Close

Likes Likes:  20
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $27 Million...

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

$27 Million...

Just saw were the local officials have agreed to a $27 Million award to the family of that boot-lipped nigger George Groid...that purple nigger ape lawyer, benji crumb said while it wasn't totally fair, it would help bridge the gap left from the nigger groid not being able to provide for its family....what a load of Bull Shit....I heard one story regarding the nigger groids autopsy report, pathologist said the nigger animal had a very high level of Fentanyl in its blood, enough to strongly contribute to its batwing ceremony.

The niggers in Minneapolis are already bulking up to destroy, loot and riot after the cops trial....

On another note, I've noticed current TV commercials have been loaded with niggers, sure they've been slipping niggers in commercials for years but there is definitely an uptick of commercials needed with more niggers, virtually every ad now starts off with a nigger, and if not s nigger, they've put an attractive white in the car with a coal black nigger and of course a little mixed breed nigger in the back...totally disgusting.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will just take that money out of the police budget. Then scream racism when the crime skyrockets. Even though it is niggers committing it all.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    they should buy a couple of KFC franchises so they can understand what a fucking nuisance niggers are to everybody else.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Just saw were the local officials have agreed to a $27 Million award to the family of that boot-lipped nigger George Groid...that purple nigger ape lawyer, benji crumb said while it wasn't totally fair, it would help bridge the gap left from the nigger groid not being able to provide for its family....what a load of Bull Shit....I heard one story regarding the nigger groids autopsy report, pathologist said the nigger animal had a very high level of Fentanyl in its blood, enough to strongly contribute to its batwing ceremony.

The niggers in Minneapolis are already bulking up to destroy, loot and riot after the cops trial....

On another note, I've noticed current TV commercials have been loaded with niggers, sure they've been slipping niggers in commercials for years but there is definitely an uptick of commercials needed with more niggers, virtually every ad now starts off with a nigger, and if not s nigger, they've put an attractive white in the car with a coal black nigger and of course a little mixed breed nigger in the back...totally disgusting.

Yep, we've seen it too. 13% of the population now on 50% of commercials. If I was NA Indian, I'd be mad.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I hope when the niggers eventually riot (not IF, but WHEN) in Minneapolis, some niggers decide to get nigger rich by acting like niggers and make those parasites good.

With any luck, George Groid's fambly will have extracted all $27 million from the bank in cash (so they can flash dey dollahs and dey blings to dey homies) and are keeping it in their house. And then when the cops catch the nigger murderer of Groid's fambly, they can keep the $27 million as "evidence."

If niggers kill all of Groid's fambly members, then who would the cops give the cash to? Dats rite, muhfuggas.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Pavement ape Floyd.

Yes I agree There going to give the Floyed niggers all that money . This is bullshit . Instead of money they should give them 27 million in one way tickets back to africa . Problem solved.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard one story regarding the nigger groids autopsy report, pathologist said the nigger animal had a very high level of Fentanyl in its blood, enough to strongly contribute to its batwing ceremony.
    No, it wasn't just enough to "strongly contribute." It was well above the normal death by overdose level.

The average death dose for Fentanyl is 9.96 ng/mL.

Deaths resulting from overdose have been shown with methamphetamine concentrations ranging from 0.09 to 18 mg/L, with an average of 1.0 mg/L

According to George Floyd’s toxicology report, his blood contained 11.0 ng/mL Fentanyl, plus 5.6 ng/mL norfentanyl, 19 ng/mL of methamphetamine, and three other drugs.

Fentafloyd was going to die that day. It was walking death as soon as it injested those drugs and nothing would have stopped it from happening short of EMT's knowing what it was on to administer Narcan. This antidote must be given while the patient is not in cardiac arrest. The doctors or EMT's must also know for sure or have good reason to suspect opioid overdose - something that groid was obviously unwilling to admit seeing as how it ate the evidence to conceal it moments before it's goodification.

It is now recorded as the biggest pretrial settlement nigger lottery IN THE HISTORY OF THE US!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Derek's attorney could prove he was holding Curious George down so the medics could blast Narcan up is intake scoops.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Just saw were the local officials have agreed to a $27 Million award to the family of that boot-lipped nigger George Groid...that purple nigger ape lawyer, benji crumb said while it wasn't totally fair, it would help bridge the gap left from the nigger groid not being able to provide for its family....what a load of Bull Shit....
    That nigger would have NEVER made $27 million in a lifetime to "provide for it's fambly". This agreement is a complete rip-off to tax payers. We all know it actually died of a drug overdose, but for argument's sake, let's assume it was some kind of wrongful death. How much should the Groyd nigger troop be awarded?

Saint Curious George Groyd was a security guard and truck driver. Security guards make about $37,000/yr and truck drivers, on average, make about $47,000/yr. Since he was probably not working both jobs full time, I will assume he was making about $42,000/yr. It was 46 years old, so, had about 21 years to go before retirement. That means it, at best, it could have made another $882,000 to "provide for it's fambly". So, how much for "loss, pain, suffering and emotional distress" to the surviving fambly? There are a lot of rules revolving around that calculation and they vary from stae to state, but, let's just round up it's $882,000 earning potential to 1 million and double it. That's $2 million; $1 million for lost income and another million for "pain and suffering" (and pretty generous). Even if each of the surviving 5 children and wife were given $2 million each, that's only $12 million - not even half of the tax payer money that will be given to these niggers. For that nigger lawyer to say it wasn't totally fair, I agree, it was FAR TOO MUCH. It WAY more than "bridges the gap" left from the nigger Groyd not being able to "provide for it's fambly". At best, and this is very generous, the nigger troop should have been awarded $2 million. They are getting 13.5 times what they should be getting. Was this number used in the calculation because that's roughly the percentage of niggers in the population?

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, since the majority of cops in MPLS quit over the last year, the city had the surplus money. Why NOT give it to a pack of wild niggers, right????

Can't wait to see the chimpout from these niggers when their lawyers scrape their 3rd off the top....
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even if each of the surviving 5 children
    None of the niglets even recognized their pappy on the news. The mammy said "DAT BE YOO PAPPY!" and they didn't even care...until they realized they could get nigger lotto.

Therefore their "loss" and "suffering"? Zero. It was actually a benefit to their lives not to have the buck around.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Nigger Fatigued
    Chimpout Guest

As I sit here preparing my taxes, it's this kind of crap that really chaps me. I hope that $27 million is coming from the city's coffers and not State or Federal funds. If I were a resident of that city I would be calling for those officials to be tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail. Expenditures of those amounts should be put to a vote of the people. I think I would be looking for a job elsewhere and planning my escape to a less infected locality.

And yes, TV commercials have become unwatchable. A human is rarely seen, and if one is, it is portrayed as stupid, beta or engaged in bestiality. I can't keep up with the list of brands and products I do not wish to purchase because they are clearly sub-standard and marketed to niggers. I also question the ethics of a company that blatantly shows it's affiliation with the nigger criminal element. I would be dubious about conducting any business with them. Often during commercials, when I see a nigger, I point and say, "Oh look! A nigger!" For most of the advertising jingles, I have created words that convey something about niggers and I sing them aloud during the commercial. I hope I never have to go under anesthetics because I don't know what I might say. If I say something unPC, I might get summarily executed with a lethal injection by a cancel culture, nigger sympathizing anesthesiologist.

I really don't care about niggers. They make their own problems, and nigger problems are not my problems. It becomes my problem when I am forced against my will to pay for them. I do not support anyone who shows any sympathy for nigger issues and do what I can to oppose them.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Niggers fill prisons
    Chimpout Guest
    That whole state is screwed. They think this will appease the niggers but all it does is encourage them to keep up their evil TNB in hopes of winning that ghetto lotto. Each nigglet is nothing more than a welfare check with a lottery attached, the nigger acts like a nigger and gets its wings and then if they can win 27 million in court every nigger who claims to be somehow related can show up begging for gibs and hopefully some bix nood leads to one nigger thinking it’s been disrespected and they pull out their monkey pistols. They'll shit out more niggers hoping each one can be their ticket to making it big, meanwhile some lawyer is laughing all the way to the bank ready to make more money off the next nigger terrorist tormenting innocent people in hopes of getting its well deserved wings and the next national outrage. Is there any end in sight? There must be so many people that are sick of this, except the social media mob has everyone bullied into silence because nobody wants to lose their job. Whites really need some kind of safety net for this garbage, so we can finally break the floodgates and speak our minds without fear of losing our livelihoods. This nigger culture of turning each fecal hellion into a potential winning lotto ticket needs to end.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Therefore their "loss" and "suffering"? Zero. It was actually a benefit to their lives not to have the buck around.

Coon pelts are worth more than live coons!

N.A.A.C.P.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    They could have made a zodiac boat out of GF's blubber lips, then fed some 'gators with the rest.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Melanin is also worth more than live coons.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Fatigued View Post
    As I sit here preparing my taxes, it's this kind of crap that really chaps me. I hope that $27 million is coming from the city's coffers and not State or Federal funds.
    Three words - blue state bailouts.

You know damn well the feds will just fire up the presses for an extra 5 minutes and print that shit out. They just make that paper more worthless every damn day - just like niggers.

The takeaway? Niggers are worth up to $27 million dayed and worth negative numbers alive.

Rest assured, the niggers are taking notes.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

32. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I agree There going to give the Floyed niggers all that money . This is bullshit . Instead of money they should give them 27 million in one way tickets back to africa . Problem solved.
    or just 27 million one way tickets back...we'll scare the rest down to Mexico !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

34. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They could have made a zodiac boat out of GF's blubber lips, then fed some 'gators with the rest.

N.A.A.C.P.

36. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    $27,000,000?Good fucking grief!
    The worthless fucking criminal nigger Floyd wouldn’t have earned $200,00 in the rest of it’sworthless life. And I’m think I’m being generous saying $200,000. And it definitely wouldn’t have provided anything for it’s fambly.I also have a feeling that Chauvin is going to get fucked in order to appease niggers so they won’t loot burn and riot.But guess what?Niggers are going to burn loot and riot no matter what!That’s what the savage apes live to do!