Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Minnesota funds nigger lottery

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapol...family-lawsuit

Will the libs ever learn? I'd be screaming for a change of venue if I was that cop!

2. Likes Sambo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Minnesota taxpayers are on the hook to fund this nigger lotto. Fuck these liberal cucks, they voted for nigger lovers now they pay the price. Then they will pay even more after the next cat 5 chimp out burns the city to the ground.

4. Likes Sambo, zagnut liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    The Minnesota taxpayers are on the hook to fund this nigger lotto. Fuck these liberal cucks, they voted for nigger lovers now they pay the price. Then they will pay even more after the next cat 5 chimp out burns the city to the ground.
    Nigger lovers will use this nation wide as precedent in nigger lotto cases as a means to get larger settlements. The city should have just kept fighting. They should garnish every cent to rebuild all the damage the niggers TNB caused.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

6. Likes Sambo liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Floyd was declared dead on May 25 after Derek Chauvin, a former officer who is white, pressed his knee against his neck for about nine minutes”

i wish these cocksuckers would mention race every time a nigger commits a violent crime. Of course, if they did the nigger beast would be front and center on every breaking news story.

Giving a bunch of niggers money that is tax payer money is some amazing shit. These niggers could not be happier that Curious George got his batwings. They will all fight and squabble over the taxpayer gibs. When its gone soon, they will blame the white man. The cycle continues.

8. Likes Sambo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    And it's INEVITABLE!!

10. Likes Sambo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    “Floyd was declared dead on May 25 after Derek Chauvin, a former officer who is white, pressed his knee against his neck for about nine minutes”

i wish these cocksuckers would mention race every time a nigger commits a violent crime. Of course, if they did the nigger beast would be front and center on every breaking news story.

Giving a bunch of niggers money that is tax payer money is some amazing shit. These niggers could not be happier that Curious George got his batwings. They will all fight and squabble over the taxpayer gibs. When its gone soon, they will blame the white man. The cycle continues.
    Ever notice that when niggers commit crimes they are known as "youths" in the lame stream media?! That's code for nigger criminals 18-34. However when you look up the arrest record the names are "Tyrone Shitavious Jackson or "Leroy Theotis Carver!! Names that scream NIGGER!!

12. Likes Sambo liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Ever notice that when niggers commit crimes they are known as "youths" in the lame stream media?! That's code for nigger criminals 18-34. However when you look up the arrest record the names are "Tyrone Shitavious Jackson or "Leroy Theotis Carver!! Names that scream NIGGER!!
    Yes! If you search on the web for black kills white, all of the search results will come back as white officer kills black man. If you search teen or youth kills woman or man, all of the search results come back as niggers killing humans.its an amazing effort they go through to conceal the violent ape’s actions but anyone with half a brain knows what is going on.

14. Likes Sambo liked this post