Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Piers Morgan tells 'Good Morning Britain' nigger host to piss off and storms off set over Markle ass kissing

I really can't stand Piers Morgan, but I guess he does some cool things once in a while.
    Piers Morgan quits after storming off set due to Meghan comments

‘She’s entitled to cut you off if she wants to,’ his ‘Good Morning Britain’ co-host, Alex Beresford, told Morgan of the duchess.

This morning on Good Morning Britain, Piers Morgan stormed off the set after a Black co-host said Meghan Markle was “entitled” to cut the host off.

Morgan is one of the loudest critics of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Every day it seems, the Good Morning Britain host is relentless in his coverage of the royal couple, often degrading and critiquing Markle in particular. While many have been quick to point out that Morgan appears to have something against the Duchess, it seems other GMB personalities feel the same way.
    https://news.yahoo.com/piers-morgan-...152031816.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Piers Morgan has made an ass of himself in the past, over our right to bear arms. He might have to rethink that position, considering the U.K. is being overrun with sandspooks and wild blackamoors. A mulatta mongrel cable tv actress being called a "Duchess" is bad enough, without being corrected on the air by some grimy jaboon.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's still a piece of shit in my book, even if he finally did something half right for the wrong reason. Did he really think the niggeress would stay friends with him and anyone else below royalty? He got what he deserved there, and he actually was done a favor by losing a coontact he shouldn't have had in the first place.

I wouldn't have complained about being insulted on my own show, anyway. I'd have said, this is my show, and let the other person have it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had thought that Piers played a role in introducing negress to ginger. Negress + ginger = Archie Negger.

Yeah Piers got what he deserved. Again, has there ever been a grateful negro?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I had thought that Piers played a role in introducing negress to ginger. Negress + ginger = Archie Negger.

Yeah Piers got what he deserved. Again, has there ever been a grateful negro?
    That would be LESS likely than a unicorn!!

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like Morgan is starting to wake up now that he's been targeted.

"I expected such disingenuous, self-serving wrecking-ball stuff from a social-climbing Hollywood actress like Ms Markle, but for Harry to publicly shred his family and the Monarchy like this, while Prince Philip was seriously ill in hospital, is so out of character for a man who once bravely served his Queen and country in war," Morgan said at the beginning of his column, adding that when he went on the air later that morning after watching the interview he was "angry to the point of boiling over."

Morgan said people have unfairly called him "racist" and have wrongfully accused him of saying he didn’t believe Meghan felt suicidal. He clarified that he simply found some of Meghan's claims -- such as someone commenting on baby Archie’s skin color and not being allowed to get help for depression -- hard to believe.

He added that Harry should have been able to get help for Meghan as he has spoken previously about quietly seeking mental health help for himself in the past.
    "It appears that questioning Meghan's fork-tongued 'truth' is now a racist hate crime," he complained, noting that he’s never said anything racist about her.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/piers-...e-woke-brigade

How does he think the rest of us have felt for years?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	template-first-time-899-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	14750
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He drinks in my local.

I used to drink in the pub he bought (and ruined) with Marco Pierre White.

What was a good old fashioned London boozer became a 'gastropub' with sky high prices and very few customers over night.

Still, he is right about Meagain. But even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    Proudly deplorable

13. Likes Blackout, Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Although he just did one good thing that I like. My opinion of Piers Morgan is that he is still a liberal cocksucker. He’ll have to do a lot more good to redeem himself.

15. Likes Blackout, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saying something not 100% positive about a nigger - even if the comment has nothing to do with nigger-ness - automatically makes you a rayciss. You must say only postive things about niggers, even if they're career criminals, or kiss your career goodbye.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes Blackout, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still hate his ass, anyway. He's a douche bag.

19. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Although he just did one good thing that I like. My opinion of Piers Morgan is that he is still a liberal cocksucker. He’ll have to do a lot more good to redeem himself.
    Exactly. Like burn in hell........

21. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    He drinks in my local.

I used to drink in the pub he bought (and ruined) with Marco Pierre White.

What was a good old fashioned London boozer became a 'gastropub' with sky high prices and very few customers over night.

Still, he is right about Meagain. But even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    I remember back in the day the hilarity that ensued when Jeremy Clarkson posted on twitter that 'insiders' had told him that Morgan was about to get sacked from his gig at CNN. 'I can go to sleep happy tonight!' he laughed, and sure enough they canned Morgan shortly thereafter. The reason Yanks like me hate Morgan is because of his lameshit complaining that Americans can still own guns. Clarkson became something of an internet sensation here in the US because he had punched Piers Morgan in the face, which is something that a lot of us here would have to liked to have done.

For some reason the immensely popular US FOX News host Tucker Carlson likes Piers, which is rather odd to say the least. He gave Tucker the 'straight dope' on why he quit Good Morning Britain' supposedly.

Piers Morgan sat down for a tell-all interview with Tucker Carlson on Monday to tell his side of the story in the US for the first time since leaving Good Morning Britain

17 claims 'proven untrue'
    Piers claimed to Tucker that Harry and Meghan had slipped up 17 times during their interview with Oprah and were provably untruthful.

On the US show, he claimed: “I still don't believe what they were saying and in particular I don't believe what Meghan Markle said.

"17 different claims by the pair of them have now been proven to be either completely untrue, or massively exaggerated or unprovable."

He went on to say that as he watched the interview he became sure that the claims the couple made ”just couldn’t be true”.
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/...shell-23859185
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

23. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I remember back in the day the hilarity that ensued when Jeremy Clarkson posted on twitter that 'insiders' had told him that Morgan was about to get sacked from his gig at CNN. 'I can go to sleep happy tonight!' he laughed, and sure enough they canned Morgan shortly thereafter. The reason Yanks like me hate Morgan is because of his lameshit complaining that Americans can still own guns. Clarkson became something of an internet sensation here in the US because he had punched Piers Morgan in the face, which is something that a lot of us here would have to liked to have done.

For some reason the immensely popular US FOX News host Tucker Carlson likes Piers, which is rather odd to say the least. He gave Tucker the 'straight dope' on why he quit Good Morning Britain' supposedly.

Piers Morgan sat down for a tell-all interview with Tucker Carlson on Monday to tell his side of the story in the US for the first time since leaving Good Morning Britain

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/...shell-23859185
    Precisely. FUCK Pierced Organ. I had always hoped he would drag his liberal ass back to England and STAY there. My feelings on the matter haven't, and are NOT going to change.

25. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't think of a bigger human cunt than Morgan. He is just horrible and very untalented. I just don't get it, I really don't
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I can't think of a bigger human cunt than Morgan. He is just horrible and very untalented. I just don't get it, I really don't
    I think Jussie Swallowit hits pretty close..... But yeah, He IS that!

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Piers Morgan is the nigger lover who called fat, lying, retarded nigger sow Rachel "Racial" Jeantel a "smart cookie." That's what he'll forever be known for, along with his low-IQ anti-white and anti-American rants, and forever he shall remain unforgiven.

Now that he's stepped on some monkey's toes, he's discovered the hard way that no matter how much anti-white "street cred" you've built up, it'll all disappear in an instant if you cause a nigger to become butthurt just once. I say tough shit. He spent his entire career feeding the anti-white, pro-nigger beast, and now the beast has turned around and bitten him. Chickens coming home to roost.