my camera phone at the ready in case there was going to be some tasing, clubbing or shooting but unfortunately, the crack head jungle man knuckled off without incident.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Public Transit

That should be the only form of transportations for these baboons, inside or out of the trucks.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-20-2021 at 10:29 PM. Reason: typos
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Once saw a crack head monkey on the back step of a fire engine telling the firemen not to worry "bout me backs here... just go drives the truck."

Po threatened to arrest the shine if he didn't step off. He did. I had my camera phone at the ready in case there was going to be some tasing, clubbing or shooting but unfortunately, the crack head jungle man knuckled off without incident.
    That's as rare as a 4 LEAF clover!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

I must correct you. You used “crack headed jungle man” to describe a nigger beast.That is very offensive to men! Let me correct you“crack headed jungle beast”.Only a human can be called a man.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I must correct you. You used “crack headed jungle man” to describe a nigger beast.That is very offensive to men! Let me correct you“crack headed jungle beast”.Only a human can be called a man.
    Tru Dat!!

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Correct.

16. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And straight to da fried chigguns joint...... That's a riot! Fuckin' niggers.....

18. Likes Jim Crow liked this post