Close

Likes Likes:  42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another mudshark chopped up

We don't know who bumped her off. Maybe her ex-boyfriend, the muzzie/nigger Gedi Ali Gedi, but we don't know since he was shot and killed after allegedly charging at Toronto Police’s Emergency Task Force officers with a machete Tuesday. Maybe it was some nigger baby daddy.

“Amanda Killeen, aka Slim’s, beautiful life was taken tragically at the tender age of 32 just a couple weeks shy of her 33rd birthday,” wrote Smith on the GoFundMe. “She was brutally murdered in an inhumane way.
    Is there a way to brutally murder someone "humanely"? Duh.

She was taken from her three beautiful children Jahcai, 13, Ky-Vaughn, 9, and Anique, 8, whom she loved more than words can describe
    Yeah, whatever. The big one in the middle looks like he's already plotting his life of crime.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amanda Killeen.png 
Views:	154 
Size:	604.6 KB 
ID:	14533

https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...amanda-killeen
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Sambo, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda Killeen, aka Slim’s
    She betrayed her humanity so thoroughly, she even took on a nigger name.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shheeete! What an ugly fabily!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Shheeete! What an ugly fabily!
    Mixed marriages produce mixed nuts!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    1-800-whogivesashit

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    1-800-whogivesashit
    YEP!!!!!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    There was a case in Chicago years ago where a mudshark was pregnant and had the kid cut out of her. The nigger boyfriend and his cousin and the guy's girlfriend killed the mudshark and cut the kid out and were going to raise the kid. Supposedly the motive was the cousin was a light skinned nigger and the nigger girlfriend was dark so they wanted a kid that looked lighter skinned black. They killed two of her white kids (probably because they were white or could serve as witnesses who knows) but let the half black ones live. I just remember thinking at the time what was wrong with this woman to be hanging out with niggers and having their kids especially after having two white kids. People were sad and said thank God the baby lived and the other kid was spared. I was just grossed out by the whole thing. The only ones I felt bad for were the woman's older white kids who got killed.
    Last edited by Celticgirl; 04-11-2021 at 03:43 PM. Reason: adding to thought

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    There was a case in Chicago years ago where a mudshark was pregnant and had the kid cut out of her. The nigger boyfriend and his cousin and the guy's girlfriend killed the mudshark and cut the kid out and were going to raise the kid. Supposedly the motive was the cousin was a light skinned nigger and the nigger girlfriend was dark so they wanted a kid that looked lighter skinned black. They killed two of her white kids (probably because they were white or could serve as witnesses who knows) but let the half black ones live. I just remember thinking at the time what was wrong with this woman to be hanging out with niggers and having their kids especially after having two white kids. People were sad and said thank God the baby lived and the other kid was spared. I was just grossed out by the whole thing. The only ones I felt bad for were the woman's older white kids who got killed.

Just. Like. Us. Mudsharks should have their human children taken away once they decide to spread for a nigger.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Amanda Killeen, aka Slim’s" ? When savage African's first caught AIDS, from fucking the green monkeys,
    it was known as Slims disease. She also fucked a monkey, and made a few.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hoe wanted to lay with savage beasts,so she suffered the consequences. I think she’s better off this way. Once a white woman has laid with the beast and been contaminated, they are better of dead!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, deadmann83 liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Hoe wanted to lay with savage beasts,so she suffered the consequences. I think she’s better off this way. Once a white woman has laid with the beast and been contaminated, they are better of dead!
    Tru Dat!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The thing was the father of the two younger half breed kids participated in the murder. I remember these were really sleazy dirty niggers. They got the death penalty but one governor commuted it to life. It happened in my state which is how I remember. In my opinion she got her white kids killed in addition to herself.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Jahcai, 13, Ky-Vaughn, 9, and Anique, 8,
    Jesus fucking christ. Those names.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing was the father of the two younger half breed kids participated in the murder. I remember these were really sleazy dirty niggers. They got the death penalty but one governor commuted it to life. It happened in my state which is how I remember. In my opinion she got her white kids killed in addition to herself.

How many YT kids have been abused and killed by nigger bucks because their mother had a hankering for dark meat? IMO, subjecting young children to your chosen nigger pet is child abuse.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How many YT kids have been abused and killed by nigger bucks because their mother had a hankering for dark meat? IMO, subjecting young children to your chosen nigger pet is child abuse.
    Good grief! “Hankering for dark meat”.Just thought of a white girl doing that repulses the fuck out of me! A mortal sin from where there is no coming back! I love my family and would die for them.But if any of the women in my family did a spook, I would disown them and pray for their death!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Especially giving birth to their sprogs and you know the woman's family has to raise them because the buck will be long gone impregnating his next sow or mudshark. Or she will get some white cuck to raise and pay for the kid. Idiots.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Jesus fucking christ. Those names.
    Beat me to it.

27. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Especially giving birth to their sprogs and you know the woman's family has to raise them because the buck will be long gone impregnating his next sow or mudshark. Or she will get some white cuck to raise and pay for the kid. Idiots.
    I hate those cucks nearly as much as I hate niggers, so let them raise some dirty buck's crotch fruits. Better them than honest human beings and taxpayers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Buck probably will hang around for the extra government Gibbs.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

30. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast