Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

General Friday Morning Nigger Rant...

Good morning, Humans!!!
    I don't have anything earth-shattering yet, but it is still early...There is a lot of today left to go.

Here is just my generalized rant against niggers and their bullshit. Did you ever notice that Jungle Music from niggers is always the same vile, dirty, base garbage. "My Humps'? Nigger. "Wet Assed Pussy"? Nigger. 'Thong Song'? Nigger....I could probably go on for days but you get the point. Just as stupid are the idiotic names they call themselves. Sorry, but there is no parent, not even a nigger parent who shits out a shitlet and names it 'SisQo' or 'The Weeknd'. Nigger 'culture' is just the stupidest shit ever.

I am sure that all of you have noticed how EVERY FUCKING TV COMMERCIAL has oil drillers and coal burners in it? EVERY...FUCKING...ONE! It is like there is some mandate because of BLM (they don't) that the new nigger-loving narrative is being jammed down our throats and it only looks worse every day. I know that the only reason that I ever see this is because my wife watches HGTV and Food Network and they have commercials. MSM? I will not even acknowledge it's existence anymore.

Do you remember the story of King Midas? He was the king who was blessed/cursed because everything he touched turned to gold. It ended badly for him. I wonder what the nigger version of this would be? King D' L' Andre would turn everything into fried chicken. Queen L'Quasha could turn everything into Kool-aid and Slurpees. King Monkeymeesho would turn everything in to fat white wimmenz. Princess Starasia (yeah, it's African...suuuurreee) would pop out another turdlet every time ANYBODY touches her. I am sure that we could come up with hundreds more but I am not going to push...

So ends my Friday Morning Rant. I really and truly hate niggers with every fiber of my being. They take and take and in return they leave nothing but destruction. Niggers are what happens when God Almighty takes His eye off the ball even for a split second. It allowed Satan to insert niggers into Gods Great Plan. Add niggers...ruin everything.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes Ignatow , InsufferableNigg, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post

"Good morning, Humans!!!
    I don't have anything earth-shattering yet, but it is still early...There is a lot of today left to go.

Here is just my generalized rant against niggers and their bullshit..."

^^^Couldn't have said that any better myself.

If I lived in a nigger fuxated area, I'd probably be dead by now because I would have lost it years ago because of TNB, and lately, BLM, nigroe fatigue and the Curious George Fentanyl Floyd show.

Just the occasional jungle bunny sighting... with the crap music thumping is enough boil my blood.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    Good morning, Humans!!!

Here is just my generalized rant against niggers and their bullshit. Did you ever notice that Jungle Music from niggers is always the same vile, dirty, base garbage. "My Humps'? Nigger. "Wet Assed Pussy"? Nigger. 'Thong Song'? Nigger....I could probably go on for days but you get the point. Just as stupid are the idiotic names they call themselves. Sorry, but there is no parent, not even a nigger parent who shits out a shitlet and names it 'SisQo' or 'The Weeknd'. Nigger 'culture' is just the stupidest shit ever.

I am sure that all of you have noticed how EVERY FUCKING TV COMMERCIAL has oil drillers and coal burners in it? EVERY...FUCKING...ONE! It is like there is some mandate because of BLM (they don't) that the new nigger-loving narrative is being jammed down our throats and it only looks worse every day. I know that the only reason that I ever see this is because my wife watches HGTV and Food Network and they have commercials. MSM? I will not even acknowledge it's existence anymore.

Do you remember the story of King Midas? He was the king who was blessed/cursed because everything he touched turned to gold. It ended badly for him. I wonder what the nigger version of this would be? King D' L' Andre would turn everything into fried chicken. Queen L'Quasha could turn everything into Kool-aid and Slurpees. King Monkeymeesho would turn everything in to fat white wimmenz. Princess Starasia (yeah, it's African...suuuurreee) would pop out another turdlet every time ANYBODY touches her. I am sure that we could come up with hundreds more but I am not going to push...

So ends my Friday Morning Rant. I really and truly hate niggers with every fiber of my being. They take and take and in return they leave nothing but destruction. Niggers are what happens when God Almighty takes His eye off the ball even for a split second. It allowed Satan to insert niggers into Gods Great Plan. Add niggers...ruin everything.
    You forgot king shitavious turns everything into sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, maing!! Otherwise, your post is SPOT on!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers turn everything they get their dirty paws on to shyte.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals are ramming niggers down your throat, to get you to like them..But we all know what happens when liberals try to force humans to like something.I think more humans hate niggers now than before.

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Liberals are ramming niggers down your throat, to get you to like them..But we all know what happens when liberals try to force humans to like something.I think more humans hate niggers now than before.
    Look at all of the NEW members on this site!!

9. Likes InsufferableNigg, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    GDRHammer nicely stated!! I can go days sometimes weeks without a nigger sighting because they are few here. Then they are behaved, because they have to be since they are few in numbers and chimpping won't be tolerated in Montana.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals are trying to get Chimping tolerated everywhere!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good rant! i hate niggers and everything about them.