Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Super Bowl hero" nigger talks about its drug addiction, which for niggers is as easy as breathing

There are some humans that can turn tens of millions of dollars, for less than a decade of running around to catch a ball, into drug addiction and rampant sex. But for niggers it's pretty much every one signed to a pro sports contract.

When the New York Giants drafted David Tyree in 2003, "it was everything that I was looking for," Tyree said in "Defining Moments" with Billy Graham, available now on Fox Nation.
    He said money gave him access to everything he "craved," from alcohol to marijuana to women.
    "I was totally just inebriated to the point where I couldn't keep my composure," he said. "There were times where my blackouts led me to places where I woke up the next day naked in a bed and not knowing what happened the night before."

The player also smoked weed "every single day" during his rookie year and then began to sell the drug, which led to issues with the law.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/defini...ohol-addiction
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Magic niggers eventually crash and burn...

Recent example... TNiger Woods

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas